September 2012 - Post Your Pickups

most viewed right now
 70
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #181
olook up 
space
avatar space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 3025 3025
 ddash said:
They damn near the same prices until you get to purple and black label clothes aahahahahahahahaaa.

Polo is definitely better tho but gets a little over worn and seen especially by n*ggas.

I aint seen nobody in here actually buying the higher end Polo things tho which is so funny because it is praised.n*ggas copping the same rubgys and things you can get from macys on sale lol.
pretty much that.
 6 years ago '05        #182
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 ddash said:
They damn near the same prices until you get to purple and black label clothes aahahahahahahahaaa.

Polo is definitely better tho but gets a little over worn and seen especially by n*ggas.

I aint seen nobody in here actually buying the higher end Polo things tho which is so funny because it is praised.n*ggas copping the same rubgys and things you can get from macys on sale lol.
exactly.
 6 years ago '06        #183
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 ddash said:
They damn near the same prices until you get to purple and black label clothes aahahahahahahahaaa.

Polo is definitely better tho but gets a little over worn and seen especially by n*ggas.

I aint seen nobody in here actually buying the higher end Polo things tho which is so funny because it is praised.n*ggas copping the same rubgys and things you can get from macys on sale lol.
GO FIND ME A MENS POLO ON RALPH LAUREN NOT ON SALE FOR 49.50

ill find u a bunch on nautica.com not on sale for 49.50
 6 years ago '06        #184
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 olook up said:
Im not hating on Polo hahaha I cop that sh*t too.

Im just saying some people just get by on the brand, they just rely on the strength of the brand to look decent.
i dont agree..thats all rugby wears and hes a slob looking fu*k
 6 years ago '10        #185
olook up 
space
avatar space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 3025 3025
 NYC-Banga said:
i dont agree..thats all rugby wears and hes a slob looking fu*k
lol i guess youre right
 6 years ago '04        #186
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 5000 5000
 NYC-Banga said:
GO FIND ME A MENS POLO ON RALPH LAUREN NOT ON SALE FOR 49.50

ill find u a bunch on nautica.com not on sale for 49.50
Nautica always had crack prices on their website.In the store it is higher and much closer.

Hell even Sean Jean and urban clothing companies who will never touch RL has similar retail prices.RL has higher prices on more items but Nautica has higher priced items as well.My shorts from Nautica were 69.50 which is the same price as alot of RL shorts,but just cause its a higher price don't make it any fu*king better lol.This ain't high school where bragging on cost is a good thing.My whole thing is buying something expensive and bragging for how low I got it for if anything.I don't care how much money you have,you still want to save it if you can.

RL is dope and my favorite Brand but fu*k paying $90 for a regular polo.You are simply paying more for the name and I will gladly rock Levis and say fu*k paying $200 and something for some jeans just for the name.Hell I don't even buy jeans over $100.

Also they all have fu*king sales lol.I mean RL just basically gave away tons of clothes for crack prices last week with additional money off.They always do it and even you rack up on the sales.

You gon knock RL for having their clothes at a lower price?

Unless you work for polo or are Ralph Lauren himself I don't see the need to knock a clothing brand in general or why it really matter so much.I think it should be a per item issue than a brand issue.Cause even RL has some wack a.ss sh*t,especially most of the denim and supply clothes.

Some people like different clothes and that's that.If its dope buy it.

As a dude I don't give a fu*k about what clothes you rock as long as you like it.

I don't disagree with your opinion just your mindset on this issue.Reminds me of white bi*ches from the OC or basketball wives lol ahahahahahahahahahahhaa.

We all joke on here tho.
 6 years ago '10        #187
olook up 
space
avatar space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 3025 3025
 NYC-Banga said:
i dont agree..thats all rugby wears and hes a slob looking fu*k
proves my point though. dude thinks he can look down on other peoples style just cuz he buys RL lol
 6 years ago '04        #188
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 3522 3522
 ddash said:
Nautica always had crack prices on their website.In the store it is higher and much closer.

Hell even Sean Jean and urban clothing companies who will never touch RL has similar retail prices.RL has higher prices on more items but Nautica has higher priced items as well.My shorts from Nautica were 69.50 which is the same price as alot of RL shorts,but just cause its a higher price don't make it any fu*king better lol.This ain't high school where bragging on cost is a good thing.My whole thing is buying something expensive and bragging for how low I got it for if anything.I don't care how much money you have,you still want to save it if you can.

RL is dope and my favorite Brand but fu*k paying $90 for a regular polo.You are simply paying more for the name and I will gladly rock Levis and say fu*k paying $200 and something for some jeans just for the name.Hell I don't even buy jeans over $100.

Also they all have fu*king sales lol.I mean RL just basically gave away tons of clothes for crack prices last week with additional money off.They always do it and even you rack up on the sales.

You gon knock RL for having their clothes at a lower price?

Unless you work for polo or are Ralph Lauren himself I don't see the need to knock a clothing brand in general or why it really matter so much.I think it should be a per item issue than a brand issue.Cause even RL has some wack a.ss sh*t,especially most of the denim and supply clothes.

Some people like different clothes and that's that.If its dope buy it.

As a dude I don't give a fu*k about what clothes you rock as long as you like it.

I don't disagree with your opinion just your mindset on this issue.Reminds me of white bi*ches from the OC or basketball wives lol ahahahahahahahahahahhaa.

We all joke on here tho.
 6 years ago '04        #189
Mercury 
space
avatar space
space
$2,706 | Props total: 1772 1772
I like the vintage designed nautica stuff, the pieces that are similiar to their early/mid 90s garments. I can't stand the nautica pieces that bite off the newer polo pieces though.
 6 years ago '04        #190
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 5000 5000
 Mercury said:
I like the vintage designed nautica stuff, the pieces that are similiar to their early/mid 90s garments. I can't stand the nautica pieces that bite off the newer polo pieces though.
n*gga did you just say Garments

Jk

I completely agree and Yes they definitely are biting RL hard right now.

That's why I only fu*k with the casual shirts,shorts and cargo pants.


Last edited by ddash; 09-10-2012 at 04:36 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #191
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 5000 5000
BTW fu*k you Dray with that picture ahahahahahahhaah

sh*t was a funny.

Still the only Canadian we respect on here is AKS

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #192
olook up 
space
avatar space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 3025 3025
 Mercury said:
I like the vintage designed nautica stuff, the pieces that are similiar to their early/mid 90s garments. I can't stand the nautica pieces that bite off the newer polo pieces though.
yes.
 6 years ago '04        #193
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 62 62
just because....

 09-10-2012, 06:47 PM         #194
savagechico 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~BLUEPRINT~ said:
just because....


I want those.
 6 years ago '12        #195
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$8,810 | Props total: 7824 7824
did that f*ggot with the fake breds ever post again?
 6 years ago '10        #196
JetsKB 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$207 | Props total: 3 3
Just like Juelz Santana said. "You go to the louie store, you go to the Gucci store, you go to the mall spend it all, what u do that for, you could buy the rags, you could buy the bags, but it ain't no sign that say they sell swagg" You make the clothes, the clothes don't make you
 6 years ago '05        #197
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,736 | Props total: 2547 2547
How U Tell Him To Shut Up When U Post Those Weak a.ss Lyrics From Cam and Vato...All The Time
 6 years ago '05        #198
Wondah_Woman 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,678 | Props total: 8522 8522
Nautica ain't been the same since they cut the boat logo in half
 6 years ago '04        #199
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 62 62
 savagechico said:

I want those.
I got a 9.5 bnib for sale
 6 years ago '04        #200
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 62 62
 RLRugby said:
n*gga shut up

Lmao!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
28 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
43 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
115 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy