The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide VS #8 Michigan Wolverines Thread!!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
roll tide

fu*k them wolverines
 08-31-2012, 06:04 AM         #62
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmandagod said:
How many of yall actually are from Alabama....
bombingham, AL....

birmingham baby n*gga crack in the sack 90's n*gga.

5 years ago '12        #63
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Bama fans trip me out.

They all of a sudden think they are football guru's bc Bama is good now.

I can't wait til Bama doesn't have a 5 Star recruit at every position and can't back up some of the straight ignorance that comes out some of these fans mouth.

It's easy to talk crazy when your team is actually good.. But you find out who really knows football when they aren't.
 5 years ago '05        #64
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
F*ck Blue.....Bama by 2 tds. Denard w/3 plus turnovers.

5 years ago '04        #65
Superstar 
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 126 126
Mich 24 Bama 21............Go blue bi*ch!!!!
 08-31-2012, 09:54 AM         #66
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michigan will lose by 20...this game will be horrible.
 5 years ago '06        #67
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
 FeedTheBeast said:
U posted to say that??? Gtfo
u posted this 3 days in advance cause you have no life? go get one
 5 years ago '06        #68
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
back to business tho whens the last time bama faced a QB like denard? not talking sh*t just really wondering. dont forget bama has been exposed by out of conference opponents before..
 5 years ago '07        #69
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Comic Book Guy said:
u posted this 3 days in advance cause you have no life? go get one
No bi*ch I was off work and had nothing to do

Comic Book Guy said:
back to business tho whens the last time bama faced a QB like denard? not talking sh*t just really wondering. dont forget bama has been exposed by out of conference opponents before..
Tim Tebow, Cam Newton, Tyrod Taylor, Jordan Jefferson,Matthew Stafford, Colt McCoy, Ryan Mallett. All in the NFL except Jefferson. We have also faced Jeff Demps and Trindon Holliday whom are world class sprinters!! STFU and get your facts straight!!

Whom have we been exposed by?? Clemson, VA Tech, Penn State twice, Michigan State, Texas all got their a.ss whooped under Saban! Our only loss OOC was to Utah in The Sugar Bowl!! So once again get you sh*t straight bwoy!!
 5 years ago '04        #70
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,674 | Props total: 5366 5366
Michigan is going to win the National Title. Gotta take the champ out in order to be the champ baby ..

I love how everyone is just downplaying Michigan like they don't have the players , or as if their coaching staff isn't top notch .
 5 years ago '07        #71
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Bama fans trip me out.

I can't wait til Bama doesn't have a 5 Star recruit at every position and can't back up some of the straight ignorance that comes out some of these fans mouth.

It's easy to talk crazy when your team is actually good.. But you find out who really knows football when they aren't.
n*gga I know you ain't talmbout me??! I am a fukkin football guru!! I talked sh*t on here before we started winning. If we fall off I will continue to talk sh*t. And so what we are stacked wit recruits!! Dafukk wrong wit u?. That's part of building a program. We went to the SEC championship in Sabans second year and that was with Mike Shula recruits!!! Every coach we have had since The Bear has had at least one 10 win season even Shula and Dubose. It ain't got sh*t to do with 5 star recruits. We have always won and always will. Y'all n*ggas just don't realize how deep and passionate the BAMA program is. That's all we got is BAMA football. No pro teams at all and the people whom wanna rebel and be different are Auburn fans. So all of our energy and attention goes to that. All day everyday year round its BAMA football!!

So based on your theory you should NEVER post about football since y'all ain't won sh*t since Herschel left!!

You disgust me. Talmbout you can't wait until we don't have 5 stars at every position. Well we don't Saban just knows how to find talent and develop it. Mark Ingram was a 3 star!! Marquez Maze was a 3 star. Marcel Dareus was a 3 star. Terrence Cody was an overweight unrecruited 2 star whom only had one other offer from Miami. Greg McElroy was a 3 star whom committed to Texas tech but switched to us after we lost out on Tebow. Javier Arenas was 3 star whom only had offers from UCF and FIU!! I could keep going but I think you get the picture. Georgia is the team that has stacked up 5 stars for years and years before Saban came but y'all never won sh*t. It about no damn recruiting ranks......it's about coaching. Richt is a.ss and as long as Saban is here we will continue to contend. Deal wit it!!!
 5 years ago '06        #72
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 DoMieD said:
Bama fans trip me out.

First off...Dont sit there and act like all Alabama fans act that way. Realist Alabama fans know this will be a giant test for our unproven defense. Im still confident were win but crazier things have happened. Our offense shouldnt have much of a problem with Michigan defense and shouldnt miss a step without Trent in the backfield. I expect our offense to perform like it always does. Slow the tempo, run the clock, and keep Denard off the field. I believe other Michigan players will have to step up and help if Michigan wants to win this game. Alabama's focus is on Denard, so that could be a small advantage for UM if someone else steps up. My confidence is with Nick Saban. He always has his players ready for games like this, im not expecting anything different
 5 years ago '06        #73
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
Michigan suspends Toussaint, Clark for Alabama game

So its final now....ESPN was talking about a few days that Toussaint was going to play...Michigan thought other wise I guess
 5 years ago '07        #74
space
space
Y'all better talk to my boy Reese.....he way more level headed than me. I don't play that sh*t. Muhfukka talking crazy??!!! WHAT!!!
 5 years ago '06        #75
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Y'all better talk to my boy Reese.....he way more level headed than me. I don't play that sh*t. Muhfukka talking crazy??!!! WHAT!!!
Cant lie man...I got butterflys in my stomach..Its fu*king Friday and Im nervous as hell
 5 years ago '11        #76
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,968 | Props total: 638 638
Here you go Bama Fans. It's OT

Larry Lage ?@LarryLage
Saban wants to coach "forever" and says he turned down chances to return to the NFL since leaving Miami Dolphins because he belongs at Bama
Saban is the best coach in america. Good Luck against the wolverines.
 08-31-2012, 03:42 PM         #77
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol domied kinda lil salty ain't it???
 5 years ago '09        #78
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
Denard is going to need 250+ yard of offense by his self for Michigan to keep the game close. Biggest challenge for Michigan will be on the defensive side of the ball. If they can get through those 5 300+ lbs, this game can go another direction, but Brady Hoke has to let Denard lose like he did vs Notre Dame last year.
 5 years ago '04        #79
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
go blue.
 5 years ago '07        #80
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 DoMieD said:
Bama fans trip me out.

maybe not on here but most of the bama fans i know act exactly like that.

I live in fu*king charlotte and i see more Bama fans than fu*king panther fans i swear half of these n*ggas just started watching college football and decided to start repping bama when they probably couldnt name you 5 cities in Alabama off the top of they head
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago