Lil Durk Speaks On Lupe Fiasco's Comment About Chief Keef

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 heveweight said:
This is the reason I dont listen to the radio. Draggin this young man, fresh out of jail, onto the radio and getting him to try and speak on something he doesnt even have an opinion on, and making him look like a fu(kin illiterate
His sentences were no longer than 4 words.
 5 years ago '04        #42
Nza 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 7 7
Can't you see how Stubborn this guy is? He basically in the interview showed a don't care side for those who got guns and said thats how we living.

This guy will die soon...
 5 years ago '10        #43
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
fuk lupe that n*gga need to hush before fredo revoke his pass to the chi
 5 years ago '08        #44
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
Webbie spoke better than this dumb a.ss ****.

I didn't understand one fu*king word from this retard, and those interviewers were some complete a.ss kissers. But of course that would happen since the higher ups put them on a tight leash.

I remember when one interviewer grilled Jeezy on his drug sh*t and she was fired because of that.

This is Lupe's chance to correct these fu*k boys, all this talk he spoke about freeing the people, he can at least grill these dudes. Don't bi*ch up now, I saw that interview that he seemed to back up a bit, yet he was freely saying that the president was murdering children. Don't become a hypocrite with this situation.
 5 years ago '07        #45
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1118 1118
 hou12 said:
the only thing I'll never understand is why people think music is supposed to have "substance" (as if substance can be singularly defined). What about Jazz? A majority of jazz is instrumental, where is the "substance"? Or Techno & House? Beethoven, Mozart, etc.? It's just music. People take this sh*t way too seriously. Do you n*ggas really need music to give you "substance"? Really?
dumbest post I think Iv'e seen on BX.. guess youv'e never listened to classical music or played an instrument in ur life...
 08-31-2012, 09:50 PM         #46
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hou12 said:
the only thing I'll never understand is why people think music is supposed to have "substance" (as if substance can be singularly defined). What about Jazz? A majority of jazz is instrumental, where is the "substance"? Or Techno & House? Beethoven, Mozart, etc.? It's just music. People take this sh*t way too seriously. Do you n*ggas really need music to give you "substance"? Really?
intelligence

thread finished.
 5 years ago '10        #47
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
Your parents are proud of your dumbass huh?
 5 years ago '10        #48
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
Your parents are proud of your dumbass huh?
 5 years ago '06        #49
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5040 5040
how many of these gbe 300 n*ggas graduated high school
 09-01-2012, 01:37 AM         #50
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this lil retard cant even articulate a point, i hate these new kids with their one word answers and blank stares

Last edited by DrX; 09-01-2012 at 12:13 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #51
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
yo this cat is slow but if i was him i would have went in on them bastards for drilling me about my choice on how i express myself musically...they would have never asked Tupac none of those questions.....none!
 5 years ago '12        #52
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,810 | Props total: 6646 6646
smh da young n*ggas out here lost. most people got sense and kno that rap is entertainment and these niccas is just tryin 2 get paid but alot of young niccaz are influenced by the music. Its nothin wrong wit rappin bout hood sh*t cuz thats whats goin on but dont glorify it w/o stating consequences 4 those actions. but k!llin each otha is all they wanna see us do. one nicca dead and one nicca in their privately owned prison!! Which record execs have stock in. wake up my black people. Its a trap
 09-01-2012, 03:58 AM         #53
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
n*ggas use lil in front of their name
So the fu*k what. I guess u like big sean better r is that a problm too?
 09-01-2012, 04:16 AM         #54
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas always passing judgement. This world is not a one way street. U have good and u have bad. Seem like most yall in here think sh*t is supposed to be one way which is good n i guess intellingent.

Srry to break the news but sh*t dnt run like that. if the n*gga dumb then he dumb, honestly i dnt kno him so idk but dumb ppl do exist. k!llings, drugs,s.luts and music that u dnt like all exists. Rappers gon continue to rap ab k!llin n slangn n if dats wat they do then accept it since n*ggas get so mad n claim ross' lyrics arent real but when n*ggas really rap ab that life they live muhfu*kas still get mad.

Dont listen to their music if u dnt like it. Simple. n*ggas gettn paid for what theyre doin whether u like it not. sh*t i neva listened to lil b but if makn money doin sumthn that i dnt have to listen to by choice then its nt affecting me so i salute him.

Bunch if hypocrits that listen to hip hop/rap music
 09-01-2012, 04:29 AM         #55
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
n*ggas always passing judgement. This world is not a one way street. U have good and u have bad. Seem like most yall in here think sh*t is supposed to be one way which is good n i guess intellingent.

Srry to break the news but sh*t dnt run like that. if the n*gga dumb then he dumb, honestly i dnt kno him so idk but dumb ppl do exist. k!llings, drugs,s.luts and music that u dnt like all exists. Rappers gon continue to rap ab k!llin n slangn n if dats wat they do then accept it since n*ggas get so mad n claim ross' lyrics arent real but when n*ggas really rap ab that life they live muhfu*kas still get mad.

Dont listen to their music if u dnt like it. Simple. n*ggas gettn paid for what theyre doin whether u like it not. sh*t i neva listened to lil b but if makn money doin sumthn that i dnt have to listen to by choice then its nt affecting me so i salute him.

Wtf are you babbling about?
 5 years ago '07        #56
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
 Walkerboy86 said:

this was str8 outta left field, someone respond directly to this n*ggas post and entertain me more
 09-02-2012, 07:47 AM         #57
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #58
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
This type of sh*t is what's wrong with the country, how old is this lil n*gga? I've never heard his music so I'm not judging that, but I'm sure he's older then a 6yr old; so why can't he talk? Marble mouth motherfu*ker.
 5 years ago '11        #59
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
Damn not my city again stop postin this sh*t bx just stop
 5 years ago '11        #60
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
the point of the arguement is that while the music doesnt create the problem it does perpetuate it we live in a time where kids doesnt have any hope or possitive figures in the inner city so the only ones they look up to is rappers cuz thats all that is shown to have made it out of the hoods but while there are actually positive rappers from cities like chicago they def dont get as much play as those coons screamin bangbang rappers must understand that when they get a lil bit of fame may it be citywide or nationwide they should hold sum type of responsibility for what they are portraying as real sh*t cuz sum kid is gonna look at you and wanna do exactly what your saying

You either Build or Destroy where you come from
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago