Lil Durk Speaks On Lupe Fiasco's Comment About Chief Keef

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-31-2012, 04:48 PM         #21
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dudes seem dumb as hell, cant even string along a sentence...
 5 years ago '11        #22
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Peterparker said:
For alot of people growing up in the inner city without a father or positive direct influences these artist have a bigger impact on them then any politician,civil or religious leader. Most our youth don't respect the teacher(Hell when I was young how many teachers did I look up to? Very few and even then who was cooler Andre 3K from Outkast or Mr. Johnson who taught a subject I hated??) As I got older yeah I soon preciated what some teachers did for me some teachers did have an impact on me as a youth. But still "entertainers" do play a part bottom line. I'm not saying there creating the problems cuz their not but they do play a part just like any other person in society. Thank god I was surrounded by positive figures like my parents and family who had more influence over me then any artist and thank GOD the music that did influence me the rappers and singers were speaking w/ substance.

And I think it's nothing wrong with talking about gun violence when it's a reality. But when you talk about guns and drugs and objectifying women in a exploitative manner and that's all your raps consist of then its a HUGE PROBLEM.
i agree with this. the point im making is that it was not rap what caused those things. it was drugs overtaking inner cities, a government that saps money out of the working class, civil rights leaders of the 50-70s moving on, etc. these are the reasons that chicago and many other places are fu*ked up. not chief keef or gucci or anyone else. if they are not the root of the problem, they cannot be the cure. i understand the influence of media but i believe that is primarily through visual means. wearing skinny jeans aint getting people k!lled. its young n*ggas with no guidance and a lack of opportunity. this is not just a problem in the black community. whether it be chicago, mexico, russia, or taiwan, if you put people in an environment with few resources, there will be violence.
 5 years ago '11        #23
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 435 435
HEY LIL DURK

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #24
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
couldnt hear sh*t he said
 5 years ago '04        #25
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,564 | Props total: 6288 6288
Who da fu*k is Lil Durk???????
 5 years ago '07        #26
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 923 923
 Kalifornicated said:
n*gga couldn't even form a good coherent defense.
for real. just like most n*ggas out here. the big picture just don't factor in.
 5 years ago '07        #27
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
what astounds me is how nas made illmatic at 19 and these n*ggas are the same age just making incoherent amped up a.ss rap music. Some ignorant sh*t is alright, but how you get your point across and the different points you get across is key, not just AMP AMP AMP every video all the damn time

n*ggas say the music represents the environment, cool, but even if the most sh*ttiest environments i've lived in there were some good and positive times.
 5 years ago '07        #28
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
btw this dude needs some mic coaching lessons horribly, cant talk straight, keeps movin his head away from the mic when talking, come on son.
 5 years ago '04        #29
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
at the end of the day, most these cats only care is getting money, by any means. Doesn't matter if it involves bringing down their environment. Hell, some cats will tear down their own family just for a check.
 5 years ago '07        #30
Chazy 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 2 2
WHO THE fu*k IS THIS RETARDED a.ss n*gga?! AND WHY SHOULD ANYBODY CARE ABOUT WHAT THE fu*k HE THINKS?!!!
 5 years ago '04        #31
Kliq 109 heat pts109
space
space
$5,234 | Props total: 12531 12531
This motherfu*ker is stupid as sh*t ! he's even dumber than most of you guys were describing. The fu*k is this dude's problem? You're on a radio show to be interviewed, yet he seems like he doesn't even want to be there.

5 years ago '05        #32
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
This is the reason I dont listen to the radio. Draggin this young man, fresh out of jail, onto the radio and getting him to try and speak on something he doesnt even have an opinion on, and making him look like a fu(kin illiterate
 5 years ago '05        #33
Freedumb 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,289 | Props total: 0 0
i go to northern illinois university, this n*gga was supposed to perform at a party here and the police along with other university staff and faculty stopped him from coming. they claimed people threatened to hurt him and also deemed his music to be in taste unrelated to the campus initiatives SMFH
 5 years ago '04        #34
zcribe 2 heat pts
space
space
$540 | Props total: 81 81
 C.R.I.P. said:
That n*gga is a idiot.
Exactly...
 5 years ago '12        #35
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,744 | Props total: 611 611
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
fuk lupe that n*gga need to hush before fredo revoke his pass to the chi
One of the dumbest n*ggas on boxden
 5 years ago '10        #36
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 heveweight said:
This is the reason I dont listen to the radio. Draggin this young man, fresh out of jail, onto the radio and getting him to try and speak on something he doesnt even have an opinion on, and making him look like a fu(kin illiterate

He is illiterate tho..n*gga could barely complete a fu*kin' sentence.
 5 years ago '06        #37
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 460 460
I couldnt even understand a word he said. mostly cuz they were playing music over the interview like some morons but Lupe is right. These guys suck a.ss and spit the same uneducated basic bullsh*t as 70% of down south rappers. that's actually a compliment cuz before Yelawolf, Big KRIT, and Trae the Truth I would have said 95%.
 5 years ago '06        #38
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 heveweight said:
 5 years ago '09        #39
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
Being from the struggle does not mean that one has to be ignorant or sheltered from information. Even slaves could learn to read and write, with many going on to better their lives. Wtf is these cats excuse for their buffoonery? I feel that kids need a powerful role model. Mlk and Malcolm X would roll over in their graves. Whats worse is that most of this hatred and violence is aimed right back at their own people and community.
 5 years ago '07        #40
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2068 2068
video is useless without subtitles. nope hope for these cats
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago