Aug 31 - Pictures of Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Arises

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
12138 pageviews
106 comments

Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Aug 31 - Pictures of Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Arises

Paul Ryan's black ex-girlfriend has been identified as Deneeta Pope and a Barack Obama supporter. However, she has nothing but kind words for her former college sweetheart, who is the Republican vice-presidential candidate. Pope said, "Paul is a very nice guy, a kind guy and a family guy."

The Daily Mail quoted Pope speaking about Ryan and her political beliefs, "I am indeed a Democrat. That’s no secret. But although I have a different political a.ssociation to Paul, I support him and wish him continued success." Deneeta Pope and Paul Ryan are still on good terms nearly two decades later. The Republican and his wife even attended his ex-girlfriend's wedding earlier this year.

Paul Ryan majored in economics and political science at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio; he also also attended American University. His ex-girlfriend Deneeta Pope attended Miami University with him; the photo published by TMZ shows her wearing a cheerleader uniform with "Miami" emblazoned across the front of the shirt. A video posted online also shows that Deneeta Pope is in terrific physical condition. It appears that the 40-year-old former cheerleader is a fitness enthusiast just like Paul Ryan.

In an article called "Does Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Matter?" by the Root earlier this month, writer Keli Goff opined:

"Certainly, having a relationship with someone of a different race does not automatically make someone more racially sensitive and enlightened. ... In other words, it is possible to have a black friend, Asian friend, Hispanic friend or Muslim friend or wife and still exhibit prejudice toward that group. The friend or wife is simply viewed as the exception who is not like the others."

The article was based on a message sent on Twitter by CNN's Peter Hamby that read, "Paul Ryan to Milwaukee Magazine in 2005: 'I have a sister-in-law who’s African American. My college sweetheart was black.'"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Paul Ryan's black ex-girlfriend: Photo of Deneeta Pope surfaces online - Boston Top News | Examiner.com

I knew Ryan had that impeccable swag image

106 comments for "Aug 31 - Pictures of Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Arises"

5 years ago '07        #2
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16938 16938
 5 years ago '10        #3
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,919 | Props total: 40 40
not that bad...and 40...not bad at all
 5 years ago '08        #4
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
^ Someone came in just to look at the pic
 5 years ago '11        #5
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Fras1788 said:
Any other pics? You can tell she's got some t*tties. Probably a.ss too. She's a work-out buff.

But she's also likely a Black Republican....which is a major turn-off for me. Republicans treat black people like sh*t. So she must be really stupid....unless she was just fu*king Paul Ryan, and didn't care about his political stance....(which I doubt)
She does workout videos. You can see one of them at the link below

5 years ago '06        #6
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Fras1788 said:
Any other pics? You can tell she's got some t*tties. Probably a.ss too. She's a work-out buff.

But she's also likely a Black Republican....which is a major turn-off for me. Republicans treat black people like sh*t. So she must be really stupid....unless she was just fu*king Paul Ryan, and didn't care about his political stance....(which I doubt)
it says in the article that she supports obama

08-31-2012, 04:22 PM         #7
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
^ Someone came in just to look at the pic
Lmao!
 08-31-2012, 04:26 PM         #8
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if she supports obama then you know ryan wasnt hitting it right
 5 years ago '11        #9
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Well they ain't going to vote for no ****** lover
 5 years ago '04        #10
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Fras1788 said:

u strike me as the type to look at books and articles for the pictures only......within the first 3, 4 sentences of this articles it says TWICE that she's a democrat. then you go on to insult her and call her stupid yet you didn't even read the article....if it isn't the pot calling the kettle a n*gga. learn facts before you talk sh*t.....she owns a nice cribb in lincoln park and has a nice real estate portfolio and is a realtor.....she's not that stupid. sounds you u r cuz you don't do research homey n you talk sh*t without knowing facts = ignorance.
 5 years ago '06        #11
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 getyagameup said:
u strike me as the type to look at books and articles for the pictures only......within the first 3, 4 sentences of this articles it says TWICE that she's a democrat. then you go on to insult her and call her stupid yet you didn't even read the article....if it isn't the pot calling the kettle a n*gga. learn facts before you talk sh*t.....she owns a nice cribb in lincoln park and has a nice real estate portfolio and is a realtor.....she's not that stupid. sounds you u r cuz you don't do research homey n you talk sh*t without knowing facts = ignorance.
 08-31-2012, 05:25 PM         #12
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:

5 years ago '11        #13
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 datnolaboy said:
Wonder how his supporters feel about him dating an animal?
 08-31-2012, 05:53 PM         #14
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datnolaboy said:
Wonder how his supporters feel about him dating an animal?
Trolls like you have nothing better than to do than try to hijack threads. Wonder what your life is behind the computer screen......naw not worth my time.
 5 years ago '10        #15
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
seems like a classy chick

ballin1 said:
if she supports obama then you know ryan wasnt hitting it right

Suppafresh said:
 5 years ago '10        #16
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
Obama bout to hit her with that presedential
 5 years ago '06        #17
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Why in the fu*k is this news?
 08-31-2012, 07:48 PM         #18
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:

I love when ignorant people on BX expose their lack of reading and comprehension skills.
 5 years ago '07        #19
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,346 | Props total: 2061 2061
my man. still voting for Obama.
 08-31-2012, 08:08 PM         #20
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shes very pretty. What does Ryan's wife look like?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy