The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide VS #8 Michigan Wolverines Thread!!

most viewed right now
 140
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #141
circleofpurple 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$8,117 | Props total: 14961 14961
 Phonk$ said:
I can tell you n*ggas never watched us last season...

we never cause turnovers last year.
Didn't say never. I can't remember off the top of my head exactly, but Michigan caused like twice as many turnovers last year as Alabama did.

Edit: Alabama had 20 forced turnovers, Michigan had 29

The more I think about it, the less worried I am about michigans d line. The ones we lost weren't really great before last year. Mattison made them good. He can do the same this year with our current line. Michigan was 17th best defense I believe. There no slouch.


Last edited by circleofpurple; 09-01-2012 at 03:39 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #142
beatboyheatboy 
space
avatar space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 57 57
 circleofpurple said:
Didn't say never. I can't remember off the top of my head exactly, but Michigan caused like twice as many turnovers last year as Alabama did.

Edit: Alabama had 20 forced turnovers, Michigan had 29

The more I think about it, the less worried I am about michigans d line. The ones we lost weren't really great before last year. Mattison made them good. He can do the same this year with our current line. Michigan was 17th best defense I believe. There no slouch.
and top 10 in points giving up I believe. 17pts giving up
 09-01-2012, 03:51 PM         #143
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Three first round o-linemen...

it's gone be like trying to get through some brick walls. You guys didn't watch enough of our games last year to peep out our depth on defense, other sec fans will tell you quick.
 6 years ago '05        #144
beatboyheatboy 
space
avatar space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 57 57
 Phonk$ said:
lol Three first round o-linemen...

it's gone be like trying to get through some brick walls.
U ever heard of blitzes or slanting and stunting ? Its more than one way to get to the qb and rb
 6 years ago '10        #145
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
In Denard We Trust

 6 years ago '09        #146
circleofpurple 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$8,117 | Props total: 14961 14961
Don't forget, Michigan has one of the best offensive tackles in football too. Some people have picked him to be the first o-lineman to go in the draft next year.

Taylor Lewan

Wait till you see what denard can do on broken plays. You're gonna think you got him behind the line, then BOOM! He's gone! Or going DEEP!


Last edited by circleofpurple; 09-01-2012 at 04:06 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #147
beatboyheatboy 
space
avatar space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 57 57
 circleofpurple said:
Don't forget, Michigan has one of the best offensive tackles in football too. Some people have picked him to be the first o-lineman to go in the draft next year.

Taylor Lewan

Wait till you see what denard can do on broken plays. You're gonna think you got him behind the line, then BOOM! He's gone! Or going DEEP!
Mel Kiper got him as the #2 tackle and #14 overall player in next years draft
 09-01-2012, 04:13 PM         #148
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That ain't gone work against us....

Saban gone have them boys disciplined, he'll have his lil runs but once nick gets on their a.sses they'll start buckling up and going hard. It's not our first time going up agaist a run first qb. Some of players returning also played in the bama/lsu title game so they're used to big games.
 6 years ago '09        #149
circleofpurple 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$8,117 | Props total: 14961 14961
30 minutes boysssss!!! Whos stomach is in a knot? Mine sure fu*king is! You Bama guys know yours is too! May the best team win!
 6 years ago '09        #150
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$43,959 | Props total: 4826 4826
The more I see this game, the more I think this game will be closer than what people think. Like I mentioned before, if Hoke turns Denard loose and let him run the ball, this can be a completely different game. 250+ all-purpose yards and Michigan could pull it iff.
 6 years ago '06        #151
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$27,439 | Props total: 11576 11576
yall ready for boredom and failure leggo!
 6 years ago '06        #152
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$27,439 | Props total: 11576 11576
 ReggieA said:
The more I see this game, the more I think this game will be closer than what people think. Like I mentioned before, if Hoke turns Denard loose and let him run the ball, this can be a completely different game. 250+ all-purpose yards and Michigan could pull it iff.
yo fam i highly doubt denard is Running anything tonight. I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. he will not be doing what he normally does .


damn clemson look good.

my gators lOOKED LIKE sh*t AND STILL sh*t, dont even have a starting qb yet
 6 years ago '09        #153
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$43,959 | Props total: 4826 4826
 Special Edd said:
yo fam i highly doubt denard is Running anything tonight. I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. he will not be doing what he normally does .


damn clemson look good.

my gators lOOKED LIKE sh*t AND STILL sh*t, dont even have a starting qb yet
I watched a little bit of that game today, what type of offense do they even run now?
 6 years ago '12        #154
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 1011 1011
LETS SET IT OFF IN DIS MUHfu*kA CUZ I SET IT OFFFF SET IT OFFFF n*gga
 09-01-2012, 05:51 PM         #155
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even though we #2 we still bout to prove the nation wrong...

these boys boutta play they hearts OUT!!!
 6 years ago '10        #156
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
well since the usc/hawaii is over, let's get this game goin
 6 years ago '09        #157
circleofpurple 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$8,117 | Props total: 14961 14961
I'm giddy as a school girl!
 6 years ago '09        #158
circleofpurple 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$8,117 | Props total: 14961 14961
Michael Floyd just said nfl regular season is ten games longer than colleges regular season! Lmfao I'm watching the news waiting for this game to come on in 3 minutes!
 09-01-2012, 05:58 PM         #159
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yoooooo!!!!!!!

SO fu*kING HYPED LIKE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

bama football at it's finest.
 6 years ago '06        #160
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$27,439 | Props total: 11576 11576
bring all the f!ghts into the church about to witness amazing sec grace.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
48 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
12 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
79 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
131 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
124 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy