Aug 31 - World's richest woman says poor should have less fun, work harder

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Dos-effect said:
Same sh*t everybody else told you from the jump..........you dumb a.ss n*ggas and your delusional online persona's are a trip.
He's got to be trolling man.
 5 years ago '04        #42
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
The nerve of this woman to talk sh*t about what being poor is like. She has no idea becuz she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and has the nerve to fu*king criticize. She doesn't look bright. bi*ch didn't invent sh*t. She just came up off the wealth of her family. You take away her privilege and she would prolly k!ll herself.

Behind every great fortune is a great crime. Chris Rock

every person who's gotten wealthy does so on the backs of other people. You can't do it any other way unless you win the powerball jackpot so she can go suck a horse d!ck. you have to take other people's money to get rich. no two ways around it. her family got rich off of people breaking their back in the mines. that bi*ch prolly never even been in one of those mines let alone pick up a shovel or a pick to get any of that iron ore her family sells. she's fu*king delusional. she's never had to work a day in her life and you can't call negotiations with other rich folks prices on iron ur a.ss ain't mining for work. her life was laid out for her already so she has gotten some nerve. i know plenty of people that work their a.ss off, all their life....invest a little bit here and there, save, live thrifty and still will never make 1/1000 over their lifetime of what this bi*ch has. and for the dude that respects bill gates, i respect his hustle. he really created his fortune....imo, that sh*t has changed the hell outta him and now i feel he's just as out of touch with the rest of society like people like this. i mean, money will do that to you.

she should just be giving millions away to people the same way that money was given to her and then i might see her talking sh*t. bi*ch don't even look like she work out so i know she doesn't lift a finger to do sh*t. fu*k outta here.
 5 years ago '07        #43
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
so I wonder too all these cats cosignin this...if you didn't inherit millions..I a.ssume your parents were not "well off" so to speak.. therefore making them lazy and worthless too right?
 5 years ago '12        #44
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,983 | Props total: 13721 13721
some of yall really need to know how to differentiate Wealth, Rich, Financial stability & Financial Independence from being poor/broke.

most poor/broke people want to be rich but will settle for financial stability. having a 8 figure salary is not rich, far from it at that.

if you think people got rich just from hard work then you are sadly naive and stuck in the cycle your parents put you in.

most people got rich off taking risk and being the greater fool. meaning they set forth to accomplish something nobody else did or could not do. its pure egotistic but poor people don't have egos so they will have to settle with playing their position in the financial jungle: Worker/Buyers.

The rich are the Sellers which is why the get rich. its something we all want but few can obtain. she spoke some truths but she used a jedi mind trick that few caught. who would you get money advise from? Rich/Wealthy fat bi*ch or broke/poor idealist?

I for one know how to do it... its sacrifice.

not just time a effort but mentally. those who walk in the fear of the unknown lost already. most n*ggas are gonna try to talk "sense" into you. sacrifice logic for your ambition and the wonders of this world is at you disposal.

But who am I?

Broke Idealist: the difference is i have the knowledge, its all in the execution.
 5 years ago '05        #45
NNatic 
space
space
space
$745 | Props total: 114 114
 berzerkerguts said:
It's true I work in a mental health building and the doctors are are dumb as a box of rocks it k!lls me to do payroll and see how much he makes in comparison.
then take your underpaid a.ss to school and do what he did. The point is that there is no mystery on how to succeed. You want to succeed too? You know what to do but instead spent time on bx bi*ching about the "dream" you claim doesnt exist. You fu*king know how to do it.
 5 years ago '12        #46
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,983 | Props total: 13721 13721
 Dos-effect said:
That is right,
 Damagegadget said:
15 mil I believe
150 milli actually...
 08-31-2012, 04:23 PM         #47
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Retardo said:
150 milli actually...
That's that right forgot it was billii's
 5 years ago '06        #48
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Andrefrbk said:
Im sure she knows a lot about working...

Because social mobility is such a prevalent thing... If you cant make it from the bottom to the top ITS ALL ON YOU. I mean its not like there arnt many factors that specifically keep certain people from attaining wealth. Har har har fat biitch.

Rich people like this have absolutely know idea what the WHOLE social structure is like in America and other modern societies. Social mobility is pretty much LUCK. Not even trying to be funny, it really is. Look at most of the people from the ghetto who attained wealth. They GOT LUCKY, they either had a talent, or met the right person who put them in that position.

The black guy from the ghetto who get all A's in school, graduates with a degree in engineering, he will make what? 100k a year. Good living right. He came up. But a white dude born into a family of bankers and investors will make a million a year, this is after getting avg grades, and being shewed into top schools with money.

How can a rich person sit and talk about adversity, and hard work. The system is designed so that the poor and middle class do all the work, while the rich reap the rewards.
yea man, if she came from nothing, id stiil say fu*k her, but id have some respect for her, shes a piece of sh*t who never had to work
 5 years ago '05        #49
liljay251 106 heat pts106
space
space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 3693 3693
im like bi*ch you inherit your money all you have to do is stay rich if you fu*k that up you deserve to be broke. I can only respect people that came from the bottom to the top not nobody started at the top
 08-31-2012, 04:25 PM         #50
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good think romney is mormon, i know that cracka is about to wife
 5 years ago '06        #51
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 datnolaboy said:
people hatin on this lady because she inheritated her money fail to realize it's hard work to not lose 30 billion and continue to increase it. People win the lottery every single day and end up broke. The fact that she still has loot says something.
30 billion is a HUGE difference than any lottery jackpot
 5 years ago '04        #52
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
when you keep taunting poor people history has shown us what happens

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #53
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Looks like a trailer park lottery winner
 5 years ago '11        #54
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
i knew there was no way someone that ugly earned her way to be the world's richest woman
 5 years ago '04        #55
VegaTheChosen|M 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 1 1
props for OP username, feel that iron grip like Burt Reynolds and sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #56
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
look like she never let that silver spoon out her mouth she was born with...
 5 years ago '04        #57
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
bi*ch go hit the damn gym!

If you are fat, you need to work harder at watching your damn health.

Thats the priority. I couldint find work, so I hit the gym every minute of the day, sharpened my mentality by constantly reading and polished my soul by contemplating my existence while sitting in a forest.

This bi*ch has money but shes ugly as fu*k, and prolly spends here paper on custom donuts.

Moral of the story, money is not everything, truthfully it is NOTHING BUT PAPER
 08-31-2012, 04:57 PM         #58
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImamThug187 said:

Moral of the story, money is not everything, truthfully it is NOTHING BUT PAPER
My sediments exactly, we need it to survive, but people too much emphasis on what having alot of it means.
 5 years ago '11        #59
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,491 | Props total: 21278 21278
The nerve of this bi*ch.

It's real easy to say that when you've been dealt a winning hand.
 08-31-2012, 05:10 PM         #60
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spend less time eating, and maybe I wouldn't a.ssume you just want more food for yourself, you k!ller whale of a ugly a.ss beast.

Less time socializing? The fu*k...

How about socializing with people who can help your bottle line? Not looking at said people, and writing them off as being sell outs and acting like they are better than you. Not resenting people because they are successful, even if they were born into it. Unless they are incompetent buffoons who run that business into the ground when they come into power, you shouldn't sh*t on them.

I'm not even sure if she meant well with these comments. It's just another case of someone getting bent out of shape over the generalizations that are out there. Thing is, you have a lot of people who are gonna push back against anything that may be helpful info when it comes to increasing their income. You have so many people stuck in unfulfilling jobs, who are there because it's a steady(yet underwhelming) paycheck. They don't make time for side projects that may get them out of that rut, and instead dedicate more of it to a job they can't stand. It's a formula that barely works, but works well enough to keep your head above water(for the most part.)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy