September 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
I will marry this woman for real.
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
171 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-21-2012, 11:55 AM         #501
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
depends if it's a R1 (box damage) or R2 (refurb) or brand new......

I just copped a kdl46ex640 (msrp $1199.99) for my bedroom for $500 brand new tho

I have the XBR55HX929 in my living room



and yeah, hell naw imma ship a tv down south again. Shipped a 55" to Kingston, JA cost $1000.00, the tv was like $800 bucks LMAO
 6 years ago '04        #502
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,474 | Props total: 5004 5004
 pufntrees718 said:
n*gga askin bout tv's
when this n*gga aks live in canada
the shipping alone will prolly be more then the tv


But back to the camera's

For pics and video I recommend the canon t2i or t3i.You can get both from $400-$600.

For doper pics and a lil less video functions I recommend the Nikon D5100.Dope a.ss camera for pics and much better than the canon t2i and t3i as far as picture quality.Only cost $550 or so.

The canon t4i just came out and is $750-$800
 6 years ago '06        #503
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 AKS MUZIK said:
sony-nex 3 (DSLR)

sony dscrx100 (non-slr) - this one is wicked!!!! wifi and everything

cannon G12 (non-slr), pretty good camera. I've been using it for the last couple of mths. paid like $500 cdn

Wha u tink?



 specialk103185 said:
i co-sign the Sony Nex--takes some great shots even if you arent an expert photographer. You can cop for about $550 on amazon. Use the extra money to pickup a Canon Lens adapter for it so you can use the Canon DSLR lenses with it

The Nex 3/Nex 5 is pretty much the same,yes?



 AKS MUZIK said:
just stopped by my employee store......


Samsin420, lemme kno if yuh need a hook up....




[pic - click to view]



They have the camera you're suggesting?



 ddash said:


But back to the camera's

For pics and video I recommend the canon t2i or t3i.You can get both from $400-$600.

For doper pics and a lil less video functions I recommend the Nikon D5100.Dope a.ss camera for pics and much better than the canon t2i and t3i as far as picture quality.Only cost $550 or so.

The canon t4i just came out and is $750-$800


Thanks for your input sir.
 09-21-2012, 12:27 PM         #504
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marketing specs for each camera....

nex-3


nex-5


I can get any camera that is currently in market emp price. bx kicks members only......
 6 years ago '04        #505
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,474 | Props total: 5004 5004
Go here to compare any camera you are interested vs another.

 6 years ago '06        #506
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 AKS MUZIK said:
Marketing specs for each camera....

nex-3


nex-5


I can get any camera that is currently in market emp price. bx kicks members only......


From the looks it would appear they're the exact same,spec wise at least.
 09-21-2012, 02:00 PM         #507
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsin420 said:
From the looks it would appear they're the exact same,spec wise at least.
yeah i s/w the product mgr....these nex-3's are the entry level model, but nex-3 has like 4-5 different models depending on the lens.

there is no nex-3 available in the current line.

it starts @ nex-5 today and the 2012 nex5 overall is a better camera with 16.2 mega pixles over last years model of 14.2 mega pixles. this line also has 2-3 different models depending on the lens.

Im a newbie when it comes to cameras so hope this ish didn't confuse yuh lol
 6 years ago '06        #508
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 AKS MUZIK said:
yeah i s/w the product mgr....these nex-3's are the entry level model, but nex-3 has like 4-5 different models depending on the lens.

there is no nex-3 available in the current line.

it starts @ nex-5 today and the 2012 nex5 overall is a better camera with 16.2 mega pixles over last years model of 14.2 mega pixles. this line also has 2-3 different models depending on the lens.

Im a newbie when it comes to cameras so hope this ish didn't confuse yuh lol

Got cha. Most likely I'll end up getting the Nex 5 w/ 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens. Presheate yuh brudda!



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #509
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,135 | Props total: 9058 9058

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #510
Wondah_Woman 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 8542 8542
 specialk103185 said:
i co-sign the Sony Nex--takes some great shots even if you arent an expert photographer. You can cop for about $550 on amazon. Use the extra money to pickup a Canon Lens adapter for it so you can use the Canon DSLR lenses with it
got an NEX-C3K. Didn't think about the adapter. I know cannon lenses are cheaper. Gotta check that out.

And you're right. It does take great pictures. My first foray into a non point and shoot camera and I love it
 09-21-2012, 06:29 PM         #511
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsin420 said:
Got cha. Most likely I'll end up getting the Nex 5 w/ 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens. Presheate yuh brudda!



[pic - click to view]

damn
its appreciate

dope kicks tho
 6 years ago '12        #512
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$13,581 | Props total: 1827 1827
 pufntrees718 said:
damn
its appreciate

dope kicks tho
 09-21-2012, 07:48 PM         #513
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bb camera is a joke....lent my moms my cannon, she on a cruise for di next mth


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #514
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,474 | Props total: 5004 5004
Dope fit but if you ever and I mean ever ever ever do that pose again we will have problems lol ahahahahahaha
 09-21-2012, 08:03 PM         #515
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was trying to get da mirror effect hahhaa


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #516
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,474 | Props total: 5004 5004
Ok,like this ?

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 09-21-2012, 08:37 PM         #517
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*in kartel's voice*

AWOL!!!

How yuh do that???
 6 years ago '06        #518
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 pufntrees718 said:
damn
its appreciate

dope kicks tho

If you wanna be technical at least correct "yuh" to you,and "brudda" to brother as well. Thanks.

 ddash said:
Ok,like this ?

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


 6 years ago '04        #519
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,474 | Props total: 5004 5004
Man that sh*t took me about 10 mins ahahhahahahaha

Save the pic and then put in it photobucket to flip it horizontally
 6 years ago '06        #520
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$16,583 | Props total: 41286 41286
started emptying out the fall boxes


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
120 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
192 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
23 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
137 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
6ix9ine is dropping his new hit song "Tati" this Sunday
45 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy