Toys R Us "Two games for $60" starting Sunday...

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
went and got darksiders 2 and spiderman. then went to walmart and was denied, so i went to a different 1 and they exchanged spiderman for madden. then i went to gamestop and they had arkham city goty edition for $30. darksiders 2, madden 13, and arkham city goty ed all for $90
 5 years ago '04        #122
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Plizaya J said:
went and got darksiders 2 and spiderman. then went to walmart and was denied, so i went to a different 1 and they exchanged spiderman for madden. then i went to gamestop and they had arkham city goty edition for $30. darksiders 2, madden 13, and arkham city goty ed all for $90
So you sitll got a hell of a deal out of it...but what did the Walmart say when they denied you?
 5 years ago '11        #123
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Now i got a questoin. Before i head up there. Im thinking about getting Sleeping dogs to flip and keeping NCAA13. Should i get the sleeping dogs for 360 or PS3?
 5 years ago '04        #124
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,607 | Props total: 1775 1775
 Da Ill One said:
you don't have to lie you can say I dont' want these games and I dont' have a recipt...neither one is a lie...and you double your money...
Then lets hope hardly noone goes to slumz.boxden.com because im sure once the FIFTH n*gga comes into walmart returning the SAME games, somebody gon wise up. It aint worth it, if you trying to hustle some money, its far better ways, with more lucrative payouts. Me personally? I charge sh*t to my credit card then report it stolen.
 5 years ago '11        #125
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
Then lets hope hardly noone goes to slumz.boxden.com because im sure once the FIFTH n*gga comes into walmart returning the SAME games, somebody gon wise up. It aint worth it, if you trying to hustle some money, its far better ways, with more lucrative payouts. Me personally? I charge sh*t to my credit card then report it stolen.
I dont get it. You're knocking n*ggaz for making PROFIT. PROFIT.

5 years ago '04        #126
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
Oh yeah but that's not lying...

It's their policy...wise up to what? they gonna suddenly wise up when dudes been doing this for damn near a decade now...
 5 years ago '04        #127
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Oh yeah but that's not lying...

It's their policy...wise up to what? they gonna suddenly wise up when dudes been doing this for damn near a decade now...
its about the ratio of difficulty required/money payout. All im saying is to n*ggas with money, running around town to two different stores to try to take sh*t to flip for $60 aint worth it. But like I said, if you bottom feeding right now, den i can see why someone try this, but leave it to the poor people. Its a difference between hustling and just being downright cheap.
 5 years ago '08        #128
countreenoise 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 12 12
 Da Ill One said:
You could buy two of the new games for $60 (let's say MP 3, Sleeping Dogs) then go on Craigslist and sell either one for $60 still wrapped up...or hell $50 still wrapped and you only paid $10 for a new game for yourself...or sell both for $100 on Craigslist/Ebay and you made $40...or take them both back to Walmart and get a $120 gift card and cop yourself two games now or when two more come out later this year...

This guy has the game mastered
 09-02-2012, 12:50 PM         #129
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So has anybody brought 4 games and made 240 back from walmart yet? thats how it works?
 5 years ago '04        #130
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
its about the ratio of difficulty required/money payout. All im saying is to n*ggas with money, running around town to two different stores to try to take sh*t to flip for $60 aint worth it. But like I said, if you bottom feeding right now, den i can see why someone try this, but leave it to the poor people. Its a difference between hustling and just being downright cheap.
lol you shouldn't even be allowed to speak anything with the word hustle in it...

you do know buying something on your CC then reporting it stolen is THEFT right? that's Jail time...

the worst we get is told No by Walmart...then oh well no big deal still get two games for the price of one and even still we can sell or Ebay?Craigslist and still make a profit...but we aren't risking Jailtime...and one dude already made $240...dude could go back tomorrow and do the same thing and he made $480 in two days with very little work...Hustling is hustling whether you making $5 a bag of weed, $60 for bringing a game to Walmart, or $1000 by reporting your CC stolen...it's all hustling
 5 years ago '08        #131
kingjames2586 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 5 5
Am I reading all this sh!t right? you PAY 60 for a video game, get TWO of them. and then bring both back to Walmart? and get 120 store credit?. where is the 60 CASH I spent?!?!
 5 years ago '06        #132
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,884 | Props total: 25665 25665
I kept Spiderman and sleeping dogs and bought the others had my cousin do the same returned 6 games to Walmart got a total of 360 bucks bought hella blue rays and hygiene products and still got 100 left

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #133
space
space
 kingjames2586 said:
Am I reading all this sh!t right? you PAY 60 for a video game, get TWO of them. and then bring both back to Walmart? and get 120 store credit?. where is the 60 CASH I spent?!?!
At the Toys R Us you bought games from...
 5 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
I kept Spiderman and sleeping dogs and bought the others had my cousin do the same returned 6 games to Walmart got a total of 360 bucks bought hella blue rays and hygiene products and still got 100 left

But you know this isn't a hustle and you're just broke... according to Cold_young _thug
 5 years ago '04        #135
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Peter Griffin said:
this? or you guys talking about bringing it back to walmart with no receipt?
Walmart with no receipt then get whatever game you want....

I wouldnt bother trying to sell it just to make an extra 10 or so...thats a waste
 5 years ago '08        #136
kingjames2586 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 5 5
 Da Ill One said:
At the Toys R Us you bought games from...

Ohhh ok so I am trading CASH for GIFT CARDS.
 09-02-2012, 01:12 PM         #137
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:
well im headed to toys r us right now
 RLRugby said:

[pic - click to view]

RLRugby said:

[pic - click to view]

sh*t lightwork

I feel like a fu*kin criminal

But i only participated cause it was a boring sunday afternoon

Copped. Brought it to the store

bi*ch was tryna play me for a sucker

The manager was tryna block

Calm and collectively i pulled up the return policy from the corporate website

corporate.walmart.com/return-policy

She said she gonna call her boss

Boss called her and said follow the policy lmaoooooo

You have just become a boxden legend

cold_young_thug said:
And you have the nerve...the audacity to be in here hating on n*ggas trying to come up on a few extra dollars....not to add your name on here is cold young thug..fu*k out of here ya damn hypocrite.
 5 years ago '04        #138
space
space
 kingjames2586 said:
Ohhh ok so I am trading CASH for GIFT CARDS.
Yes and no...you need to buy basic sh*t anyway right? food, water, wahtever...so next time you go shopping at Walmart you have $120 to buy sh*t with...instead of your regular...so you basically gave Walmart $60 and they gave you $60 extra dollars to buy stuff with...
 5 years ago '11        #139
space
space
I just had an idea. Using the store credit. Buying whatever with it. Cant you return what you bought with the credit and get cash back?

5 years ago '04        #140
space
space
 cheguevara said:
You have just become a boxden legend

And you have the nerve...the audacity to be in here hating on n*ggas trying to come up on a few extra dollars....not to add your name on here is cold young thug..fu*k out of here ya damn hypocrite.

This n*gga had to pull up the corporate policy on the website. How dumb did dis n*gga look on his phone pulling that up? Anytime you have to pull up the corporate website and bring it the manager, its not light work. and wow its not even cash back? Now i get why they do it, why do they care giving you money back if all the money you get back will only be spent with them! n*ggas will be buying pointless sh*t like blenders, and walmart eats it up.

Lastly, dont forget to subtract the money that he spent to buy the games at tRU in the first place, that number is deceiving is hell over 50% is recoup money. maybe a legend for broke n*ggas.

Im not impressed.

Last edited by cold_young_thug; 09-02-2012 at 01:25 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago