The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide VS #8 Michigan Wolverines Thread!!

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
Bama had always had problems with athletic qbs example brian johnson cam newton tim tebow. Every game they lose its because of athletic qbs
 5 years ago '12        #102
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 beatboyheatboy said:
Bama had always had problems with athletic qbs example brian johnson cam newton tim tebow. Every game they lose its because of athletic qbs
 5 years ago '05        #103
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
[QUOTE=DoMieD;24447239] [/QUSo

So im wrong ?
 5 years ago '07        #104
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Comic Book Guy said:
thats cool, well nobody gives a sh*t what you say. know what im talmbout?
n*gga you in my thread reading my posts.......go play with yo Pokemon cards and leave football to the men.
 09-01-2012, 11:35 AM         #105
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The best thing about this upcoming beatdown is that I don't have to go through the month of September with this Denard for Heisman sh*t..Michigan State doesn't have to be the team to expose September Jesus this time.
 5 years ago '07        #106
space
space
 beatboyheatboy said:
thats because the defense was bad in 2010 and last year had to learn a whole new playbook and fundamentals
Excuses excuses

beatboyheatboy said:
as far as linebackers are concerned yes we have some 240 pound lbs that can run and we also have a trent richardson type in thomas rawls and fitz to simulate in practice. Dont act like mich hasnt played in big games before. This is michigan for godsakes
You do not have a Trent Richardson type just stop it. Trent was a freak of nature. It ain't all about size it's about skill level. Big games??? What big game have y'all played in lately??Regional rivalries between 2 non contending teams don't count. Why is that Michigan has everything covered but Bama ain't got sh*t. We are the defending champs with a talented highly rated roster of 4 and 5 stars learning from the best coach doing it right now. We are a team. All y'all been talking about is Denard. Notice I haven't singled out one Bama player yet?? We are that deep.....I wouldnt be surprised to see any of our guys make a name for himself tonite.

beatboyheatboy said:

Brian Johnson....we quit after losing in the SEC ship and our team was partying in New Orleans and not focusing on football.

Tebow....we had him beat in 2008 and he directed a great comeback. The next year we completely fukk up his world and beat him in the SEC ship.

Cam Newton was shut down the entire second half. We dominated him but let down our guard and he made a comeback and beat us. Thing with that tho is he didn't beat us running it was his throwing. And Mike Dyer and McCaleb played good too. It wasn't just Cam.

But on the real.....y'all putting too much pressure on that bwoy. He ain't built like that. We ain't Nebraska or Notre Dame. We actually play defense!!!
 5 years ago '07        #107
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
The best thing about this upcoming beatdown is that I don't have to go through the month of September with this Denard for Heisman sh*t..Michigan State doesn't have to be the team to expose September Jesus this time.
September Jesus!!!

Yeah dude has some great games early against weak teams. Disappears during the tough part of the schedule. Then has some miraculous game late in the season that gets everyone on his nuts again. Then plays like garbage in the bowl game. I ain't buying the hype.
 5 years ago '12        #108
moth818 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,011 | Props total: 2753 2753
 USC said:
Upset..
i agree

Go USC!!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #109
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
fu*k the SEC and fu*k Michigan, but since I'm a BigTen guy, GOBLUE!
 5 years ago '11        #110
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4394 4394
Notre Dame fan chiming in...

fu*k MICHIGAN!!!

That is all...
 5 years ago '04        #111
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Denard's problem isn't his arm. His problems passing mostly involve his feet and not getting set before he throws. The majority of his INTs were thrown off his back foot.

Hopefully Devin Gardner can be this year's Jr. Hemingway and go up and get some tough catches.

This game is going to decided by whether or not BWC and Q. Washington can hold their own in the middle against 'Bama's OL.
 5 years ago '04        #112
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
We all know why the USC fans are rooting for Michigan
 5 years ago '09        #113
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,909 | Props total: 14030 14030
 Trill Clinton said:
You're supposed to be rooting for Michigan. You state fans just don't get it. Michigan guys were rooting for state last night. We need the big ten to win these kinds of games. Aren't you sick of people saying big ten ain't sh*t? Support your conference mane. If you want us to lose big ten games the go ahead, I feel ya. But non conference games bode well for the big ten. We need to return to being a power conference.
 5 years ago '09        #114
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,909 | Props total: 14030 14030
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
fu*k the SEC and fu*k Michigan, but since I'm a BigTen guy, GOBLUE!
This is how it should be. fu*k state, but good job on the win. Congratulations, see you soon.
 5 years ago '04        #115
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,998 | Props total: 11796 11796
 circleofpurple said:
You're supposed to be rooting for Michigan. You state fans just don't get it. Michigan guys were rooting for state last night. We need the big ten to win these kinds of games. Aren't you sick of people saying big ten ain't sh*t? Support your conference mane. If you want us to lose big ten games the go ahead, I feel ya. But non conference games bode well for the big ten. We need to return to being a power conference.
^^ naw n*gga.. We stomped yall out and just about everyone else in the big 10 last year. Yall made a BCS bowl game against a garbage team last year without even playing in the conference championship game. That fu*kery in itself is enough reason for me to root against Michigan harder than i ever have for all of eternity.. But on top of that you're our rivals.

roll tide
 5 years ago '05        #116
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Excuses excuses

You do not have a Trent Richardson type just stop it. Trent was a freak of nature. It ain't all about size it's about skill level. Big games??? What big game have y'all played in lately??Regional rivalries between 2 non contending teams don't count. Why is that Michigan has everything covered but Bama ain't got sh*t. We are the defending champs with a talented highly rated roster of 4 and 5 stars learning from the best coach doing it right now. We are a team. All y'all been talking about is Denard. Notice I haven't singled out one Bama player yet?? We are that deep.....I wouldnt be surprised to see any of our guys make a name for himself tonite.

Brian Johnson....we quit after losing in the SEC ship and our team was partying in New Orleans and not focusing on football.

Tebow....we had him beat in 2008 and he directed a great comeback. The next year we completely fukk up his world and beat him in the SEC ship.

Cam Newton was shut down the entire second half. We dominated him but let down our guard and he made a comeback and beat us. Thing with that tho is he didn't beat us running it was his throwing. And Mike Dyer and McCaleb played good too. It wasn't just Cam.

But on the real.....y'all putting too much pressure on that bwoy. He ain't built like that. We ain't Nebraska or Notre Dame. We actually play defense!!!
Excuses excuses lol. Bama has a great team but if denard was on that team yall would be praising him as well. Dont forget we have a top 10 defense from last year when we bring back our whole back 7. Watch out for devin gardner in the redzone, he has the ability to get those jump balls and make plays
 5 years ago '05        #117
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
This is michigan for godsakes. Anybody can be beat thats why we play the game
 09-01-2012, 12:58 PM         #118
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
133418913-1 9/1/12 1:21pm $1020.00 $1000.00 Pending 9/1/12 8:00pm Reduced Football 194 Alabama -13 -102* vs Michigan

That reduced juice
 5 years ago '05        #119
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
I know bama never heard of thomas rawls so just watch out for him
 5 years ago '06        #120
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
Guess I'll go for that team up north

36 - 9 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 43 (-3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 18-10, Rank #86 | Aug 16: 27-12, Rank #96 | Aug 11: 75-52, Rank #92 | Aug 10: 71-51, Rank #130 | Aug 08: 93-79, Rank #218 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
68 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
161 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy