Who’s More Versatile?? Magic Jonson Vs Lebron James

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
corpuz79 9 heat pts
space
space
$886 | Props total: 550 550
Its not who's better it's who's more versatile these f*ggots so caught up hating on lebron they forgot what the thread was even about
 5 years ago '08        #102
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4835 4835
 kb2602 said:
dont matter the lakers still had to win the coin toss, if chicago would have won, lets say ok he goes back to school, then the next year magic plays for someone else
Perhaps so. But the situation arose, and he made a move to ensure he got to play w/a legend/elite caliber player. If you're going to fault LeBron for doing essentially the same thing, then you should also fault Magic for the same action, no?
 5 years ago '04        #103
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 stlcardinals19 said:
Perhaps so. But the situation arose, and he made a move to ensure he got to play w/a legend/elite caliber player. If you're going to fault LeBron for doing essentially the same thing, then you should also fault Magic for the same action, no?
hell no because there was no guarentee the lakers would win the coin toss, its all well and good if he wanted to play for the lakers but isnt any guarentee they would have the #1 pick, they got lucky as hell they won the coin toss and the rest is history, if they dont win the toss magic would have been a great player on another squad a year later, no power moves, no getting together with another top 5 player and another top 20-25 player and join forces and form a we are the world superfriends team

Last edited by kb2602; 08-31-2012 at 06:45 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #104
space
space
 kb2602 said:
hell no because there was no guarentee the lakers would win the coin toss, its all well and good if he wanted to play for the lakers but isnt any guarentee they would have the #1 pick, they got lucky as hell they won the coin toss and the rest is history, if they dont win the toss magic would have been a great player on another squad a year later, no power moves, no getting together with another top 5 player and another top 20-25 player and join forces and form a we are the world superfriends team
I disagree. Magic knew damn well he was the #1 pick that yr, especially off the season he just had. Soon enough he finds a situation to play w/an elite player, and sees how it unfolds. Sure enough, the situation materializes w/the coin toss, and Magic took it. I don't blame him for it, but you seem to have a problem w/Bron doing the same thing while not minding that Magic did it as well.
 5 years ago '04        #105
kb2602 
space
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
I disagree. Magic knew damn well he was the #1 pick that yr, especially off the season he just had. Soon enough he finds a situation to play w/an elite player, and sees how it unfolds. Sure enough, the situation materializes w/the coin toss, and Magic took it. I don't blame him for it, but you seem to have a problem w/Bron doing the same thing while not minding that Magic did it as well.

lol with your logic thats like saying anthony davis knew he was the #1 pick and him coming out saying i wanna go play with an elite player, i wanna play with durant and westbrook and i wanna be drafted by okc but guess what it dont matter cause okc aint got the #1 pick to draft you, same thing with magic, he can talk all he want oh i wanna play with the lakers but guess what it wouldnt have mattered if the lakers dont win the coin toss, now explain to me how magic power moved a coin toss?? im listening.......
 5 years ago '09        #106
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22359 22359
stopped reading at the rajon rondo comment. propaganda getting spread out here

stlcardinals19 said:
magic so good he changing the outcomes of coin tosses? damn
 5 years ago '08        #107
space
space
 kb2602 said:
lol with your logic thats like saying anthony davis knew he was the #1 pick and him coming out saying i wanna go play with an elite player, i wanna play with durant and westbrook and i wanna be drafted by okc but guess what it dont matter cause okc aint got the #1 pick to draft you, same thing with magic, he can talk all he want oh i wanna play with the lakers but guess what it wouldnt have mattered if the lakers dont win the coin toss, now explain to me how magic power moved a coin toss?? im listening.......
That is precisely what Davis would be aiming for if that was his intent(play w/a great player off the bat), and the situation arose to where he could play w/a great player (through a traded draft pick and that team wins the lottery). It DOES matter that LA won that toss b/c if Chi-town had won, he'd have stayed in college. He didn't want to toil away for the Bulls, and that's 100% fact. The only power move I'm referring to is Magic leaving college once he saw the coin toss was won by the Lakeshow, not the actual toss.
 5 years ago '10        #108
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 corpuz79 said:
Its not who's better it's who's more versatile these f*ggots so caught up hating on lebron they forgot what the thread was even about
 5 years ago '06        #109
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6751 6751
 whodatb1 said:
I'm old enough to watch magic..... and he did things on the court unseen since.....

STOP IT
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #110
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1162 1162
This is easy

Magic played all 5 positions at a high level. And for all of u giving Lebron the edge on defense, you forget that Magic saved all his defense up for D'ing the sh*t outta HIV
 5 years ago '05        #111
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 479 479
 A.G said:
So your f*ggot a.ss is gonna post only one side of the argument on the website?
He said he was bias. Don't get so worked up over this.
 5 years ago '10        #112
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 Lannister said:
man if kidd was 6 9 he would have more triple doubles
 5 years ago '11        #113
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774 OP
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
He said he was bias. Don't get so worked up over this.
Whats funny is that I thought I put magic arguement up under bron arguement I aint that bias
 08-31-2012, 11:03 PM         #114
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron is a better PG than HIV is at SF.
 5 years ago '04        #115
kb2602 
space
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
That is precisely what Davis would be aiming for if that was his intent(play w/a great player off the bat), and the situation arose to where he could play w/a great player (through a traded draft pick and that team wins the lottery). It DOES matter that LA won that toss b/c if Chi-town had won, he'd have stayed in college. He didn't want to toil away for the Bulls, and that's 100% fact. The only power move I'm referring to is Magic leaving college once he saw the coin toss was won by the Lakeshow, not the actual toss.

you cant power move something you dont have control over, if the lakers dont get lucky then magic plays somewhere else, lebron had full control and decided to take the easy route and team up with bosh and wade and thats that, sorry no comparison at all
 5 years ago '08        #116
space
space
 kb2602 said:
you cant power move something you dont have control over, if the lakers dont get lucky then magic plays somewhere else, lebron had full control and decided to take the easy route and team up with bosh and wade and thats that, sorry no comparison at all
Now you're just being obtuse. Magic can control when he's coming out of college. That's the move he played. Bron and Magic both took control of their destinies when the opportunity presented itself, and they both(understandably) pulled the trigger when the time was ready.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago