50 Cent's Manager Chris Lighty Commits Suicide [R.I.P.]

most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1595 1595
 mistatnn said:
Call me cold hearted but im not saying RIP to this sh*t! He chose this. suicide is a selfish a.ss thing to do. I dont know what type of troubles he was going through, but k!lling yourself is not a resolution to ANYTHING. Imagine how his kids, parents, siblings feel right now. Your selfish act is now playing a part of so many people lives right now. Sucka a.ss way to go out . The only people I feel bad for in this type of situation are his friends and family. k!lling yourself is sin so there will be no "resting in peace" for him
k!lling someone is a sin. now if ya homie bodies somebody and goes to prision, you'd be the first talking bout "free my n*gga" yadda yadda yadda. it goes both ways.

people have demons, depression is a real mental issue that is hard to deal with. just pay ya respects and say rest in peace. ya speech about it being selfish means nothing. you aint a physic and don't know other people's emotions...plus ya favorite rapper's favorite rapper was discovered by this man. pay homage.
 5 years ago '05        #142
cjlack03 
space
avatar space
space
$308 | Props total: 51 51
 highcalibermusi said:
killing someone is a sin. now if ya homie bodies somebody and goes to prision, you'd be the first talking bout "free my n*gga" yadda yadda yadda. it goes both ways.

people have demons, depression is a real mental issue that is hard to deal with. just pay ya respects and say rest in peace. ya speech about it being selfish means nothing. you aint a physic and don't know other people's emotions...plus ya favorite rapper's favorite rapper was discovered by this man. pay homage.
What's a physic? U mean psychic? Get ya grammar up lil n*gga.

Settle this with "my life rough but I seen n*ggas with rougher"

Dude owe 5 mil? And he got 50, Mariah, etc... Come on son, u coulda squeezed that change. Bankruptcy anyone? And if dude was really heartbroken bout his bi*ch than that's on some sugary sweet sh*t. Either way k!llin yaself is bi*ch made, no exceptions. No more blood for oil. Obama I see u n*gga!
 5 years ago '09        #143
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
i don't feel sorry for n*ggas who commit suicide...
that being said, i feel for any of his family members who didn't think it would have come to this.
 5 years ago '05        #144
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1595 1595
 cjlack03 said:
What's a physic? U mean psychic? Get ya grammar up lil n*gga.

Settle this with "my life rough but I seen n*ggas with rougher"

Dude owe 5 mil? And he got 50, Mariah, etc... Come on son, u coulda squeezed that change. Bankruptcy anyone? And if dude was really heartbroken bout his bi*ch than that's on some sugary sweet sh*t. Either way k!llin yaself is bi*ch made, no exceptions. No more blood for oil. Obama I see u n*gga!
my n*gga. fu*k grammar.you wanna teach grammar get a degree n*gga


fu*k all that tho, ima say this, it could of been the money, it could of been his ex-wife. who knows? but what i do know is i lost people to suicide. it's a deep mental issue. it's in medical books as an actual condition. it disables you from life. this might have been the tip of the iceberg for him. people who commit suicide were gonna do it sooner or later because their brain isn't wired like the average person. simple and plan. im not here to judge him or his death or you. but for you to say "he's bi*ch made" and you never met him, is some bi*ch made sh*t. all i'm saying is, we lost a legend, just pay ya respects and stop spitting on his corpse before he's even buried.
 5 years ago '04        #145
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$8,809 | Props total: 20434 20434
 cankstoochie said:
The n*gga living in the Bronx? This n*ggas was broke.
living in the Bronx in a 7 bedroom 1.5mil home... definitely broke... SMH
 08-30-2012, 06:25 PM         #146
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's with n*ggas and the IRS?
 5 years ago '04        #147
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
damn, did he have a falling out with mona scott? i know them n*ggas was making bank back in the day but if he was doing that bad im sure mona woulda helped him out. maybe it was a jayz/dame dash thing.
 5 years ago '05        #148
shyheim69 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 63 63
I dont feel sorry for his a.ss either. Dude Is selfish for what he did. You dont see welsey snipes or lauryn hill who is as fukt as they come go k!ll themselves. There is nothing that should make you k!ll urself and make every1 around u mourn over your stupid act. If your wifes cheating get a new girl, if ur having troubles at school switch schools, if your goin bankrupt sell your posessions to pay your debts. Have some fukin logic. Dude was obviously sane for him to be able to build an empire and help out artists. This sh*ts pathetic! Smh
 5 years ago '12        #149
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 538 538
damn smh...sh*ts crazy
 08-30-2012, 06:48 PM         #150
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's a pretty big Illuminati sacrifice on 50's part
 5 years ago '06        #151
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
wonder what he knew
 5 years ago '07        #152
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
Damn, his last 3 twitter posts seem odd now.

 08-30-2012, 06:52 PM         #153
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shakir stewart was just the beginning... alot of these industry execs live in a world of lies and fake friends.
 5 years ago '04        #154
mr_underground|m 1967 heat pts1967
space
avatar space
space
$22,756 | Props total: 28445 28445
43, recently divorced his wife and owes the US government 5 million?
 5 years ago '06        #155
Badnewz100 
space
avatar space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3687 3687
sad day in the hip hop world
 5 years ago '04        #156
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 999 999
Awww man thats fu*ked up, sh*t couldn't have been that bad for him to do this ... R.I.P
 5 years ago '05        #157
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
 cankstoochie said:
The n*gga living in the Bronx? This n*ggas was broke.
 Kamek said:
violator is one of the biggest managment companies in the game...why is he living in the bronx? dat n*gga prob was broke
Do n*ggas outside of New York honestly think these boroughs are just one big housing project because of the imagery they see in Hip Hop? In the information age are people really this dumb?
 5 years ago '08        #158
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 Flatbush85 said:
Do n*ggas outside of New York honestly think these boroughs are just one big housing project because of the imagery they see in Hip Hop? In the information age are people really this dumb?
Seriously, The Bronx isn't all burning buildings and Yankee Stadium, there are a lot of upscale areas in The Bronx.

RIP to this man though.
 5 years ago '10        #159
GUNITZCAPO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
man this dont even sound right ....at all
 5 years ago '05        #160
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 mistatnn said:
Call me cold hearted but im not saying RIP to this sh*t! He chose this. suicide is a selfish a.ss thing to do. I dont know what type of troubles he was going through, but k!lling yourself is not a resolution to ANYTHING. Imagine how his kids, parents, siblings feel right now. Your selfish act is now playing a part of so many people lives right now. Sucka a.ss way to go out . The only people I feel bad for in this type of situation are his friends and family. k!lling yourself is sin so there will be no "resting in peace" for him
Just leave it at that.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy