Aug 31 - World's richest woman says poor should have less fun, work harder

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 stlcardinals19 said:
Says the woman that inherited her fortune
feel sorry for the dude fu*king that
 5 years ago '05        #102
Don Rodriguez 18 heat pts18
space
space
$730 | Props total: 108 108
 TheMindOf said:
I agree with you completely. I've lived it.

She aint saying that you can become a BILLIONAIRE this way. Theres more to it than that though.

People make themselves prisoners of their circumstance. In 2009 my life sucked so bad (financially, career wise, and in terms of happiness). I got fed up and made a list of goals and how to achieve them. Went out and got things done.

Im in 10x a better place than I was at that time. I look back and think, "I can't believe I let myself live like that for so long"

I think that's the essence of what she was trying to say. Just stop bullsh*tting and go after it and you can do whatever you put your mind to..

She just phrased it in a way that made her vulnerable to becoming a villainous sound byte

im happy that YOU decided enough was enough and got out and changed things for yourself, in her words, she's making it sound like she went through it and when you finally read the whole article your like

she's not in a position to dictate that kind of philosophy to ANYONE, had she been where those of us have been/ are still there, then her statement would hold more weight here. but she hasn't so her point is moot.
 5 years ago '10        #103
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Don Rodriguez said:
im happy that YOU decided enough was enough and got out and changed things for yourself, in her words, she's making it sound like she went through it and when you finally read the whole article your like

she's not in a position to dictate that kind of philosophy to ANYONE, had she been where those of us have been/ are still there, then her statement would hold more weight here. but she hasn't so her point is moot.
I totally agree. I just think with things like this, you kind of just have to try to take something positive away from it.

Is she an idiot? most likely.

It's clear that she didn't live what we live. BUT the point she's making isn't entirely a bad one. It just comes from a place of ignorance on her part.

But I do hope that some n*ggas read this and something clicks in their head that makes them want to do better (whatever better may be to them)
 08-31-2012, 08:42 PM         #104
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So we just gonna act like everybody in America ain't trolling right now?
 5 years ago '10        #105
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Dos-effect said:
Same sh*t everybody else told you from the jump..........you dumb a.ss n*ggas and your delusional online persona's are a trip.
LOL. This dude took everyone in a giant circle. He's obviously out of touch with reality as well as the woman of the article.
 5 years ago '05        #106
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
What the fu*k this bi*ch know about earning money? She had all that sh*t handed to her. Ugly fat bi*ch with money...
 5 years ago '10        #107
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 cbjones said:
Spend less time eating, and maybe I wouldn't a.ssume you just want more food for yourself, you k!ller whale of a ugly a.ss beast.

Less time socializing? The fu*k...

How about socializing with people who can help your bottle line? Not looking at said people, and writing them off as being sell outs and acting like they are better than you. Not resenting people because they are successful, even if they were born into it. Unless they are incompetent buffoons who run that business into the ground when they come into power, you shouldn't sh*t on them.

I'm not even sure if she meant well with these comments. It's just another case of someone getting bent out of shape over the generalizations that are out there. Thing is, you have a lot of people who are gonna push back against anything that may be helpful info when it comes to increasing their income. You have so many people stuck in unfulfilling jobs, who are there because it's a steady(yet underwhelming) paycheck. They don't make time for side projects that may get them out of that rut, and instead dedicate more of it to a job they can't stand. It's a formula that barely works, but works well enough to keep your head above water(for the most part.)
my n*gga said whale of a ugly a.ss beast.
 08-31-2012, 08:59 PM         #108
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She musta been GASSED UP on MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE or was IRRITABLE because the LOCAL BUFFET was SHUT DOWN (lol)

Any WEALTHY PERSON who is WEALTHY by INHERITANCE should NEVER say S/H/I/T
 5 years ago '05        #109
harvey dent 
space
space
space
$870 | Props total: 1 1
she's a rich kunt
 5 years ago '04        #110
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
she looks like dog sh*t and sounds like she has sh*t for brains all that money and no common sense. If that as*hole was living on welfare or a third world country she wouldnt be able to cope
 5 years ago '04        #111
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
 Damagegadget said:
2 iphones lol... jordans.. sounds like your prolly the person she is talking about spending money on isht you really don't need..good luck holler when you become "rich" cause taken care of is not rich my friend
Obviously you missed the point.

I'm saying that I work hard so my lifestyle reaps the benefits. Things like nice house and cars phones and sneakers and other luxuries are not what I work for, they just come with being successful. I actually have 3 phones, my personal iPhone and my company iPhone which are both paid for by my business and I have a Blackberry for my job that is paid for by my employer with unlimited everything. People become envious of insignificant things like that when if they just worked for something in life all the amenities would come with it.

And as far as being rich, I'm sure we have different standards. The company I own (50/50 Media 5050-media.com) has 11 employees who's salaries range from 14,000 - 45,000 a year and I am the one who cuts the checks. To some I'm already rich but to me I'm just getting started. 100 Mil aint enough...
 08-31-2012, 09:18 PM         #112
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lady is BOSSS!!!!!!....fu*king right, this obama handing money out sh*t is what fu*ked the US up hardcore...work or do without...finally someone w/ a fu*king brain understands that...no one gives you sh*t, the sooner people stop being bi*ches about it, the sooner they will get they a.sses off welfare!
 5 years ago '06        #113
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
This argument always becomes ugly, no matter which side you're on, or where you are on the economic rung.

Basically she's right, there are plenty of people that sit around and bi*ch and complain about their lives and don't have any money because they're lazy. It's easier for them to gripe and complain and blame the economy for everything that's wrong with their life, but she's painting it too broadly and making it seem like all poor people are like that. Look at all the teachers out there that are busting their a.ss, and there's still people out there that think they make too much money and they're trying to lay them off every chance they get. Same thing can be said of a lot of lines of work.

But for this behemoth to be a mining tycoon talking about people who sit around, look at this fat twat, do you think she ever was in there mining with the rest of the guys? She's probably sitting around having people serve her all day and having 3 people giving her a sponge bath at once.
 08-31-2012, 09:36 PM         #114
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
The only Rich Billionaire I respect is Bill Gates .
him an a few others
 5 years ago '04        #115
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4525 4525
 billieskeet said:
you're the people that she's talking about. Yeah, not everybody can be wealthy, but it's not like there's a limit of only 200. People become wealthy every year and the overwhelming majority of the time, it's not through inheritance. It's through someone busting their a.ss and not crying about every little set back. To get to her level you have to sacrifice and if you're not willing to do that, which most people aren't, you'll be wherever you stop yourself. And she's talking about lowering minimum wage because all raising minimum wage does is increase prices which nullifies the wage increase anyway. And I'm not talking about a 5 digit salary either, just my quarterly bonus is 5 digits. I grew up with a kid in high school, American, black, grew up in the foster system until he was 12 and was homeless up until he was 18. No parents, no immediately family. Went to college (not a major either), Livingstone, worked harder and smarter than everybody else. He's 28 now in his 3rd year of having an 8 figure income. He made a decision early on that he was never going to need money again. If you want it, go get it, if you're not willing to put in the work and sacrifice, then you don't want it enough. And if you don't want it enough, don't criticize the people who are willing to do what it takes to get it.
I agree with u n her. Ive been broke n been decent to the pt i cud do w,e i wanted. Making good money is not rocket science
 5 years ago '04        #116
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13085 13085
 2totimes said:
I agree with u n her. Ive been broke n been decent to the pt i cud do w,e i wanted. Making good money is not rocket science

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #117
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #118
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Draped Up said:
bullsh*t

people always a.ssume that just because you're born into money that you aren't taught responsibility, work ethic, or the value of a dollar. really ?

I personally was raised that though I might be privileged, I am expected to contribute to my society, contribute to my family and to continue the legacy of my family, you think its easy to get accepted to Yale ? its not like the movies, your parents don't make a ten million dollar donation and you automatically get accepted and coast through your education, I didn't have sh*t handed to me. I had to prove to my father that I was capable of being a responsible individual in all aspects of my life, financially, personally and publicly....my parents raised their children with the understanding that while you are in a great position now, one bad decision can ruin it all, so act wisely.

WTF do the poor get taught ? how are you taught to manage money when you don't have any ? How can you care about school when you don't have food in the fridge and hunger pains, you're like fu*k school and hustle, alot of parents don't care cause they went through the same sh*t, you see GENERATIONS of people on welfare, kids having kids to collect a check, its fu*ked up.

I don't necessarily agree with this woman's point of view, I have met her before and she is a snobby c*nt, he has no class and has literally had everything handed to her on a silver platter, she doesn't know sh*t about work. I think more money needs to be spent in impoverished areas, help the poor manage their money, provide free training so that they can move up in their companies, or even get a job to begin with, minimum wage needs to be raised, I think if you're working you should make at least $10-$12 per hour (and if your part time you should make more) the way cost of living is going this is the bare minimum one needs to survive.
Good to hear your perspective on this.

I say the reason why a lot of poor people stay poor is because they don't buy into the "hopes" and "dreams" sold to them by their respective land, instead they see the world as bullsh*t and KNOW they will never have a chance to move up any "ladders" and their social position in society was determined for them before they were born for SEVERAL reasons. When you have hopeless parents they have hopeless kids and the cycle continues.

If they saw a real prospect of prosperity the social scales would be tilted. But honestly this world is about the wealthy keeping wealth and the poor doing the exact opposite. Just part of my opinion.
 5 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 TIP2009 said:
lady is BOSSS!!!!!!....fu*king right, this obama handing money out sh*t is what fu*ked the US up hardcore...work or do without...finally someone w/ a fu*king brain understands that...no one gives you sh*t, the sooner people stop being bi*ches about it, the sooner they will get they a.sses off welfare!
if i remember correctly my president was handing out money to those "billionaires" so their sh*tty a.ss companies and products wouldn't tank us farther than we were....he did what he thought was right to keep the economy intact....in hindsight now i say he should've let those companies and wall street bite the fu*king dust.....then all those well to do congressmen and big business investors would know what it's like to live from check to check....and since when is EVERYONE on welfare???? if that was the case then half of us in this thread wouldn't be posting our opinions......
 5 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Good to hear your perspective on this.

I say the reason why a lot of poor people stay poor is because they don't buy into the "hopes" and "dreams" sold to them by their respective land, instead they see the world as bullsh*t and KNOW they will never have a chance to move up any "ladders" and their social position in society was determined for them before they were born for SEVERAL reasons. When you have hopeless parents they have hopeless kids and the cycle continues.

If they saw a real prospect of prosperity the social scales would be tilted. But honestly this world is about the wealthy keeping wealth and the poor doing the exact opposite. Just part of my opinion.
well said bruh
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy