Max B murder charge upheld

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #181
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #182
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
idiot, why would he put himself in that position anymotherfu*kingway
 5 years ago '04        #183
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,603 | Props total: 4179 4179
Free Maxie man for real.. fu*k all u d!cks that want that innocent man to sit in a cell. OWW.
 08-31-2012, 08:42 AM         #184
Fly G Heffa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this krazy
 5 years ago '05        #185
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 EyE RoniK said:
fu*k MAX B. Allan Plowden is my best friends dad. Max B deserves that sh*t
fu*k that n*gga allan powden.... he was robbing atms all down the east coast plus fu*king with cheap wh0ores like Gina Conway.....
 5 years ago '05        #186
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 xplizit said:
im a big fan of max b's music, but i gotta agree here

first off, he got that much cuz he already spent at least 9 years in the can, i think for robbery too.. if that was his first offense he probably wouldve got around the time the others gotta do

second off, how the fu*k are you getting a rap carreer started and still date strippers from harlem with apparent full knowledge of their criminal activities?

sh*t take away 6 months of my life with prison and ill stay away from that bullsh*t as far as possible, youd think he wouldve smartened up after spending 9 years, but nah, comes out and still surrounds himself with thugs and hoodrat snitches

im not even saying he necessarily "orchestrated" it, but as dude said, he came out of prison with an opportunity many can only dream of, and blew that sh*t by dating a stripper and apparently giving her the nod to do some dumb sh*t for 10.000 bucks..

edit: one more thing, if one of your family members got k!lled over this bullsh*t, youd want him dead for possibly being a.ssociated with the situation, i guarantee that

JUST fu*kING STOP WITH THE LIES........

YOU DUMB n*ggaS DON't KNOW sh*t!!!! Gina Conway is not a stripper from Harlem!!!! She was a family woman from North Carolina..... She met Max at a Dipset concert in N Carolina in hopes of initially meeting Cam'ron... She met MAX instead..... She had a husband and I believe 3 or 4 children..... She took it upon herself to disown her family and seperately follow Max back to NY...... Max didn't even want that smut.... they had a brief fling, she had dreams of being a hip hop wife and living up some fantasy glam life....... So she then decided that since she was in NY already, Max didn't want her like that... she became a stripper and tried getting into the scene.........

By the time all this sh*t went down... Max had a FT Girlfriend who was not to mention with child... Gina wasn't having it and kept trying to claim MAX...... She knew she couldn't have him.... She was a woman scorned... She had met these two victims from the robbery about a week prior.... they were fresh from making a huge score of ATM's along the coast line from FL to NY....... They noticed her walking down the st.... (I think after a shift from a club) they were pulled over in some luxury car and she approached them....... The story is way more complicated than what you fu*ks are giving credit for.......

They didnt end up having the money she initially expected them to have the night of the crime... but she still took jewelry and whatever valuables they had on them and in fact brought it all to another gentleman she had began getting involved with......

YOU n*ggaS ACT LIKE GINA WAS THIS INNOCENT NAIVE SCHOOL GIRL WHO WAS MANIPULATED BY MAX B....... JUST fu*kING STOP IT...... THE REAL MASTERMIND IS G. CONWAY.....

She was a scorned EX GIRLFRIEND with STREET DREAMS WHO ABANDONED HER FAMILY TO LIVE UP SOME BS GLAM LIFE......................

FREE MAX B........
 5 years ago '12        #187
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 Universal~Mind said:
JUST fu*kING STOP WITH THE LIES........

YOU DUMB n*ggaS DON't KNOW sh*t!!!! Gina Conway is not a stripper from Harlem!!!! She was a family woman from North Carolina..... She met Max at a Dipset concert in N Carolina in hopes of initially meeting Cam'ron... She met MAX instead..... She had a husband and I believe 3 or 4 children..... She took it upon herself to disown her family and seperately follow Max back to NY...... Max didn't even want that smut.... they had a brief fling, she had dreams of being a hip hop wife and living up some fantasy glam life....... So she then decided that since she was in NY already, Max didn't want her like that... she became a stripper and tried getting into the scene.........

By the time all this sh*t went down... Max had a FT Girlfriend who was not to mention with child... Gina wasn't having it and kept trying to claim MAX...... She knew she couldn't have him.... She was a woman scorned... She had met these two victims from the robbery about a week prior.... they were fresh from making a huge score of ATM's along the coast line from FL to NY....... They noticed her walking down the st.... (I think after a shift from a club) they were pulled over in some luxury car and she approached them....... The story is way more complicated than what you fu*ks are giving credit for.......

They didnt end up having the money she initially expected them to have the night of the crime... but she still took jewelry and whatever valuables they had on them and in fact brought it all to another gentleman she had began getting involved with......

YOU n*ggaS ACT LIKE GINA WAS THIS INNOCENT NAIVE SCHOOL GIRL WHO WAS MANIPULATED BY MAX B....... JUST fu*kING STOP IT...... THE REAL MASTERMIND IS G. CONWAY.....

She was a scorned EX GIRLFRIEND with STREET DREAMS WHO ABANDONED HER FAMILY TO LIVE UP SOME BS GLAM LIFE......................

FREE MAX B........
i read an article yesterday that said that bi*ch was a stripper so i a.ssumed shes already been one when max met her

and i know shes the real mastermind, all i did was blame max for being dumb enough to surround himself with this kind of people, how are you a felon and have this bullsh*t going on around you?

ill actually prop you for kicking some knowledge about this bi*ch, but it really hardly makes a difference.. imagine you're 1 year fresh out the slammer after spending 9 years there, some clingy a.ss bi*ch asks you for your yes to do some stupid sh*t.. i fu*k with max music heavy but hes dumb as fu*k for that sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #188
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 725 725
damn man

ill ride that wave till I drown though
 5 years ago '11        #189
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3765 3765
 bnw99 said:
Free Maxie man for real.. fu*k all u d!cks that want that innocent man to sit in a cell. OWW.
Hes an idiot though Owww

1. He could have had a 10 Year Plea Bargin.
2. He thought he was gonna beat the robbery case...
3.He had a stupid lawyer who went on twitter and called people in the trials "bi*ches,wh0ores" etc and made videos talking about the case all c*cky.

No wonder Yayo told him to fire his lawyer
 08-31-2012, 10:29 AM         #190
Freethewave 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I woulda gave that bi*ch the nod, they were expecting more like 50 thou,
Max really bout that life these rappers is talkin bout.. Wasn't nobody innocent involved but max was essentially an accomplice, who's to say the bi*ch wouldn't have went ahead an done it anyway ? Max got 75 cos he a convicted felon and a rapper.

We rollin up that dour for the wavy one tonight free the boss don..
 08-31-2012, 10:29 AM         #191
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As long as his music is around, the wave could never die.
 5 years ago '08        #192
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 459 459
 mR ReZiW said:
real n*gga sh*t, i feel like i got tears in my eyes

fu*k the world n fu*k dem crackers

n fu*k dem bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz itt makin fun, dat man gotta family
salute
 5 years ago '06        #193
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 690 690
Oh well
 5 years ago '04        #194
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
 mR ReZiW said:
real n*gga sh*t, i feel like i got tears in my eyes

fu*k the world n fu*k dem crackers

n fu*k dem bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz itt makin fun, dat man gotta family
Im pretty sure the dude that got k!lled had a family too
 08-31-2012, 01:12 PM         #195
WiltTHEGOAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea its confirmed
"On the phone with Max and his mother, YES I can confirm now, his appeal has been denied but it is not over at all, we taking it to the supreme court. "
 5 years ago '12        #196
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,921 | Props total: 2643 2643
 kainoa1 said:
yea its confirmed
"On the phone with Max and his mother, YES I can confirm now, his appeal has been denied but it is not over at all, we taking it to the supreme court. "
even if the case is taken to the supreme court it could very well be a yr or 2 until it starts
 5 years ago '10        #197
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Jimmy Breaux said:
lol Supreme Court. Max is done, sorry. I'm a fan too.
 5 years ago '10        #198
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,706 | Props total: 6146 6146
damn im crushed man.. it seems so clear that he doesn't deserve all that time

but lmao @ on the appeal document they had one of his aka's as "Big Gavel Wingate"
 09-01-2012, 03:53 AM         #199
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 badboy600 said:
Im pretty sure the dude that got k!lled had a family too
I bet you're white.
 5 years ago '10        #200
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 TheMob said:
I bet you're white.
I bet you're an idiot (and I'm black)...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago