Aug 31 - Pictures of Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Arises

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
you're an idiot if you don't realize the liberal slant of the media... Fox News is a sham as well but they're the ONLY major outfit that has bias towards the right
 5 years ago '07        #42
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 keen77 said:
you're an idiot if you don't realize the liberal slant of the media... Fox News is a sham as well but they're the ONLY major outfit that has bias towards the right
You're an idiot if you think the Media is liberal. If they where liberal like you claim they wouldn't treat the rights lies as equals to the lefts FACTS. If the media was liberal, every time one of these right wing talking heads got on TV and used their airtime to spew flat out lies they would call them out on it. Hell that's not even being liberal, that's using just the facts.
 5 years ago '06        #43
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
she ain't fine to me...
 5 years ago '05        #44
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 DrX said:
"Certainly, having a relationship with someone of a different race does not automatically make someone more racially sensitive and enlightened. ... In other words, it is possible to have a black friend, Asian friend, Hispanic friend or Muslim friend or wife and still exhibit prejudice toward that group. The friend or wife is simply viewed as the exception who is not like the others."

i tell simple minded morons that all the time...alotta racist date the race they hate because they have s3xual racial domination fetishes

Real talk. I hate wen I c a cracker whiteface peckernose with one of our sisters. I know they just Be using her for dey s3xual domination fantasies. It obvious dey just do it Because dey hate Black People so dey want to feel powerful an sh*t By dating a Black womans.
 5 years ago '04        #45
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
what does this have to do with politics?
 09-01-2012, 02:33 AM         #46
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
You're an idiot if you think the Media is liberal. If they where liberal like you claim they wouldn't treat the rights lies as equals to the lefts FACTS. If the media was liberal, every time one of these right wing talking heads got on TV and used their airtime to spew flat out lies they would call them out on it. Hell that's not even being liberal, that's using just the facts.

You do realize he's not saying the entire media except Fox News is liberal right? Although it almost is, but there's probably a few other conservative media stations out there (but the fact that I can't think of any is very telling.) He's saying there is media with a liberal slant, not that it all is liberal, because there is, it's called MSNBC. Rachel Maddow alone is all you need to know. If you're a blind liberal, you think everything she says is completely true, just as if you're a blind conservative, you believe everything Bill O'Reilly or Ann Coulter says is true. If you can't see the bias by both sides, then you're obviously biased towards one side.

Maddow openly mocks and disrespects conservatives just like O'Reilly and others do on Fox News. If you can't see that, then... you're in your own little liberal bubble I guess, right where they want you.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 09-01-2012 at 02:35 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #47
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
Im sure i dont have to point her out

[pic - click to view]

09-01-2012, 02:39 AM         #48
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See, I'm not a liberal, and I think they along with neo-cons are part of the problem with America, but I can fu*k with a guy like Jon Stewart and Colbert. Because they openly acknowledge it's entertainment, these cable News stations though, it's just lame how biased they are. You're supposed to have integrity as a news person, news used to pride itself on integrity. Sure, one person is always going to side slightly to one view of the spectrum, but the integrity forced them to speak objectively. Now it's just completely subjective. It's disgusting honestly. But hey, it gets ratings, and integrity went out the window a long time ago. That's the world we live in.

09-01-2012, 02:50 AM         #49
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

So no one's caught on to this picture yet?
 5 years ago '05        #50
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #51
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 2380 2380
No thanks pass!
 5 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 pu$$y said:
what are some other conservative media outlets besides Fox/NewsCorp?

and i'm very liberal, but Comedy Central, NPR, AMC, FX, HBO, MTV, VH1, etc. all lean to the left whenever possible. and let's not talk about print publications.

and that other dude is right, all i ever see you do is regurgitate Maddow and Bashir soundbites.
 Got Cheeve? said:

You do realize he's not saying the entire media except Fox News is liberal right? Although it almost is, but there's probably a few other conservative media stations out there (but the fact that I can't think of any is very telling.) He's saying there is media with a liberal slant, not that it all is liberal, because there is, it's called MSNBC. Rachel Maddow alone is all you need to know. If you're a blind liberal, you think everything she says is completely true, just as if you're a blind conservative, you believe everything Bill O'Reilly or Ann Coulter says is true. If you can't see the bias by both sides, then you're obviously biased towards one side.

Maddow openly mocks and disrespects conservatives just like O'Reilly and others do on Fox News. If you can't see that, then... you're in your own little liberal bubble I guess, right where they want you.
I had a response written, but fu*k it. Its not even worth my time.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 09-01-2012 at 03:54 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 pu$$y said:
not that hard to come up with something if it's so painfully obvious like you claim

guess we have to wait for Bill to talk about it on Real Time so you can post a video as your "response"
Yeah cause I post so much real time videos, you're making yourself look stupid. The Media isn't Liberal. And if what you hear from me sounds like "soundbites you hear from Maddow" well then she must be telling the truth, cause I don't watch any shows on MSNBC, or CNN or FOX for that matter. I base all of my positions on facts, if you have a problem with something I said. Point out where I'm wrong instead of making generic claims. And you don't have to be a conservative Media organization to not be liberal. CNN isn't liberal, and hell when it comes down to it MSNBC isn't liberal either, yes they are the most to the left of the 3 but not really liberal like they're portrayed to be.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 09-01-2012 at 04:21 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #54
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 NoTitleSince73 said:
sure...
 5 years ago '04        #55
Littles0012 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 142 142
 Got Cheeve? said:
See, I'm not a liberal, and I think they along with neo-cons are part of the problem with America, but I can fu*k with a guy like Jon Stewart and Colbert. Because they openly acknowledge it's entertainment, these cable News stations though, it's just lame how biased they are. You're supposed to have integrity as a news person, news used to pride itself on integrity. Sure, one person is always going to side slightly to one view of the spectrum, but the integrity forced them to speak objectively. Now it's just completely subjective. It's disgusting honestly. But hey, it gets ratings, and integrity went out the window a long time ago. That's the world we live in.

Even newspapers have opinion pages. If you want straight news, there's always been the rest of the paper. Perhaps, the reason you like Jon Stewart is because you a have a mutual disdain of politics; you think alike; you share a temperament, etc. You have a world view you have to sure up. Well, so do those of us who watch MSNBC and Fox News. Rachel Maddow mocks conservatives. Bill O'rielly mocks liberals. Jon Stewart mocks both sides. Mocking people whom you disagree with/dislike is human.
 5 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 Littles0012 said:
Even newspapers have opinion pages. If you want straight news, there's always been the rest of the paper. Perhaps, the reason you like Jon Stewart is because you a have a mutual disdain of politics; you think alike; you share a temperament, etc. You have a world view you have to sure up. Well, so do those of us who watch MSNBC and Fox News. Rachel Maddow mocks conservatives. Bill O'rielly mocks liberals. Jon Stewart mocks both sides. Mocking people whom you disagree with/dislike is human. One could even say you yourself "blindly" believe everything Jon Stewart says.
Oh thought this was directed @ me. nvm lol

Last edited by Ham Rove; 09-01-2012 at 04:52 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #57
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,200 | Props total: 1613 1613
So ????? Are we suppose to vote for a republican now ?
 09-01-2012, 05:27 AM         #58
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, I agree and was aware of that dynamic @ Littles, although I was talking mostly about Cable News, not newspapers but yes newspapers have always had politically opinionated articles too (Newscorp Papers vs The Times/Wall Street.) I saw you deleted that last line though.

I actually think Colbert is way more entertaining because Stewart's tended to get more serious nowadays although he obviously still jokes around. Colbert's satire is so good, some idiots think he's actually a Republican. I don't watch their shows for their views, it's purely for when I want to veg out and be entertained by a comedian. They just happen to play off political themes, much like Carlin in his later years (although indirectly.)

But yes, the one point I didn't think of but is a good one was how you said, "we all have a world view to sure up." Good point. I'm more from the school of H.L. Mencken when it comes to democracy and politics in general. It's all a bit of a minstrel show and inherently flawed to where the best man for the job will never be President. I'm not some staunch believer and don't put him on a pedestal though, I just saw wisdom in some of his words regarding representative democracy and how sad it is. Here's an interesting quote from him that speaks to today (and specifically, George W. Bush:)

The larger the mob, the harder the test. In small areas, before small electorates, a first-rate man occasionally f!ghts his way through, carrying even the mob with him by force of his personality. But when the field is nationwide, and the f!ght must be waged chiefly at second and third hand, and the force of personality cannot so readily make itself felt, then all the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre—the man who can most easily adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
 5 years ago '10        #59
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 Mariah Carey said:
Shes very pretty. What does Ryan's wife look like?
pretty good..she is also a Democrat
 5 years ago '10        #60
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 Got Cheeve? said:

Actually, you are probably liberal, just not a Democrat. Or libertarian...

The issue is we have a corporate party with two wings, Republican and Democrat. We simply forced to choose which is worse, and Republicans are making it a very easy choice these days...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy