September 2012 - Post Your Pickups

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #181
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Myworld82 said:
I wouldn't usually say or do this, but let me just go ahead and k!ll the September thread. My 30th birthday gift to myself.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I can't wait to get that government money..
 5 years ago '05        #182
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 6106 6106
My World stay k!lling it....posting cars, cribs, and kicks...
 5 years ago '05        #183
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 JetsKB said:
How is it corny? please let me know! Is it because of the name not being out there like other known brands, that's like some Supreme sh*t. Most n*ggas wear that, because of the name. Nobody really wears Nautica, and most of the Nautica sh*t is cold, but you do you, I'mma continue to do me. I wear Lo as well and I'm versatile when it comes to dressing, I don't do outrageous sh*t, but I do sh*t that n*ggas are scared to touch, because they care what other people say.
You must be new around here.
We dont explain ourselves to Rugby.
We just make fun of him.
Welcome to the team.
 5 years ago '05        #184
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2429 2429
 DaViLLe726 said:
You must be new around here.
We dont explain ourselves to Rugby.
We just make fun of him.

Welcome to the team.
 5 years ago '04        #185
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550
 Wondah_Woman said:

I think Banga and yourself are the only ones I've seen with the Carmine's. I love those.

Love those Vans too.
i got those carmines when they dropped lol
 5 years ago '10        #186
olook up 
space
space
$3,344 | Props total: 2629 2629
 JetsKB said:
I fu*k with Ralph Lauren too, but why don't you like Nautica? lol trying to do what everybody else doing? but I'm not trippin, that's your opinion.
Polo is the easy way out for people who cant dress. Nautica
 5 years ago '08        #187
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,038 | Props total: 4865 4865
 Myworld82 said:
I wouldn't usually say or do this, but let me just go ahead and k!ll the September thread. My 30th birthday gift to myself.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

sick whip fam.
 5 years ago '06        #188
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 olook up said:
n*gga What?

Nautica is the easy way out for people who cant afford to cop polo
 5 years ago '07        #189
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 olook up said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #190
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
They damn near the same prices until you get to purple and black label clothes aahahahahahahahaaa.

Polo is definitely better tho but gets a little over worn and seen especially by n*ggas.

I aint seen nobody in here actually buying the higher end Polo things tho which is so funny because it is praised.n*ggas copping the same rubgys and things you can get from macys on sale lol.

Last edited by ddash; 09-10-2012 at 10:11 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #191
olook up 
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
n*gga What?

Nautica is the easy way out for people who cant afford to cop polo
Im not hating on Polo hahaha I cop that sh*t too.

Im just saying some people just get by on the brand, they just rely on the strength of the brand to look decent.
 5 years ago '10        #192
olook up 
space
space
 ddash said:
They damn near the same prices until you get to purple and black label clothes aahahahahahahahaaa.

Polo is definitely better tho but gets a little over worn and seen especially by n*ggas.

I aint seen nobody in here actually buying the higher end Polo things tho which is so funny because it is praised.n*ggas copping the same rubgys and things you can get from macys on sale lol.
pretty much that.
 5 years ago '05        #193
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 ddash said:

exactly.
 5 years ago '06        #194
space
space
 ddash said:

GO FIND ME A MENS POLO ON RALPH LAUREN NOT ON SALE FOR 49.50

ill find u a bunch on nautica.com not on sale for 49.50
 5 years ago '06        #195
space
space
 olook up said:
Im not hating on Polo hahaha I cop that sh*t too.

Im just saying some people just get by on the brand, they just rely on the strength of the brand to look decent.
i dont agree..thats all rugby wears and hes a slob looking fu*k
 5 years ago '10        #196
olook up 
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
lol i guess youre right
 5 years ago '04        #197
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 NYC-Banga said:
GO FIND ME A MENS POLO ON RALPH LAUREN NOT ON SALE FOR 49.50

ill find u a bunch on nautica.com not on sale for 49.50
Nautica always had crack prices on their website.In the store it is higher and much closer.

Hell even Sean Jean and urban clothing companies who will never touch RL has similar retail prices.RL has higher prices on more items but Nautica has higher priced items as well.My shorts from Nautica were 69.50 which is the same price as alot of RL shorts,but just cause its a higher price don't make it any fu*king better lol.This ain't high school where bragging on cost is a good thing.My whole thing is buying something expensive and bragging for how low I got it for if anything.I don't care how much money you have,you still want to save it if you can.

RL is dope and my favorite Brand but fu*k paying $90 for a regular polo.You are simply paying more for the name and I will gladly rock Levis and say fu*k paying $200 and something for some jeans just for the name.Hell I don't even buy jeans over $100.

Also they all have fu*king sales lol.I mean RL just basically gave away tons of clothes for crack prices last week with additional money off.They always do it and even you rack up on the sales.

You gon knock RL for having their clothes at a lower price?

Unless you work for polo or are Ralph Lauren himself I don't see the need to knock a clothing brand in general or why it really matter so much.I think it should be a per item issue than a brand issue.Cause even RL has some wack a.ss sh*t,especially most of the denim and supply clothes.

Some people like different clothes and that's that.If its dope buy it.

As a dude I don't give a fu*k about what clothes you rock as long as you like it.

I don't disagree with your opinion just your mindset on this issue.Reminds me of white bi*ches from the OC or basketball wives lol ahahahahahahahahahahhaa.

We all joke on here tho.
 5 years ago '11        #198
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25124 25124
 ddash said:
Nautica always had crack prices on their website.In the store it is higher and much closer.

Hell even Sean Jean and urban clothing companies who will never touch RL has similar retail prices.RL has higher prices on more items but Nautica has higher priced items as well.My shorts from Nautica were 69.50 which is the same price as alot of RL shorts,but just cause its a higher price don't make it any fu*king better lol.This ain't high school where bragging on cost is a good thing.My whole thing is buying something expensive and bragging for how low I got it for if anything.I don't care how much money you have,you still want to save it if you can.

RL is dope and my favorite Brand but fu*k paying $90 for a regular polo.You are simply paying more for the name and I will gladly rock Levis and say fu*k paying $200 and something for some jeans just for the name.Hell I don't even buy jeans over $100.

Also they all have fu*king sales lol.I mean RL just basically gave away tons of clothes for crack prices last week with additional money off.They always do it and even you rack up on the sales.

Unless you work for polo or are Ralph Lauren himself I don't see the need to knock a clothing brand in general or why it really matter so much.I think it should be a per item issue than a brand issue.Cause even RL has some wack a.ss sh*t,especially most of the denim and supply clothes.

As a dude I don't give a fu*k about what clothes you rock as long as you like it.

I don't disagree with your opinion just your mindset on this issue.Reminds me of white bi*ches from the OC or basketball wives lol ahahahahahahahahahahhaa.

We all joke on here tho.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #199
olook up 
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
proves my point though. dude thinks he can look down on other peoples style just cuz he buys RL lol
 5 years ago '04        #200
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2568 2568
 ddash said:

We all joke on here tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago