Who’s More Versatile?? Magic Jonson Vs Lebron James

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
Versatile I'd say Bron...

But as for who is a better player is a different subject
 5 years ago '04        #42
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,727 | Props total: 325 325
tough call..
 5 years ago '09        #43
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
 OGCJM said:
You should have never picked the mic up in the first place...

LeBron = 90s Grant Hill?

There are similarities, but LeBron is superior without question

And Kidd > LeBron??
I love Kidd but you're crazy...

I dont think people are even reading the title correctly when it comes to Magic vs. Bron

Versatility =/= greater all time player/career
Lebron is 90s grant hill to me, Hill was nightly triple double threat and was really the first besides Pippen to thrive In the Point Foward role. Grant Hill exactly had the same numbers as Lebron except for scoring but he played in the 90s where hand checking still exist. Their game is exactly the same besides Hill have a better mid range game.
 08-31-2012, 07:46 AM         #44
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
yet ppl hardly he had an advantage as well...he was a 6 8 pg
i think taking roids and raging towards baskets gives u an advantage as well
 5 years ago '04        #45
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
grew up watching Magic.....this isnt even a contest and its not because i hate Lebron

u give me a choice between Lebron and Magic in their prime and you'd be a fool not to pick Magic.

Lebron cant lead or run a team like Magic could and as far as the passing Lebron should even be compared. Its a insult
 5 years ago '11        #46
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 930 930
 Minister said:
i think taking roids and raging towards baskets gives u an advantage as well
are you stating facts or opinions here?

Both have advantages one way or another

You acting like Magic couldnt get to the rim when he wanted?

Not too many PGs were over 6'4
 08-31-2012, 07:56 AM         #47
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
magic of course the guy started out of position at center in the nba finals as a rookie and was frying lebron could never do that
 5 years ago '04        #48
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
Since more than half of you haven't seen magic play, I don't even know how the BX experts sound so sure.
 5 years ago '10        #49
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
Lebron can't shoot
Magic wins easy
 5 years ago '06        #50
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 RAZAH CUTS said:
gotta go with Bron.. he can do everything that Magic could do, but Magic cannot do everything that Lebron can do...

It's a great discussion though b/c when a lot of ppl I talk sports with sit and we converse about Bron and who to compare his game to in the past, everyone always says "Magic, minus the hops"...

Their games are definitely very much so alike...

For all yall stat wh0ores out there, the only reason LeBron scored more per game than Magic is because he shoots 7 more shots a game on average than Magic did.

Magic - 20 ppg, 7 rpg, 11 ast 1.9 spg

LeBron - 27 ppg, 7 rpg, 7 ast, 1.7 spg

Magic shot 52% from the field. If he shoots 7 more shots a game and say he misses half of those, that's your 27 ppg right there. Or you can simply take the 4 apg more he averages and substitute for his scoring. sh*t is damn near identical.

Last edited by hood135; 08-31-2012 at 08:44 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #51
Superstarbrown7 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,574 | Props total: 3666 3666
[QUOTE=2 Pistolz;24434179]Magic can't hold LeBron's weight on the defensive side of the floor, but LeBron can do everything Magic can do and more on the other end. We talking about a God who is arguably the best player in the league on both ends of the floor, and without question the best overall player since that wonna-be cac f*ggot Michael (can't wait until he dies btw, and yeah still cop all his kicks on a Saturday morning).

[/QUOTE

U MAD
 5 years ago '11        #52
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 hood135 said:

For all yall stat wh0ores out there, the only reason LeBron scored more per game than Magic is because he shoots 7 more shots a game on average than Magic did.

Magic - 20 ppg, 7 rpg, 11 ast 1.9 spg

LeBron - 27 ppg, 7 rpg, 7 ast, 1.7 spg

Magic shot 52% from the field. If he shoots 7 more shots a game and say he misses half of those, that's your 27 ppg right there. Or you can simply take the 4 apg more he averages and substitute for his scoring. sh*t is damn near identical.
He's not as versatile scoring the ball as james, but yes their #s would be nearly identical. But who said that guy was talking about offense? Lebron on defense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>magic
 5 years ago '08        #53
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 722 722
 Minister said:
magic, because he wasn't built like he was getting ready for hulkamania 1993
 5 years ago '04        #54
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Magic is one of the greatest but when talking all out versatility you have to go with Lebron.

I know Magic started at every position and played well but Lebron can dominate the 1 thru 5 like no other.
 5 years ago '06        #55
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
He's not as versatile scoring the ball as james, but yes their #s would be nearly identical. But who said that guy was talking about offense? Lebron on defense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>magic
Bull! LeBron didn't become a great defender up until a few years ago. They rebounded at the same clip. Magic average .4 more steals. Lebron average .4 more blocks.

How can yall make such claims? Magic guarded 1 thru 5 too and won multiple championships doing it.

And what do you mean as versatile scoring the ball? Magic didn't start shooting threes for real until late in his career. And from two, he had a higher shooting percentage than LeBron. He had post moves (sky hook), could get to the cup, and had a mid range game.

What else is there?
 5 years ago '06        #56
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 PushaT5050 said:
Magic is one of the greatest but when talking all out versatility you have to go with Lebron.

I know Magic started at every position and played well but Lebron can dominate the 1 thru 5 like no other.
So Magic wasn't dominant now?

5 years ago '12        #57
Southwick 
space
space
$2,621 | Props total: 390 390
LeBron and it shouldn't even be a debate. Bron can do everything Magic can. Plus add his jumping ability, speed, etc. People saying he can't lead. Did we forget about Cleveland? This man took a no name franchise and gave it a complete makeover.
 5 years ago '05        #58
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
Magic playd pg sg sf pf c and has 5 rings and top 3 in a.ssts
 5 years ago '08        #59
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
so we gone let say anything about the title? Magic Jonson
 08-31-2012, 09:58 AM         #60
lilja808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R U fu*kING SERIOUS LEBRON STILL AINT GOT NO JUMPER. AS HE GET OLDER HE NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO JUMP AND PUSH n*ggaS NO MORE..MAGIC IS WAY BETTER THAN LEBRON.. EVEN THOUGH JORDAN IS THE BEST YOU CAN MAKE AN ARGUMENT FOR MAGIC IS THE BEST... SUPER CLUTCH FROM ROOKIE YEAR. AND YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT MAGIC LIKE HE CANT PLAY D. WHEN HE DEFENDED AT EVERY POSTION EFFECTIVELY.KEY WORD EFFECTIVELY. THE ONLY THING LEBRON GOT ON HIM IS BLOCKS...AND WHOEVER SAY LEBRON IS EVEN CLOSE A GREAT PASSER AS SHOWTIME LEAVE YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN COME SMACK YOU PERSONALLY
MAGIC WAS MORE VERATILE OUT THE GATE UNFORTUNALEY HIS CARRER ENDED EARLY
I DONT REALLY LIKE LEBRON COMPARISONS TO OLDER GUYS WHO COULDNT COME ST8 FROM HIGH SCHOOL BACK IN THE DAY WHEN THEY WOULDNT LET YOU..BECAUSE HE HAS A LOT OF EXTRA TIME TO GET IT RIGHT BUT HE HAS MANY MORE YEARS TO GO AND CAN CONTINUE TO IMPROVE SO WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE. BUT JUDGING TODAY IN HIS WAT 9TH, 10THE SEASON NO WAY BY THIS TIME MAGIC WAS CONSIDERED A VET MAGIC PLAYED 13 SEASON SO IT PRETTY SAFE TO SAY LEBRON WONT HAVE 5 RINGS BY HIS 13 SEASON BUT HES PROLLY GONNA PLAY MORE YEARS THAN HIM AND JORDAN. BUT HE MUST CONTINUE TO IMPROVE HIS POST GAME AND JUMP SHOT..MAGIC ALWAYS HAD ALL THAT.. O AND BY THE WAY I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT MAGIC AT 6'9 PG COULD HAVE SHUT DONW D ROSE AS WELL BEING A WAY BETTER ON BALL DEFENDER THAN LEBRON CHECK THE STEALS
WHAT MORE DOMINATE THAN WINNING RINGS?
YOU LEBRON FANS NEED A CLUE...HONESTLY HE MAY NOT EVEN BE MORE VERATILE THAN BIRD IN MY OPINON
IM GETTIN TIRED TYPIN
MAGIC ALL DAY
THIS THREAD IS SO DISRESPECTFUL
SMH
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago