Aug 31 - Pictures of Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Arises

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19980 19980
 keen77 said:
You have got to be smoking crack laced with pcp and angeldust.

Okay, need another example? It's not just TV News. For print and online:

Associated Press.

Check and mate

You seem like a really good sheep tho, maybe you really don't pick up on the deception in the media. You're practically unconscious at this point, I'm sure
You really think I care what your dumbass thinks? You're misinformed beyond comprehension. @ you calling me a sheep for speaking the truth. I think your problem is REALITY has a liberal bias.
 5 years ago '11        #82
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 NoTitleSince73 said:
bushlol You really think I care what your dumbass thinks? You're misinformed beyond comprehension. rofl @ you calling me a sheep for speaking the truth. I think your problem is REALITY has a liberal bias.
not what i think, it's verifiable fact you can test my claims, study reporting, objectively gauge for yourself if there is bias, where it is, how it is crafted, when it is used, is it insidious, why is it there?... If you won't or don't, you're an ignorant, blindly-obedient liberal sheep of a person; shrug, there are plenty of sheep on the right and on the left and you're obviously not an Independent or a Conservative ha

:rkellycmonso n: @ you "speaking the truth"

dig deeper, I hope you're actually willing to find and accept the truth....

Altho,
>__> all signs point to head in the sand azz n*gga

EDIT: One more thing I'm shocked more people don't know (like the fact the US is NOT a democracy) I should probably add: Reporting news with any bias or slant whatsoever invalidates the entire story, at that point it is no longer journalism. The AP is very guilty of this, they're always pushing an agenda, preaching, prodding, pressuring, persuading. always.

Last edited by keen77; 09-01-2012 at 04:02 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #83
space
space
 keen77 said:
not what i think, it's verifiable fact you can test my claims, study reporting, objectively test and gauge for yourself if there is bias, where it is, how it is crafted, when it is used, is it insidious, why is it there?...

:rkellycmonso n: @ you "speaking the truth" - dig deeper, I hope you're actually willing to find and accept the truth....
tho,
all signs point to head in the sand azz n*gga
if its a verifiable fact show me some facts. All you keep saying is "oh AP IS BIAS" oh this is bias. No facts.
 09-01-2012, 04:00 PM         #84
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:
oh, haha

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #85
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 pu$$y said:

let me reiterate: i AM A LIBERAL, but i'm not blind to bias. i don't think it's necessarily a bad thing that these outlets are liberal. most creative types i.e. musicians, filmmakers, etc. are liberal too, which i think speaks volumes.
Journalism has fallen so far. See above, someone accepting and even congratulatory that there is an agenda at play in "these [news] outlets"

BTW I respect your opinion, and it's cool you're a liberal I don't judge you. You're right about artists--somewhat--and many of my "hip young" friends are liberal, but, here's the rub...

honest reporting is the only reporting. Reporting is not art, nor should it be entertainment.
 5 years ago '11        #86
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
if its a verifiable fact show me some facts. All you keep saying is "oh AP IS BIAS" oh this is bias. No facts.
Do you read the AP?

AND

Do you ever look into a matter yourself before casting judgment on it? My God

You're obviously not someone I can discuss this with, and not worth an argument because you know nothing about it. Sorry guy. It's funny, you'll probably acknowledge a right-leaning bias in Fox News, right? Yet you stated there is no leftist bias elsewhere. Pathetic.
 5 years ago '07        #87
space
space
 keen77 said:
Do you ever read the AP?

AND

Do you ever look into a matter yourself before casting judgment on it? My God

You're obviously not someone I can discuss this with, and not worth an argument because you know nothing about it. Sorry guy. It's funny, you'll probably acknowledge a right-leaning bias in Fox News, right? Yet you stated there is no leftist bias elsewhere. Pathetic.
Yes I look into every matter, if what you're saying is so easily proven, I'm wondering as to why you haven't done so yet.
and I never said there was no leftists bias elsewhere, you're an idiot. I just said that I don't think the media as a whole is out to help Liberals. Yes if you look @ lots of issues the media may come down on the side of liberals, but thats because compared to conservatives, their ideas are much more rooted in reality. So if the media sh*tting on a guy like that Akin guy recently, if thats "bias" than so be it.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 09-01-2012 at 04:15 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #88
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
and I never said there was no leftists bias elsewhere

NoTitleSince73 said:
MSNBC isn't liberal
So you're a liar, too...

Darkdrone said:

[pic - click to view]

yup, i'm out for a bit. At least now I know angel dust = pcp
 5 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 keen77 said:

So you're a liar, too...

yup, i'm out for a bit. At least now I know angel dust = pcp
god damn you're an idiot, so me saying MSNBC isn't as liberal as you think=me saying there is no bias anywhere in the media Im seriously done debating with you.
 5 years ago '06        #90
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
hw convinient that this pops up around november hmmmmm.....
 5 years ago '12        #91
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
She's a Chocolate beauty.
 09-01-2012, 06:58 PM         #92
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pu$$y said:
i was talking about the entertainment networks i mentioned. that's why i brought up the creative types.
Yeah I'm a creative type. I write, have been doing art since I could hold a pencil, and am a professional cinematographer so I naturally grew up liberal. I used to think anyone who wasn't liberal was obviously an idiot, racist, bigot, etc. etc. Then I began to see the herd mentality amongst my fellow liberals, and how it wasn't unlike the same herd mentality I saw from most staunch conservatives. That woke me up big time. They're just two opposite sides of seeing the world. They both have agendas, and push them accordingly. I always thought of myself as a skeptic, but then learned I was only a liberal skeptic and held on to beliefs instead of working with ideas. Now I try to find anything skeptical about any philosophy, it's easy for me to see both sides of anything. Which naturally means I don't usually line up with any true belief system because beliefs are beliefs, they can rarely be changed. I just mess with ideas now.
 5 years ago '07        #93
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
i'd fu*k her 40 year old a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #94
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Fras1788 said:
Whoa whoa.

Listen I like all you dudes who are giving me sh*t, so lets not make it personal. You're right I didn't read the article. Don't even act like you weren't a little hesitate to read this article.

To be completely honest, I was more into just looking at her, and trying to get a peek of her brea$ts, and hoping there were more pictures. The article didn't appeal to me really, but I will read it now. My apologies, I generally do read all the articles in the news section though for real, but thanks for calling me out

[video - click to view]

wasn't hesitant to read anything. i learned a long time ago that i'm reading everything put in front of me. pictures of chicks are nice. there are millions of women who look great and outstanding...what sets them apart is their intelligence. she's smart, about a 7, 8, got money and works out.....the bumps her up another half point, point...and she's 40 too??? meaning she's going to look good for a minute??? yea, gotta see what she's about. that's just me. and i'm calling out everybody who did what you did. i don't think i got at you TOO much though. and it takes a man to admit he's wrong......
 5 years ago '11        #95
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 pu$$y said:
i was talking about the entertainment networks i mentioned. that's why i brought up the creative types.
Ah Okay. Makes a lot more sense now

5 years ago '06        #96
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
she's pretty.

Last edited by datnolaboy; 09-02-2012 at 06:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago