Aug 31 - World's richest woman says poor should have less fun, work harder

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,854 | Props total: 1453 1453
 Kadillac87;24438921[B said:
]People love to demonize the poor by characterizing them as lazy. It makes the rich feel entitled as if the position they're in is because of their actions and their actions only[/B].
 Kadillac87 said:
People are hating on this lady because she did nothing to become rich other than being born, but she is condemning those not fortunate enough to be in her position. To say it's hard work not to lose 30 billion is laughable. You can put in high interest accounts and watch it grow just by doing nothing. People who win the lotto is a bad example. Most of them don't know a thing about money management, that's why they're playing the lotto. If you're born into money, money management principles are usually passed down to you.
This ^^^^
 5 years ago '09        #62
davon186 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 2 2
honesty anyone who agrees with this woman is foolish. Everyone knows there is a system to the sh*t. And its geared toward white rich people. they had years and years of a head start on the rest of the people in this country. Review ur history for a min. The only colonists that originally came over were who? Rich young white males. They came to invest in something new to control. Then came more men and women. k!lled like half of the native americans here thats why they dont have sh*t and are on reservation which they limit and regulate each year. I personally know cause i live in one for 3 yrs. but then the bring us n*ggas over on a boat to do their work while they get payed. Yes there are poor white people sucks for y'all but yall cool cause u understand but at the same time the poor white people are only poor cause they were doing what she was saying. But everyone else is trying to make it. And like previously said even an education nowadays will get u only so far .Why because other races are moving up slowly. each year u see more and more african american, hispanics, and other ethnicities of color going to college. So what do they do? Make jobs harder to get. The best jobs that u cant be born into well for take years of education and are extreme hard to get in yet, fred next to you some how got it with average grades and u with a resume of gold and honors grades who also applied before fred still doesnt get the job. hmm wonder why. People say which is tru by the way. Its not how many people u know its who u know. But hey thats my opinion.
 08-31-2012, 05:36 PM         #63
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a dumb bi*ch. She was right on a few points but the fact is she is flapping her gums about something she knows nothing about. She inherited her fortune. she didnt EARN it. And judging by the way she looks, it doesnt look like she spends her money well. Fat bi*ch probably spends it on cinnabuns with jizz topping and sh*t...she knows nothing about hard work....the game is rigged folks. Small business's are a thing of the past.
 08-31-2012, 05:40 PM         #64
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in todays world your lucky just to become successful...let alone a billionaire...
 08-31-2012, 05:44 PM         #65
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
so for 6yrs your friend busted his azz...and was still homeless right?
he has multiple homes in multiples countries now. He jokes that he has taken a dump in six continents lol.
 08-31-2012, 05:51 PM         #66
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
Says the woman that inherited her fortune
I'm saying

Lost all credibility right there
 5 years ago '04        #67
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
all the broke mufu*kas in here mad
 5 years ago '05        #68
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 679 679
 NO RELIGION said:
People who were born into money and privilege are out of touch with reality.
bullsh*t

people always a.ssume that just because you're born into money that you aren't taught responsibility, work ethic, or the value of a dollar. really ?

I personally was raised that though I might be privileged, I am expected to contribute to my society, contribute to my family and to continue the legacy of my family, you think its easy to get accepted to Yale ? its not like the movies, your parents don't make a ten million dollar donation and you automatically get accepted and coast through your education, I didn't have sh*t handed to me. I had to prove to my father that I was capable of being a responsible individual in all aspects of my life, financially, personally and publicly....my parents raised their children with the understanding that while you are in a great position now, one bad decision can ruin it all, so act wisely.

WTF do the poor get taught ? how are you taught to manage money when you don't have any ? How can you care about school when you don't have food in the fridge and hunger pains, you're like fu*k school and hustle, alot of parents don't care cause they went through the same sh*t, you see GENERATIONS of people on welfare, kids having kids to collect a check, its fu*ked up.

I don't necessarily agree with this woman's point of view, I have met her before and she is a snobby c*nt, he has no class and has literally had everything handed to her on a silver platter, she doesn't know sh*t about work. I think more money needs to be spent in impoverished areas, help the poor manage their money, provide free training so that they can move up in their companies, or even get a job to begin with, minimum wage needs to be raised, I think if you're working you should make at least $10-$12 per hour (and if your part time you should make more) the way cost of living is going this is the bare minimum one needs to survive.
 5 years ago '04        #69
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
She's right.

Some people look at my life and tell me I got it made but I work a full time job, run my own business, I'm finishing up grad school, work a part time gig in the summer, and coach 8th grade basketball. I jump at any opportunity to build or create more income. So yeah, I have a nice house, 4 cars, 2 iPhones, and whatever Jordans I want. My wiz and my son are taken care of and I continue to work to make sure we are even better off in the future. n*ggas bi*ch and complain but be out partying and trying floss. Stop bi*ching and really get out there and make something happen. I did it big the illegal way, went to jail, came home broke, and built it all back up legal. I had to be dedicated and make sacrifices and I still do. I'm trying catch Gina Rinehart so MY kids can inherit 30 Bill.
 08-31-2012, 06:12 PM         #70
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddubb21 said:
Not every who disagree's with this logic is broke and bitter, most are just empathetic of watching their parents work till they were broke down and tired, 2 to 3 jobs every day. Her philosophy in life is bogus.
 5 years ago '05        #71
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
She makes $500 dollars a second...

[video - click to view]

REALLY a woman who makes the Avg American weekly paycheck EVERY FUKING SECOND. YES 1 SECOND. 1 MOTHER FUKING SECOND, POOF I JUST MADE $500 dollars...

Im sitting on my azz eating a apply pie. oh look i just made 1 million dollars in an hr...

And she has the nerve to preach about working harder, what poor people should do to get money... LOOOOOOOOOL. Biitch you make money while you use your vibrator to get your big fat puzzy off...
Sadly poor people actually have to work hard. So she can talk shiit of course.
 5 years ago '07        #72
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
okay so now I can see the picture at home...aint no way that overweight a trotch ever worked a hard day in her life...STFU.. she is obviously bitter and uptight cause she is insecure and ugly.. therefore she chooses poor people to point the finger at so her insecure azz feels better...GTFOH
 5 years ago '07        #73
space
space
 ddubb21 said:
let me guess your a millionare.. B if I had a million dollars I still tell that batch to stfu...GTFOH besides aint no broke mutha sucka have internet access and PC's and isht... GTFOH round 2 If I made a million a minute...there would probably be some one getting at least 100g's a minute from me... there are starving ...poor... children across the globe guess they need to get they azz in the sweat shop instead of eating out..well I guess they prolly barely eat in lol... and all the other Bs this batch think she know "poor" people do.. in anycase
 5 years ago '05        #74
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 PushaT5050 said:
She's right.

Some people look at my life and tell me I got it made but I work a full time job, run my own business, I'm finishing up grad school, work a part time gig in the summer, and coach 8th grade basketball. I jump at any opportunity to build or create more income. So yeah, I have a nice house, 4 cars, 2 iPhones, and whatever Jordans I want. My wiz and my son are taken care of and I continue to work to make sure we are even better off in the future. n*ggas bi*ch and complain but be out partying and trying floss. Stop bi*ching and really get out there and make something happen. I did it big the illegal way, went to jail, came home broke, and built it all back up legal. I had to be dedicated and make sacrifices and I still do. I'm trying catch Gina Rinehart so MY kids can inherit 30 Bill.
2 iphones lol... jordans.. sounds like your prolly the person she is talking about spending money on isht you really don't need..good luck holler when you become "rich" cause taken care of is not rich my friend
 5 years ago '07        #76
space
space
and finally end of story th batch is a quote from someone who met her
I have met her before and she is a snobby c*nt, he has no class and has literally had everything handed to her on a silver platter, she doesn't know sh*t about work
 08-31-2012, 06:30 PM         #77
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 614FACE said:
i agree with everything she said. i dont kno wtf goes on in australia so the minimum wage/cutting taxes sh*t threw me off.

the title is really misleading. nowhere in the article does it say she actually said that...

regardless if this chick inherited billions, nobody gonna give u sh*t. somebody busted they a.ss for her to get it.

sh*t like this dont happen to most people. if u want it go and get it.
 08-31-2012, 06:43 PM         #78
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she got a point
 5 years ago '07        #79
dhead_txn 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 31 31
fu*k being lazy! I was roofing and pouring concrete last summer but in the last 90 day I have worked nearly every day for a property management company. I went from leasing agent to managing a $5,000,000 property that will be a $50,000,000 property by this time next year. In less than 2 years I will go from poverty level $10/hr to $30,000 now and easily $50,000 next year with bonuses. I know lots of people who just want to work their 40 hrs then drink and smoke weed all weekend. If you think you can get rich without hard work then think again.
 5 years ago '09        #80
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
im baffled natural selection where r u
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago