September 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
 114
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,985 | Props total: 4593 4593
^^^ on another note what the hell is he standing on
cooled off molten lava ?
 5 years ago '06        #182
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3463 3463
 UF4Soldier said:
^^^ on another note what the hell is he standing on
cooled off molten lava ?
wet asphalt?
 5 years ago '04        #183
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,985 | Props total: 4593 4593
 NYC-Banga said:
wet asphalt?

lmao u prolly right !
 5 years ago '06        #184
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 AKS MUZIK said:
since da early 90's my yute




[pic - click to view]

nice. what kinda jeans are those?
 5 years ago '06        #185
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 487 487

dope shoes shorts not so much !!
 09-07-2012, 11:37 AM         #186
Shoevillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmandagod said:
damn...10 years with the same shoe size still?
What planet do you live on where your feet continue to grow forever? ...

I guess I'm missing the shock value ... If you are 21 do you think you will wear a different shoe size when you are 31? ... ... Think before you type.

 NYC-Banga said:
wet asphalt?
Just rained ...


Last edited by Shoevillain; 09-07-2012 at 02:09 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #187
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 487 487
 Shoevillain said:
What planet do you life on where your feet continue to grow forever? ...

I guess I'm missing the shock value ... If you are 21 do you think you will wear a different shoe size when you are 31? ... ... Think before you type.

My foot has actually gotten a tad bit smaller throughout the years. Use to be a faithful 13 but truth be told I'm better suited for a 12 in most shoes today. Hell AF1s I can rock an 11.5
 5 years ago '05        #188
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
I can still wear my basketball shoes from 6th grade..
 09-07-2012, 11:55 AM         #189
Shoevillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsin420 said:
My foot has actually gotten a tad bit smaller throughout the years. Use to be a faithful 13 but truth be told I'm better suited for a 12 in most shoes today. Hell AF1s I can rock an 11.5
Most shoes today run big as hell ... Got people thinking their feet are shrinking ... The Jordan Retro III is a good example of just that ...

I wear a 10.5 ... I never tried em on when i bought em ... Then months later when I went to wear them they were dumb big ... Now they'll just collect dust ...
 5 years ago '05        #190
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2442 2442
^^^Nope The 6's R a Perfect Example Shiit Run 1/2 sz Big
 5 years ago '05        #191
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
 Shoevillain said:
Most shoes today run big as hell ... Got people thinking their feet are shrinking ... The Jordan Retro III is a good example of just that ...

I wear a 10.5 ... I never tried em on when i bought em ... Then months later when I went to wear them they were dumb big ... Now they'll just collect dust ...


just Buy a Sole insert from Footlocker


[pic - click to view]



and it'll take up enough room for ur feet to fit comfortable


Last edited by Mc PushA; 09-07-2012 at 12:46 PM..
 09-07-2012, 12:42 PM         #192
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur foot also changes size if u lose or gain weight
 5 years ago '12        #193
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 Shoevillain said:
What planet do you life on where your feet continue to grow forever? ...

I guess I'm missing the shock value ... If you are 21 do you think you will wear a different shoe size when you are 31? ... ... Think before you type.



Just rained ...
i figured you were in your early - close...mid 20s..so your foot would grow over that time from 10 to 20 ...aint tryna get at ya playboi...fall back and pick out some js for the day











bi*ch n*gga
 09-07-2012, 01:53 PM         #194
Shoevillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
^^^Nope The 6's R a Perfect Example Shiit Run 1/2 sz Big
VI's ... III's ... XII's ... V's ... VII's ... Nearly all retro Jordan releases have run big.
 5 years ago '06        #195
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3463 3463
 Shoevillain said:
VI's ... III's ... XII's ... V's ... VII's ... Nearly all retro Jordan releases have run big.
This.
 09-07-2012, 02:17 PM         #196
Shoevillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmandagod said:
i figured you were in your early - close...mid 20s..so your foot would grow over that time from 10 to 20
Your math skills are amazing ...
 5 years ago '12        #197
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 Shoevillain said:
Your math skills are amazing ...
just stop
 5 years ago '04        #198
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
 pufntrees718 said:
ur foot also changes size if u lose or gain weight
most people dont realize that you can drop/go up a whole size depending on your weight loss/gain
 09-07-2012, 03:07 PM         #199
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
age too, in the 90's I used to be a sz 10 - 10.5

now Im a sz 9.5-10

 5 years ago '06        #200
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,552 | Props total: 35572 35572
Some skeet on my work floor


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy