Toys R Us "Two games for $60" starting Sunday...

most viewed right now
 228
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 194
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-01-2012, 07:34 PM         #61
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh you cant even flip these games, i was thinkin i could flip sleeping dogs but its going for less than 50 on ebay new, df?
 09-01-2012, 07:54 PM         #62
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k
fu*k
fu*k

sh*t I get paid this week but I really wanted to save the cash, I want sleeping dogs and darksiders a whole lot.

fu*k

I wish I did not read this so that I could have gone the whole week without knowing.
Aww fu*k it, I may end up buying the two games
 5 years ago '04        #63
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,112 | Props total: 1150 1150
hmm.. which of those games are goin for the most at walmart?
 5 years ago '07        #64
eYe_SeE_MoNeY 
space
avatar space
space
$518 | Props total: 9 9
Anyone ever tried returning a game to best buy without a receipt and exchange for something else or store credit?
 5 years ago '07        #65
eYe_SeE_MoNeY 
space
avatar space
space
$518 | Props total: 9 9
Ive done it at walmart plenty but wanted to go to best buy
 5 years ago '04        #66
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 eYe_SeE_MoNeY said:
Anyone ever tried returning a game to best buy without a receipt and exchange for something else or store credit?
It depends on the store and the person at the returns desk in the BB Store...I did it at one best Buy store in Colorado, but then I tried again at a couple other Best Buy's and wasn't successful...so try it worst they can say is no... ALWAYS been successful at Walmart though...
 5 years ago '04        #67
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
avatar space
space
$32,700 | Props total: 23198 23198
max payne 3 is worth every penny
 5 years ago '08        #68
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 22141 22141

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #69
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
How long is this going on?
 5 years ago '07        #70
eYe_SeE_MoNeY 
space
avatar space
space
$518 | Props total: 9 9
 Da Ill One said:
It depends on the store and the person at the returns desk in the BB Store...I did it at one best Buy store in Colorado, but then I tried again at a couple other Best Buy's and wasn't successful...so try it worst they can say is no... ALWAYS been successful at Walmart though...
Damn Im gone try at least...I wanted to return 2 games n use store credit for a apple tv..plus I'm still copping 2 games to keep n play so fu*k it
 09-01-2012, 09:47 PM         #71
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont see where the money is to be made in my area. the games are on craigslist for the same amount. I'm going to try it out just because I can take them back if I can't sell them in a day or two.
 5 years ago '04        #72
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
Getting sleeping dogs even tho I already beat it, tryna decide between prototype 2 and spider man......any opinions on which of those is the better game?
 5 years ago '07        #73
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,353 | Props total: 275 275
prototype 2 is a water downed version of the first, spider man is good but gets played after a few days u start to notice its the same recycled bullsh*t, if transformers was on this list it would be darksiders 2 and transformers, may still do that darksiders 2 and sleeping dogs
 5 years ago '07        #74
eYe_SeE_MoNeY 
space
avatar space
space
$518 | Props total: 9 9
That Darksiders is a steal for $30...great game...part 1 is good too
 09-01-2012, 10:00 PM         #75
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eYe_SeE_MoNeY said:
Anyone ever tried returning a game to best buy without a receipt and exchange for something else or store credit?
Nah fam, I used to work at BB, and I can tell you that they are very strict on the return policy, especially on the video games with no receipt. And I wish I could do this but sadly there are no Toys R Us in Louisana
 5 years ago '07        #76
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
dopeeee
 5 years ago '05        #77
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
avatar space
space
$15,214 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Da Ill One said:
You could buy two of the new games for $60 (let's say MP 3, Sleeping Dogs) then go on Craigslist and sell either one for $60 still wrapped up...or hell $50 still wrapped and you only paid $10 for a new game for yourself...or sell both for $100 on Craigslist/Ebay and you made $40...or take them both back to Walmart and get a $120 gift card and cop yourself two games now or when two more come out later this year...
It's not that easy to walk into walmart and return games. or electronics for that matter.This seems too good to be true so I tested it out myself.I bought Sleeping Dogs on Tuesday.I beat it this morning sitting there like WTF..that's it?? Great game,just too short. And easy if you ask me. So when this TRU special came up my gears started turning.I returned my used sleeping dogs to the game stop for a brand new factory sealed one.It wasn't simple to get that.they asked me why first,then they tried giving me the "New" one with the display case.Saying they only used the case for display but it had the BIG game stop sticker on it.
I asked them to locate me a new WRAPPED one and it was in another city.SO I picked it up and drove to the closest walmart to return it.The cashier said with electronics you NEED a receipt unless you get the return OK'D BY THE STORE MANAGER.He ok'd my return and I got the full $59.99 + tax back in store credit.BUT,they took my ID number with the return and it would be in the system saying I returned an unopened game without a receipt making that walmart no good for the next return.With that said THESE RETURNS ALL DEPEND ON THE MANAGER..You can't just walk into walmart and ask for store credit.
 5 years ago '07        #78
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
I just got NCAA 13 free for grabbing a Sports Illustrated subscription.

Sleeping Dogs $ Max Payne 3 here, flip at Walmart and pick up Fifa 11, like that other dude said...

 5 years ago '04        #79
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 itzjmoney510 said:
It's not that easy to walk into walmart and return games. or electronics for that matter.This seems too good to be true so I tested it out myself.I bought Sleeping Dogs on Tuesday.I beat it this morning sitting there like WTF..that's it?? Great game,just too short. And easy if you ask me. So when this TRU special came up my gears started turning.I returned my used sleeping dogs to the game stop for a brand new factory sealed one.It wasn't simple to get that.they asked me why first,then they tried giving me the "New" one with the display case.Saying they only used the case for display but it had the BIG game stop sticker on it.
I asked them to locate me a new WRAPPED one and it was in another city.SO I picked it up and drove to the closest walmart to return it.The cashier said with electronics you NEED a receipt unless you get the return OK'D BY THE STORE MANAGER.He ok'd my return and I got the full $59.99 + tax back in store credit.BUT,they took my ID number with the return and it would be in the system saying I returned an unopened game without a receipt making that walmart no good for the next return.With that said THESE RETURNS ALL DEPEND ON THE MANAGER..You can't just walk into walmart and ask for store credit.
yes you can and the bolded is what fu*ked your whole thing up...

You get three returns in a 6 month period without receipts... ANYTHING over $50 has to be Ok'd by a manager but if they give you sh*t point to their own return policy that is listed on teh wall and they ok it and walk away... bruh myself and MANY people have been doing this for years... it's easy as sh*t if it's sealed to return to Walmart...
 5 years ago '05        #80
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
avatar space
space
$15,214 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Da Ill One said:
yes you can and the bolded is what fu*ked your whole thing up...

You get three returns in a 6 month period without receipts... ANYTHING over $50 has to be Ok'd by a manager but if they give you sh*t point to their own return policy that is listed on teh wall and they ok it and walk away... bruh myself and MANY people have been doing this for years... it's easy as sh*t if it's sealed to return to Walmart...
I see

Hopefully this works out tomorrow I'll basically be getting madden for free
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
137 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
35 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy