September 2012 - Post Your Pickups

most viewed right now
 129
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 115
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #381
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,207 | Props total: 8548 8548
I am trying to cop these cough drops from this dude on BX, he legit? They legit? We agreed on a price just never did dealings with someone on BX, can anyone vouch on the product or person?

 6 years ago '07        #382
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$10,320 | Props total: 10814 10814
 HeightsBound said:
I am trying to cop these cough drops from this dude on BX, he legit? They legit? We agreed on a price just never did dealings with someone on BX, can anyone vouch on the product or person?

Someone posted the kicks they got from him in that thread. So he seems legit
 6 years ago '06        #383
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4265 4265
 Dray said:
I had a feeling you would post that..with your blogging a.ss?


Don't let a look fool you though..his street reputation goes back to the 80's in LA from crenshaw to compton and thats unheard of from a outspoken fashion head like this to be a OG in them streets..

[pic - click to view]



Taz has been on the forefront of hip hop and street culture for the past two decades as an artist, producer, and fashion designer working with and influencing many of the artist that I am obsessed with. As a member of The Sa-Ra Creative Partners, he helped craft beats for artists like Dr. Dre, Jill Scott, and Erykah Badu. The group has also released three stellar full-length albums. As a former GOOD Music signee with Sa-Ra, he's also been known to hang out with Kanye West and was spotted hitting up runway shows with 'Ye during Fashion Week a few years back in a pair of leopard print pants that people are still talking about. In the street wear world, Taz is credited with spawning the snap-back craze that is so heavy right now with his clothing line TI$A, which was started in 2008. With Ti$a's launch, he also designed some highly sought-after collabos with luxury leather brand MCM.


Kanye told him to take sean under his wing to style him when he started..




i didnt feel like reading or watching all that sh*t

why the fu*k do YOU get so sensitive when n*ggas do anything negative towards you...you are prolly in third place for cracking jokes at ppl behind me and rugby yet you always so sensitive..i qouted someone else...u quote me and call me out my name..ok

listen here..

fu*k that wack shirt u got...that sh*t is beyond horrible and nobody over 10 should feel comfortable in that sh*t

fu*k his reputation im from nyc and that sh*t means nothing, wearing his shirt dont give you no reputation..u aint sh*t here or on your block...so dead all that talk cuz you not even close to crenshaw and never even visited the muthafu*ka...so that sh*t is irrelevant

at the end of the day taz is a weird f*ggot dressing a.ss n*gga any way you put it...from the likes of most of your clothing choices im a say you one too

1..end of convo...we cool, but u a real sensitive a.ss girly man a.ss n*gga..so this the end you'll hear about this from me.


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 09-23-2012 at 07:26 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #384
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$16,558 | Props total: 41168 41168
 NYC-Banga said:


i didnt feel like reading or watching all that sh*t

why the fu*k do YOU get so sensitive when n*ggas do anything negative towards you...you are prolly in third place for cracking jokes at ppl behind me and rugby yet you always so sensitive..i qouted someone else...u quote me and call me out my name..ok

listen here..

fu*k that wack shirt u got...that sh*t is beyond horrible and nobody over 10 should feel comfortable in that sh*t

fu*k his reputation im from nyc and that sh*t means nothing, wearing his shirt dont give you no reputation..u aint sh*t here or on your block...so dead all that talk cuz you not even close to crenshaw and never even visited the muthafu*ka...so that sh*t is irrelevant

at the end of the day taz is a weird f*ggot dressing a.ss n*gga any way you put it...from the likes of most of your clothing choices im a say you one too

1..end of convo...we cool, but u a real sensitive a.ss girly man a.ss n*gga..so this the end you'll hear about this from me.
Spit up my lucky charms
 6 years ago '07        #385
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #386
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4265 4265
 RLRugby said:
na slime



u went back and editied the original post some more lmaoo
n*gga i put u in a bodybag so many times this month...run along lil n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #387
Wondah_Woman 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,650 | Props total: 8402 8402
 DIPSET101 said:
At the end of the day, it's about personal preference my man.
 6 years ago '04        #388
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40



 6 years ago '05        #389
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,729 | Props total: 2540 2540
^^^ Thought u Didn't Read
 6 years ago '04        #390
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,445 | Props total: 4894 4894
 Bronxbombers said:
^^^ Thought u Didn't Read



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #391
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$9,457 | Props total: 4556 4556
 killacag said:





best post in this thread
 6 years ago '05        #392
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 killacag said:




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #393
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$16,558 | Props total: 41168 41168
Falcoooooore
 6 years ago '07        #394
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
You n*ggas are weirdos
 6 years ago '06        #395
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4265 4265
 Bronxbombers said:
^^^ Thought u Didn't Read
lmfaooooooooooooo


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #396
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4265 4265
 RLRugby said:
Ima be in manhattan the 28th

[pic - click to view]



i'll be waiting for that DM...to shoot the fair one.
 6 years ago '07        #397
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$10,320 | Props total: 10814 10814
 RLRugby said:
My mans broke it down to me

U been trolling this whole motherfu*kin time

The fu*k am I gonna set sh*t up

With a n*gga who scared to show his face lol
Put your name on that check he will show his face y'all shoot the fair one and shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '05        #398
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,729 | Props total: 2540 2540
 RLRugby said:
My mans broke it down to me

U been trolling this whole motherfu*kin time

The fu*k am I gonna set sh*t up

With a n*gga who scared to show his face lol
Correct if Im Wrong ...Wouldn't u See His Face If You're Coming To the City On Friday

And Possibly Meet Up....
 6 years ago '06        #399
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$16,558 | Props total: 41168 41168
HMMMMM I CANT REALLY TELL WHAT THAT DRESS LOOKS LIKE JUST LYING ON THE BED

 6 years ago '06        #400
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4265 4265
 RLRugby said:
My mans broke it down to me

U been trolling this whole motherfu*kin time

The fu*k am I gonna set sh*t up

With a n*gga who scared to show his face lol

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
14 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
50 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
48 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
80 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
134 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy