Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
It's the white way
 5 years ago '07        #22
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15988 15988
 datnolaboy said:
people hatin on this lady because she inheritated her money fail to realize it's hard work to not lose 30 billion and continue to increase it. People win the lottery every single day and end up broke. The fact that she still has loot says something.
again do not speak on matters you do not know of.. how on earth is it hard not to lose 30 billion dollars

the lottery system is a scam.. you know they tax the hell out that money..thats why they end up broke..

mind you 30 billion is a far amount greater than any lottery winner.
 08-31-2012, 02:08 PM         #23
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
again do not speak on matters you do not know of.. how on earth is it hard not to lose 30 billion dollars

the lottery system is a scam.. you know they tax the hell out that money..thats why they end up broke..

mind you 30 billion is a far amount greater than any lottery winner.
How much is grossed from a 5% interest on 30 Billion?
 5 years ago '11        #24
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Dos-effect said:
$1.5 billion at the least a.ssuming simple interest. The yield will probably be much higher though depending on what's it's invested in.
 5 years ago '09        #25
messy marv stan 4528 heat pts4528
space
space
$53,699 | Props total: 66332 66332
workin 100 hours a week to make billions takes a toll on every other aspect of rich peoples lives
there so focused on gettin them duckets that everything else just falls by the wayside
 08-31-2012, 02:51 PM         #26
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datnolaboy said:
dude quit with the hyperbole and use your head. It's easy to say oh just live off the interest but if that was case millionaires wouldn't go broke. She's gotta be doing something right. Even if it's hiring the right accountants.

I believe you are seriously underestimate how much 30 Billion dollars, the dude just showed you just off of 5% interest she grosses 1.5 billion...........she could literrally blow a billion dollars a year and never miss it in interest alone............
 5 years ago '09        #27
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 7209 7209
 datnolaboy said:
dude quit with the hyperbole and use your head. It's easy to say oh just live off the interest but if that was case millionaires wouldn't go broke. She's gotta be doing something right. Even if it's hiring the right accountants.
How many billiOnares have gone broke? You know except the duke brothers.

Last edited by WasabiTuna; 08-31-2012 at 02:55 PM..
 08-31-2012, 02:52 PM         #28
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datnolaboy said:
Again read before you post. I said it's hard to not lose it AND increase it. Research Patricia Kluge. Martha Stewart was worth a billion and now she's worth half of that. People DO lose billions and it's not hard. Even billionaires can live beyond their means or make horrible investments.

So yeah how about YOU don't speak when YOU don't know sh*t about money.
Says the man who doesn't even know how interest accumulates..........stop it cuzz
 5 years ago '11        #29
space
space
 datnolaboy said:
That's not working hard though. She didn't become executive chairman of the company because she worked hard and moved her way up the ladder. She became executive chairman because her Dad died.
 5 years ago '09        #30
messy marv stan 4528 heat pts4528
space
space
$53,699 | Props total: 66332 66332

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #31
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,019 | Props total: 19590 19590
fu*k this fat ugly c*nt. Mining tycoons... bi*ch you wasn't in the mines picking precious metals.
 5 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
15 mil I believe
 5 years ago '07        #33
space
space
 TanstA! said:
fu*k this fat ugly c*nt. Mining tycoons... bi*ch you wasn't in the mines picking precious metals.
yea talk about working hard..isht them diamond miners are not caking up like them bastids that sell them..and oh Im sure selling diamonds is real hard work
 5 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 datnolaboy said:
Does it matter how she became chairman?? Really?? You actually prove my point. If she wasn't fit to be chairman, if she was a Paris Hilton type broad they woulda sent her on her way. So yeah, she must be doing SOMETHING right.

I'm not saying she's Warren Buffet with the finances I'm just saying, dang look at the fact she hasn't lost billions of dollars by now. She must know SOMETHING. Even if it's one thing, she knows that one thing enough to where she hasn't lost her place as the richest woman in the world.
yea okay...they would not have sent her anywhere lol.. and like she worked hard to become fit to be a chairman it is not hard not to lose billions of dollars B.. until this batch experiences being poor...again do not speak on isht you have no experience in
 08-31-2012, 03:14 PM         #35
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
15 mil I believe
That is right,
 5 years ago '11        #36
space
space
 datnolaboy said:
Does it matter how she became chairman?? Really?? You actually prove my point. If she wasn't fit to be chairman, if she was a Paris Hilton type broad they woulda sent her on her way. So yeah, she must be doing SOMETHING right.

I'm not saying she's Warren Buffet with the finances I'm just saying, dang look at the fact she hasn't lost billions of dollars by now. She must know SOMETHING. Even if it's one thing, she knows that one thing enough to where she hasn't lost her place as the richest woman in the world.
Yes it does matter. Her company is privately owned so it would be very hard to send her on way. Nobody is saying she is void of knowledge. She got an inheritance and she increased it. Good for her. There's nothing wrong with that. The problem arises from condescending tone towards poor people who have worked hard or even harder than her but weren't privileged enough to be born into wealth.
 5 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 billieskeet said:
you're the people that she's talking about. Yeah, not everybody can be wealthy, but it's not like there's a limit of only 200. People become wealthy every year and the overwhelming majority of the time, it's not through inheritance. It's through someone busting their a.ss and not crying about every little set back. To get to her level you have to sacrifice and if you're not willing to do that, which most people aren't, you'll be wherever you stop yourself. And she's talking about lowering minimum wage because all raising minimum wage does is increase prices which nullifies the wage increase anyway. And I'm not talking about a 5 digit salary either, just my quarterly bonus is 5 digits. I grew up with a kid in high school, American, black, grew up in the foster system until he was 12 and was homeless up until he was 18. No parents, no immediately family. Went to college (not a major either), Livingstone, worked harder and smarter than everybody else. He's 28 now in his 3rd year of having an 8 figure income. He made a decision early on that he was never going to need money again. If you want it, go get it, if you're not willing to put in the work and sacrifice, then you don't want it enough. And if you don't want it enough, don't criticize the people who are willing to do what it takes to get it.
so for 6yrs your friend busted his azz...and was still homeless right?
 5 years ago '07        #38
space
space
 datnolaboy said:
Dude you're making my point (or at least I think you are cause it's hard to decipher that gibberish). I said it's not hard to lose billions.

And do you think if she was running around like Paris Hilton she woulda been chairman. Really think about that. Paris Hilton just got named as Chairman of Hilton Hotels...you don't think that company would suffer?? If you don't you'll be broke pretty soon....
yea hard to decipher your gibberish too...works both ways..its really simple.. if your brain was programmed to think a certain way you would be able to read between..but anyways.. paris hilton is a business owner you know that right? If she was named chairman her name alone would be an a.sset to the business sir.. she has branded herself as more than just an heir to the hilton hotels you know that right.... Ill be broke soon lol.. you need to dive more into what paris does before you talk...gibberish dude
 08-31-2012, 03:41 PM         #39
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datnolaboy said:
The whole tone towards poor people thing, you're absolutely correct. However, that wasn't even my point. You acknowledged my point which is she got money and increased it. Period. That was my point. I am glad we can each see the other's point. It was like pulling teeth but it happened. my n*gga...
Same sh*t everybody else told you from the jump..........you dumb a.ss n*ggas and your delusional online persona's are a trip.
 5 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
i dont know,its not hard to see what uglys.luts do and that pretty much sums up paris hilton

That sums it up for you... but your sum does not equal reality..
so what exactly is it uglys.luts do? Cause I believe she organized and helped produce that show she did with nicole ritchie.. and caked up off that. she has her own perfume line...caked up off that...she was even smart enuff to use her name to become a DJ...well fool people int thinking it because of her name .. You have to be rather business saavy to know how to capitalize off branding sir. Matter fact we are having a conversation about her now..and you even brought her up.. so she seems at least as smart or as dumb as the batch in this article..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy