The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide VS #8 Michigan Wolverines Thread!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
Yo since its gameday.....I have a confession to make. I been trolling the sh*t out of yall in this thread.

Seriously I have nothing but respect for The Michigan Wolverines!! One of the most tradition rich programs EVER in football. I used to love me some Desmond Howard and Charles Woodson. Tom Brady made me cry in 2000 when he beat BAMA by 1 point in The Orange Bowl.

Fukk him for scarring a young kid for life!!!

Denard Is scary good. Dude can either play average or be unstoppable. I hope it's somewhere in between just for a good game but not good enuff to beat us!!

What scares me most about this game is that Michigan reminds me a lot of BAMA in Sabans second year. We had just had a pretty good season and had a lot to build on. We had Clemson whom was heavily favored in the Kickoff Classic. They had James and Spiller at RB. We had an under rated RB named Glen Coffee and a 3 star freshman named Mark Ingram as the backup!! No one gave us a chance but we knew it was our chance to return to prominence and show the world BAMA was back!! And we whooped that a.ss!

Michigan is in that same situation and it's so weird and surreal. Only difference is..........we ain't no fu*king fluke a.ss Clemson!! Bring it on Wolverines!!!
 5 years ago '07        #82
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,003 | Props total: 7495 7495
dont trip up on these peons, see you soon bama
 09-01-2012, 09:58 AM         #83
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Captain Fresh said:
dont trip up on these peons, see you soon bama
 5 years ago '05        #84
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yo since its gameday.....I have a confession to make. I been trolling the sh*t out of yall in this thread.

Seriously I have nothing but respect for The Michigan Wolverines!! One of the most tradition rich programs EVER in football. I used to love me some Desmond Howard and Charles Woodson. Tom Brady made me cry in 2000 when he beat BAMA by 1 point in The Orange Bowl.

Fukk him for scarring a young kid for life!!!

Denard Is scary good. Dude can either play average or be unstoppable. I hope it's somewhere in between just for a good game but not good enuff to beat us!!

What scares me most about this game is that Michigan reminds me a lot of BAMA in Sabans second year. We had just had a pretty good season and had a lot to build on. We had Clemson whom was heavily favored in the Kickoff Classic. They had James and Spiller at RB. We had an under rated RB named Glen Coffee and a 3 star freshman named Mark Ingram as the backup!! No one gave us a chance but we knew it was our chance to return to prominence and show the world BAMA was back!! And we whooped that a.ss!

Michigan is in that same situation and it's so weird and surreal. Only difference is..........we ain't no fu*king fluke a.ss Clemson!! Bring it on Wolverines!!!
At least ur honest but thats not gonna stop me from talking sh*t all the way until the game is over. Brady hoke got the best player on the field in denard and the best coaching staff in the country and dont forget AJ mccarron gotta learn a new system with the new OC from washington witch may be difficult in the first few games
 5 years ago '07        #85
space
space
 beatboyheatboy said:
At least ur honest but thats not gonna stop me from talking sh*t all the way until the game is over. Brady hoke got the best player on the field in denard and the best coaching staff in the country and dont forget AJ mccarron gotta learn a new system with the new OC from washington witch may be difficult in the first few games
True that. I'm still talking sh*t bruh!! I still believe we gonna smash y'all up front which will be the deciding factor!!

AJ doesn't have to learn a new system. It's the same offense wit a different guy calling the plays. Nick Saban is a controlling muhfukka. He don't let new coordinators come in and throw his players a new playbook. Dude will be allowed to add some of his own sh*t with Sabans approval but our playbook ain't changed much. So that's not gonna be a factor.
 5 years ago '05        #86
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
True that. I'm still talking sh*t bruh!! I still believe we gonna smash y'all up front which will be the deciding factor!!

AJ doesn't have to learn a new system. It's the same offense wit a different guy calling the plays. Nick Saban is a controlling muhfukka. He don't let new coordinators come in and throw his players a new playbook. Dude will be allowed to add some of his own sh*t with Sabans approval but our playbook ain't changed much. So that's not gonna be a factor.
That might be true but that would be even better if yall running the same plays yall ran last year because it would of gave us the whole offseason to prepare. Alabama doesnt have anybody to simulate denard in practice so that will be tough for yall. Saban said they aint seen a qb as dangerous as denard since cam newton and we all know what happened in that game
 5 years ago '10        #87
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9775 9775
Upset
 09-01-2012, 10:39 AM         #88
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea but denard doesn't have a arm like cam...

one of the reasons why cam was drafted #1 and denard won't even sniff the third round.
 5 years ago '06        #89
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
why key players for other teams that play bama always getting suspended ROFLLLLL..

upset? SON there starting RB is not playing do you know what that means for a defense like bama?

SACK GALORE TONIGHT. it will be a Boring one.

that celmson game will prbly be more intresting one no disrespect to the bama fowls .
 5 years ago '10        #90
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9775 9775
i said upset cuh

I got big true winning by a last minute field goal
 5 years ago '05        #91
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
 Phonk$ said:
Yea but denard doesn't have a arm like cam...

one of the reasons why cam was drafted #1 and denard won't even sniff the third round.
Denard has a arm the problem with denard is that he's short but from a playmaking standpoint he's every bit as good as cam
 5 years ago '07        #92
space
space
 beatboyheatboy said:
That might be true but that would be even better if yall running the same plays yall ran last year because it would of gave us the whole offseason to prepare. Alabama doesnt have anybody to simulate denard in practice so that will be tough for yall. Saban said they aint seen a qb as dangerous as denard since cam newton and we all know what happened in that game
Saban just talks like that. He never disrespects or downplays opponents. Yeah we were whooping Cams a.ss until we gave them the game. And we do have guys that can simulate Denards speed in practice. Do you have anyone that can simulate 240 pound LBs with 4.4 speed coming at his a.ss?? Do you have anyone whom can simulate 2 big bruising RBs with home run ability??

And you a damn fool if you think it's that simple as we running the same plays. Y'all still have the same offense right??? You know we can watch film too. So what's the difference??
 5 years ago '05        #93
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
 Special Edd said:
why key players for other teams that play bama always getting suspended ROFLLLLL..

upset? SON there starting RB is not playing do you know what that means for a defense like bama?

that celmson game will prbly be more intresting one no disrespect to the bama fowls .
Lmao denard will extend plays not get sacked
 5 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 beatboyheatboy said:
Denard has a arm the problem with denard is that he's short but from a playmaking standpoint he's every bit as good as cam
Gtfoh.....dude disappears from The Heisman race every year becuz he always hits a wall and has below average games. Cam only played one year but he balled out every game. Stop with that sh*t. Just becuz they both black?? Stop it
 5 years ago '07        #95
space
space
 Special Edd said:

Wo else have we played with suspended players??? Nobody!! Go take a nap!!
 5 years ago '04        #96
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11686 11686
roll tide
 09-01-2012, 11:01 AM         #97
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still pissed for when lee corso chosed lsu...

5 years ago '05        #98
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Gtfoh.....dude disappears from The Heisman race every year becuz he always hits a wall and has below average games. Cam only played one year but he balled out every game. Stop with that sh*t. Just becuz they both black?? Stop it
thats because the defense was bad in 2010 and last year had to learn a whole new playbook and fundamentals
 5 years ago '05        #99
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Saban just talks like that. He never disrespects or downplays opponents. Yeah we were whooping Cams a.ss until we gave them the game. And we do have guys that can simulate Denards speed in practice. Do you have anyone that can simulate 240 pound LBs with 4.4 speed coming at his a.ss?? Do you have anyone whom can simulate 2 big bruising RBs with home run ability??

And you a damn fool if you think it's that simple as we running the same plays. Y'all still have the same offense right??? You know we can watch film too. So what's the difference??
as far as linebackers are concerned yes we have some 240 pound lbs that can run and we also have a trent richardson type in thomas rawls and fitz to simulate in practice. Dont act like mich hasnt played in big games before. This is michigan for godsakes
 5 years ago '06        #100
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1096 1096
 FeedTheBeast said:
Y'all better talk to my boy Reese.....he way more level headed than me. I don't play that sh*t. Muhfukka talking crazy??!!! WHAT!!!

thats cool, well nobody gives a sh*t what you say. know what im talmbout?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy