Madden 13 Ultimate Team Appreciation Thread

most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 108
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
 shortz said:
yo..what happens if a contract expires on a card....

also how do u buy packs i had like 4000 coins...n couldnt find any place to spend them on packs except to buy single cards on the auction place
On the madden ultimate team home page look where it says Store, Auction, and Trade Block
. Hit Store, Then toggle over right using the right thumb stick.. It will tell you how much each pack is, or how much the bundle is...

the contracts pretty much, keep your player usable on your team for playing online.. if there is no contracts, you can add them buy viewing your active cards, and hitting the RB button on the controller.. pick your player,and the amount of contracts you want.
 5 years ago '05        #42
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42


Special edition versions of five Top Rated players are dropping into Legend and All Pro packs tomorrow (9/1) at 6AM ET for 48hrs only! RG3, Peyton Manning, Marshawn Lynch, DeSean Jackson...

... and this beast Patrick Willis.



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '04        #43
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
Dope!!! Good looks icon
 5 years ago '04        #44
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1508 1508
 PimPtasicPat said:
On the madden ultimate team home page look where it says Store, Auction, and Trade Block
. Hit Store, Then toggle over right using the right thumb stick.. It will tell you how much each pack is, or how much the bundle is...

the contracts pretty much, keep your player usable on your team for playing online.. if there is no contracts, you can add them buy viewing your active cards, and hitting the RB button on the controller.. pick your player,and the amount of contracts you want.
ya it only shows packs that actually cost xbox live points...
 5 years ago '04        #45
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
 shortz said:
ya it only shows packs that actually cost xbox live points...
says coins if you go into it
 5 years ago '04        #46
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1508 1508
ya it shows i can buy single cards but there all garbage.....
 5 years ago '07        #47
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
I have hit 20,000 coins twice already just off of Buying and selling cards and playing 3 legendary challenges , 4 preseason games and 4 online matches and I got a pretty decent 85 rated team so far.....
 5 years ago '10        #48
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 notoriousthugzz said:
man fu*k yall im out here grindin 600 coin games and yall got mad legends
i paid $2.88 for madden in cash when i bought it due to the gamestop gift card i been holding down for a while. after trading in the old games i invested in my team so its like i just paid for madden without thengift card i

and im broke as hell on MUT im only sitting on like 16k i could of had Steve Young for alot cheaper then its worth if i had more coins i need to sell more gold cards. no one buys my legends i even had a few up there cheap.

i was selling 92 irvin and emmit smith for like 10-15 each. and these collections suk this year with needing 35 cards to gain a team collection. also when you bacj out of one collection it brings you alway back to the other screen its annoying
 5 years ago '04        #49
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
well they have the key card and the coach in it.. so its actually 30 just like last year.. they just combined collection...

anybody glad they got rid of glitch bidding?
 5 years ago '04        #50
K i n g R 926 
space
avatar space
space
$3,068 | Props total: 1 1
Fifa ut >>>>
 5 years ago '10        #51
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 PimPtasicPat said:
well they have the key card and the coach in it.. so its actually 30 just like last year.. they just combined collection...

anybody glad they got rid of glitch bidding?
pretty sure people still do that

 K i n g R 926 said:
Fifa ut >>>>
soccer sucks but the video game is hot but id rather play madden mut ... great trolling post though dude
 5 years ago '04        #52
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
coming into a Madden Appreciation thread to appreciate fifa. k!ll yaself
 K i n g R 926 said:
Fifa ut >>>>
 5 years ago '10        #53
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 PimPtasicPat said:
coming into a Madden Appreciation thread to appreciate fifa. k!ll yaself
word
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #54
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 Infamous2o1x said:
i paid $2.88 for madden in cash when i bought it due to the gamestop gift card i been holding down for a while. after trading in the old games i invested in my team so its like i just paid for madden without thengift card i

and im broke as hell on MUT im only sitting on like 16k i could of had Steve Young for alot cheaper then its worth if i had more coins i need to sell more gold cards. no one buys my legends i even had a few up there cheap.

i was selling 92 irvin and emmit smith for like 10-15 each. and these collections suk this year with needing 35 cards to gain a team collection. also when you bacj out of one collection it brings you alway back to the other screen its annoying
lol i aint hating it just sucks playing dozens of these fu*kin cpu challenge games and still having nothing to show for it

by next weekend i should be good though and actually able to play other cats instead of these boring a.ss solo challenges... the 2 min ones are on pro u can literally just hit a and let the computer run the ball and play defense for you and still win... then once it gets to 4 mins it feels like all pro.., u gotta actually play.
 5 years ago '04        #55
K i n g R 926 
space
avatar space
space
$3,068 | Props total: 1 1
I've played all the major ultimate teams for the past few years and most people would agree FIFA > madden . Imo the legends for madden ruin it. Game hasn't been out a full week yet and every team you play online is 85 and up. Everyone has multiple legends. All the price packs got jacked up. Coins are harder to come by and.when your contracts run out and you don't have coins for them you will end up spending real money to keep up. No real time auctions. Can't even look at stats for your players. I could go on about how FIFAs UT is superior to madden. sh*t even NHL UT > madden.
 5 years ago '10        #56
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
I played 2 games with a sh*tty team. Dropped like 30 bucks and now have a team full of legends. That sh*t seems really wack to me. Quality cards should have a higher amount of rarity IMO.

My 4th best WR is Santonio Holmes...

I have 2 Deion Sanders.

How fu*king fair is that?
 5 years ago '04        #57
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 K i n g R 926 said:
I've played all the major ultimate teams for the past few years and most people would agree FIFA > madden . Imo the legends for madden ruin it. Game hasn't been out a full week yet and every team you play online is 85 and up. Everyone has multiple legends. All the price packs got jacked up. Coins are harder to come by and.when your contracts run out and you don't have coins for them you will end up spending real money to keep up. No real time auctions. Can't even look at stats for your players. I could go on about how FIFAs UT is superior to madden. sh*t even NHL UT > madden.
I agree/disagree with some points.

I played Fifa UT last year and even with 24 gold packs for preordering my team was sh*t. My best card was an 87 thiago silva and all of my forwards were no higher than like a 79. Playing games got you sh*t for coins and there were no collections from what I saw. With that said I am going to give it another shot this year with the 24 packs but even then I can only use 4 per month so I don't see how you get your collection up without spending money.

Last year's UT for madden was a lot better. The collections were smaller and gave you more coins. Also you could resell gold cards you didnt need for 750.. and i think gold packs were only 6k last year... basically they just made it a lot tougher this year without spending money. Also when your dudes run out you can buy replacement players for 1 coin at each position, 3 times max. I've been doing this and grinding out the solo challenges. I don't have much yet, but over 50k coins. In a week I should be looking a lot better.. some people just have no patience... the game just came out I'm cool with it taking a month or so to get a stacked team for free.

Ultimately I feel like this year's UT took 1 step forward with the solo challenges but two steps back with the way its designed and the value of cards/packs and collections.


Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 09-01-2012 at 03:21 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #58
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
my team is complete well until they drop those LT cards atleast

i hate when other 93-98 teams back out of the matchup screen. your team is great why you running. man up and stop looking for lower ranked teams.
i find it funny mangold is selling anywhere from 15k to 30k
 5 years ago '04        #59
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
ive probably pulled no bullsh*t close to 100 packs so far. not 1 mangold..

however.. im one card away from getting that 2 star steve young

just dont know how to fu*king get it lol trying to catch him on the trade block.
 5 years ago '10        #60
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 PimPtasicPat said:
ive probably pulled no bullsh*t close to 100 packs so far. not 1 mangold..

however.. im one card away from getting that 2 star steve young

just dont know how to fu*king get it lol trying to catch him on the trade block.
you get it from doing the solo challenges which one did you do to get the injured joe montana card to put in the steve young collection?

i got 99 steve young and im 1 card away from turning 99 dieon sanders into lockdown deion sanders

ill have a 2 star young soon enough... im straight with regular 99 young... he is a beast!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy