Aug 31 - Pictures of Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Arises

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2012, 08:34 AM         #61
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Rodriguez said:
it amazes me how many "crackaz" come out the woodwork on here. but yet your on here to get your daily fix of black culture so you can fit in with the "coons" and "n*gga lovers" you a.ssociate with at work/neighborhood/in general. ole harvey dent/2face a.ss honkey.

He's trolling. I think he might even be black

Don't feedem anyways
 09-01-2012, 08:39 AM         #62
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:
you're an idiot if you don't realize the liberal slant of the media... Fox News is a sham as well but they're the ONLY major outfit that has bias towards the right

Conservative and Republican policy would directly benefit the "liberal" media corporations. They are much more conservative then you realize, even the liberal ones like MSNBC, because there is sooooooo much sh*t they don't report.

IMO you're an idiot if you watch any of this trash they put on TV

Only "news" shows that have actual news are comedy shows

Unfortunately, Daily Show and Real Time do lean "liberally" but that has to do a lot with Republican's social policies which are racists and homophobic, which wouldn't fly in TV
 09-01-2012, 08:41 AM         #63
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:

[pic - click to view]

She needs to upgrade. That can't be her dude
 5 years ago '08        #64
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Don Rodriguez said:
it amazes me how many "crackaz" come out the woodwork on here. but yet your on here to get your daily fix of black culture so you can fit in with the "coons" and "n*gga lovers" you a.ssociate with at work/neighborhood/in general. ole harvey dent/2face a.ss honkey.

speakin from sum one wit a white guy in his avy knock it off all of bx knows your white
 5 years ago '10        #65
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
The media is liberal, but its only because conservative beliefs are out of touch with the thinking of most people with common sense.

Nobody wants to turn on their TV and hear people talking about how when women get r*ped by their fathers they should have to live with a baby that would serve as a constant reminder to them.

Nobody wants to turn on the TV and hear about how minorities are ruining everything in this country.

Nobody wants to turn on the TV and hear about how the earth is only 6000 years old and have people's Christian beliefs thrown at them.

Liberal beliefs are a little easier to stomach.
 09-01-2012, 10:51 AM         #66
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know why people think if you fu*k someone of another race/ethnicity, you still can't dislike that group as a majority. I know n*ggas who fu*k black girls....and cant stand black girls.
 5 years ago '08        #67
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 Fras1788 said:
Any other pics? You can tell she's got some t*tties. Probably a.ss too. She's a work-out buff.

But she's also likely a Black Republican....which is a major turn-off for me. Republicans treat black people like sh*t. So she must be really stupid....unless she was just fu*king Paul Ryan, and didn't care about his political stance....(which I doubt)

5 years ago '08        #68
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Typical black girl with white dude story... She grew up with Brothers and knows they dog the fuk out of women so she got a real man.
 09-01-2012, 12:46 PM         #69
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ex girl? Sure she is.

she could just be a close friend with his wife, getting paid to say shes his ex girl

till i see a pic of them hugged up, kissing, holding hands, or posing together in bed, ill chalk this one up as a lie
 5 years ago '08        #70
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1690 1690
 Fras1788 said:
Whoa whoa.

Listen I like all you dudes who are giving me sh*t, so lets not make it personal. You're right I didn't read the article. Don't even act like you weren't a little hesitate to read this article.

To be completely honest, I was more into just looking at her, and trying to get a peek of her brea$ts, and hoping there were more pictures. The article didn't appeal to me really, but I will read it now. My apologies, I generally do read all the articles in the news section though for real, but thanks for calling me out
x =
 09-01-2012, 01:24 PM         #71
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
I don't know why people think if you fu*k someone of another race/ethnicity, you still can't dislike that group as a majority. I know n*ggas who fu*k black girls....and cant stand black girls.
Yeah I agree you can fu*k someone of a different race and still have prejudices about their race, but your last point is saying that those black dudes hate black people? What kinda Clayton Bigsby sh*t is that. I know you said black girls, but if a white dude is banging a black girl and he only does it because he dislikes black people, your statement must mean your boys are self hating black people
 5 years ago '11        #72
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Yeah cause I post so much real time videos, you're making yourself look stupid. The Media isn't Liberal. And if what you hear from me sounds like "soundbites you hear from Maddow" well then she must be telling the truth, cause I don't watch any shows on MSNBC, or CNN or FOX for that matter. I base all of my positions on facts, if you have a problem with something I said. Point out where I'm wrong instead of making generic claims. And you don't have to be a conservative Media organization to not be liberal. CNN isn't liberal, and hell when it comes down to it MSNBC isn't liberal either, yes they are the most to the left of the 3 but not really liberal like they're portrayed to be.
 NoTitleSince73 said:
MSNBC isn't liberal
You have got to be smoking crack laced with pcp and angeldust.

Okay, need another example? It's not just TV News. For print and online:

Associated Press.

Check and mate

You seem like a really good sheep tho, maybe you really don't pick up on the deception in the media. You're practically unconscious at this point, I'm sure
 5 years ago '11        #73
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 kevante said:

Conservative and Republican policy would directly benefit the "liberal" media corporations. They are much more conservative then you realize, even the liberal ones like MSNBC, because there is sooooooo much sh*t they don't report.

IMO you're an idiot if you watch any of this trash they put on TV

Only "news" shows that have actual news are comedy shows

Unfortunately, Daily Show and Real Time do lean "liberally" but that has to do a lot with Republican's social policies which are racists and homophobic, which wouldn't fly in TV
I know what you mean, but that's the problem, the problem is just as big as you let on. Selective reporting, biased reporting, no reporting at all.
 09-01-2012, 01:59 PM         #74
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daviddunn said:
Actually, you are probably liberal, just not a Democrat. Or libertarian...

The issue is we have a corporate party with two wings, Republican and Democrat. We simply forced to choose which is worse, and Republicans are making it a very easy choice these days...
Or we can just choose to not vote at all. Call it counter productive, but until things get too tyrannical here not much changes between Republican and Democrat presidents in my day to day life so I don't give a fu*k who wins. Also, how are you telling me I'm probably liberal?

I know what I am, and I have some liberal leanings, mostly stuff like abortion and gay marriage (abortion in case of r*pes, but mostly because IMO the world is overpopulated anyways so the less babies the better, also I give two fu*ks about gay people and they're such a small population who cares if they want to married?) But I also don't support liberal ideas such as community-think, I think that's just asking for mediocrity and I believe smart, strong individuals should rise and be leaders and not just any guy who knows how to swindle his way into positions (your classic career politician.) I don't support welfare, or social security (both liberal ideas, again, mostly because I think the world is overpopulated already, it sounds "evil" and everything to a liberal "fair" mind, but I believe in survival of the fittest, if your dumb enough and weak enough to not be able to find money or food for yourself, you die, end of the story, save the excuses, this is a bottom line type deal with me.) And Yes I'm from a poor family, who never used government a.ssistance (father was too proud, then parents got divorced and I had to step up with my mom.) I definitely don't believe government or the state should be involved in regulating business or be in charge of much of anything besides law and order (because I view those in government as too stupid to do things better than a businessman, or entrepreneur would, and people can vote for laws and police procedures.)

I pretty much view government as completely useless other than serving as law and order (military, police, legislature.) So don't tell me I'm probably liberal While classical liberalism (which differs from we call liberalism today) believed in small government, social democracy (which is what we call liberalism today) believes the best way is for a government to regulate the "mistakes and faults" of capitalism. Like a supplement. I don't believe in that (again, If a company is that stupid, it goes bankrupt, or if they're that smart, they dominate the marketplace.) In terms of if a company starts exploiting workers or the environment, then by all means those people should rise up and stick up for themselves, but not rely on the government to be their parent and come settle their problem for them, responsibility is big with me (growing up poor and making my own way.) In terms of the environment, the outraged public would be responsible for dealing with the company, either by force, or by boycott. Not the government.

If you notice this way of thought places a lot of responsibility on the public and none of the government outside of law and order. I believe absolute power corrupts absolutely, so the less power a government has, the better. That's definitely not modern liberal thought.
 09-01-2012, 02:14 PM         #75
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:
You have got to be smoking crack laced with pcp and angeldust.

Okay, need another example? It's not just TV News. For print and online:

Associated Press.

Check and mate

You seem like a really good sheep tho, maybe you really don't pick up on the deception in the media. You're practically unconscious at this point, I'm sure
PCP is angel dust silly.
 09-01-2012, 02:24 PM         #76
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
Trolls like you have nothing better than to do than try to hijack threads. Wonder what your life is behind the computer screen......naw not worth my time.
Oh, he mad
 09-01-2012, 02:28 PM         #77
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah I agree you can fu*k someone of a different race and still have prejudices about their race, but your last point is saying that those black dudes hate black people? What kinda Clayton Bigsby sh*t is that. I know you said black girls, but if a white dude is banging a black girl and he only does it because he dislikes black people, your statement must mean your boys are self hating black people
I have friends who are just like that...some of them are African though, and can't stand American Black girls. They fu*k mad white girls. Guess it's just a preference

They pass'em to me

Last edited by kevante; 09-01-2012 at 02:30 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #78
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mariah Carey said:
PCP is angel dust silly.
oh, haha
 5 years ago '05        #79
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12514 12514
Paul Ryan looks a lot like Aaron Rodgers.
 5 years ago '11        #80
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 cheguevara said:
ex girl? Sure she is.

she could just be a close friend with his wife, getting paid to say shes his ex girl

till i see a pic of them hugged up, kissing, holding hands, or posing together in bed, ill chalk this one up as a lie
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy