The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide VS #8 Michigan Wolverines Thread!!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Kjizzle03 said:
not at all...I just know that your offense wasn't all that last year and you lost the best parts of that and you also lost the majority of your defense

nice try though
Who did we lose on offense. You know our whole O Line is back right? U know we only lost one WR right??? Trent is gone but we got nothing but studs at RB. U obviously don't know what the fukk you talmbout. Our offense sucked??. We averaged 35 points and almost 450 yards dumbass. Yeah that's just terrible offense. Our offense is the strength of the team. Don't talk sh*t unless you know what u saying first. We stacked on offense.

Defense is stacked too don't believe the hype!!
 5 years ago '07        #42
space
space
 bmandagod said:
How many of yall actually are from Alabama....
Birmingham The Magic City baby.......30 minutes from the campus
 5 years ago '06        #43
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1098 1098
Hyped but too early for a game thread?
 5 years ago '07        #44
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
U posted to say that??? Gtfo
 5 years ago '10        #45
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 Comic Book Guy said:
no
 5 years ago '09        #46
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,899 | Props total: 14003 14003
GO BLUE! Denard gonna have the game of his life. It's gonna come down to the last possession I think. I hope Alabama feels the same as their fans and think they're just gonna roll over Michigan like it ain't sh*t cuz they just may be overconfident which is what you don't want to be. It will be a close game. Michigan is hungry. They need to eat. I would probably cry if they lost. Michigan football is the best thing in my life. I love it more than pus*y. Yes, pus*y.

To whoever said fu*k denard... Don't you fu*king dare talk about my quarterback like that! I'll cut you bi*ch!
 5 years ago '06        #47
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7400 7400
 FeedTheBeast said:
Who did we lose on offense. You know our whole O Line is back right? U know we only lost one WR right??? Trent is gone but we got nothing but studs at RB. U obviously don't know what the fukk you talmbout. Our offense sucked??. We averaged 35 points and almost 450 yards dumbass. Yeah that's just terrible offense. Our offense is the strength of the team. Don't talk sh*t unless you know what u saying first. We stacked on offense.

Defense is stacked too don't believe the hype!!
never said your offense sucked...and I think your devaluing Trent a little bit, didn't dude have like damn near 20 tds on the ground...not having that is gonna make a difference...let me ask you a question tho....How many tough defenses would you say ya'll faced last year

425 - 198 STRK: 3 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 5 years ago '06        #48
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 circleofpurple said:
GO BLUE! Denard gonna have the game of his life. It's gonna come down to the last possession I think. I hope Alabama feels the same as their fans and think they're just gonna roll over Michigan like it ain't sh*t cuz they just may be overconfident which is what you don't want to be. It will be a close game. Michigan is hungry. They need to eat. I would probably cry if they lost. Michigan football is the best thing in my life. I love it more than pus*y. Yes, pus*y.

To whoever said fu*k denard... Don't you fu*king dare talk about my quarterback like that! I'll cut you bi*ch!
We might talk sh*t but Most of us are nervous as hell....Alabama will be ready to play..Saban will make sure of that. One thing Alabama players dont do is get a big head..Saban is right there to deflate it
 5 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 Kjizzle03 said:
never said your offense sucked...and I think your devaluing Trent a little bit, didn't dude have like damn near 20 tds on the ground...not having that is gonna make a difference...let me ask you a question tho....How many tough defenses would you say ya'll faced last year

You just said our offense wasn't all that and that we lost the best parts.......u don't know about football. We lost 1 RB!!! Trent is/was amazing but the O LINE is all back!! The same way that smashed thru everybody. O LINE intact with the returning Outland trophy Award winner from last year.
Trent was a beast but you act like Eddie Lacy, Jalston Fowler, Dee Hart, TJ Yeldon and Kenyon Drake are some bums. Look at their recruiting rankings or YouTube videos. All them boys were 4-5 star studs!! We have possibly 4 first round draft picks on our O line.

We don't drop off we RELOAD!!

We lost Glen Coffee to the 49ers....in came Mark Ingram.
We lost Ingram to the New Orleans Saints....in came Trent.
We lost Trent to the Browns.......Eddie Lacy got next.

We play in the toughest defensive conference in college football. So our offensive stats are good and totally contradict what you said. We don't get a lot of big plays we drive the field wit ball control. So for people like you whom don't watch the game just the highlights and you don't see 80 yard bombs or trick plays then the offense sucks or it's boring.

I usually don't play the stat game but since you wanna go there

LSU #2 defense.......should have won the first game drove up and down the field on that a.ss. Got them the 2nd time.

Florida #8 defense......Scored 38 points

Vanderbilt #18 defense.....Scored 34 points

Penn State #20 defense.....scored 24 points....could have been more but Saban didn't wanna embarrass Paterno.

Kent State #21 defense......Scored 48 points

Tennessee #27 defense.......Scored 37 points

Any more questions or incorrect info you wanna post??.
 5 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 circleofpurple said:

Last time I saw Denard play he looked like sh*t. Y'all been hoping and praying that boy gets over the hump for 2 years. This is year 3. He is what he is. He ain't gonna wake up and have a better arm. He ain't gonna wake up and learn how to read defenses. He ain't gonna wake up and stand tall in the pocket and deliver under pressure. He ain't got it bruh.

I will rejoice in your sorrow...
 5 years ago '09        #51
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,899 | Props total: 14003 14003
 FeedTheBeast said:
Last time I saw Denard play he looked like sh*t. Y'all been hoping and praying that boy gets over the hump for 2 years. This is year 3. He is what he is. He ain't gonna wake up and have a better arm. He ain't gonna wake up and learn how to read defenses. He ain't gonna wake up and stand tall in the pocket and deliver under pressure. He ain't got it bruh.

I will rejoice in your sorrow...
That sugar bowl was one of the worst games he's played. You can't judge him on that. He played some great footbal against Nebraska and Ohio in the last two games of the season. He showed that he can stay in the pocket and make passes, but also break free and run for tons of yards if no ones open. I hate when people judge denard when they most likely haven't more than a couple games. I watched every game. He has the ability. He just needed some more coaching. He's had time now, he understands the system. He understands the mistakes he's made. I'm expecting a big completion percentage bump this year and his interceptions to drop to around 10. You shall see. As will the world. His first year as starter shouldn't even count. Rich rod basically told him go nuts, he didn't have the coaching he needed. He has it now. Denard accounted for like 36 touchdowns last year. That's pretty good.

Last edited by circleofpurple; 08-30-2012 at 10:42 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #52
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
You just said our offense wasn't all that and that we lost the best parts.......u don't know about football. We lost 1 RB!!! Trent is/was amazing but the O LINE is all back!! The same way that smashed thru everybody. O LINE intact with the returning Outland trophy Award winner from last year.
Trent was a beast but you act like Eddie Lacy, Jalston Fowler, Dee Hart, TJ Yeldon and Kenyon Drake are some bums. Look at their recruiting rankings or YouTube videos. All them boys were 4-5 star studs!! We have possibly 4 first round draft picks on our O line.

We don't drop off we RELOAD!!

We lost Glen Coffee to the 49ers....in came Mark Ingram.
We lost Ingram to the New Orleans Saints....in came Trent.
We lost Trent to the Browns.......Eddie Lacy got next.

We play in the toughest defensive conference in college football. So our offensive stats are good and totally contradict what you said. We don't get a lot of big plays we drive the field wit ball control. So for people like you whom don't watch the game just the highlights and you don't see 80 yard bombs or trick plays then the offense sucks or it's boring.

I usually don't play the stat game but since you wanna go there

LSU #2 defense.......should have won the first game drove up and down the field on that a.ss. Got them the 2nd time.

Florida #8 defense......Scored 38 points

Vanderbilt #18 defense.....Scored 34 points

Penn State #20 defense.....scored 24 points....could have been more but Saban didn't wanna embarrass Paterno.

Kent State #21 defense......Scored 48 points

Tennessee #27 defense.......Scored 37 points

Any more questions or incorrect info you wanna post??.

O line is nice...never said it wasn't.

Rbs y'all got on deck I like the ones I know about, but I don't think y'all have a Trent on campus

What actually makes the conference the toughest based off defense and are y'all also the best conference based off offense?

I don't highlight watch and I always say a score is a score...1 play or 17 doesn't matter

And I don't care for stats and rankings too much cuz more times then none they don't always tell the truth.

...and what incorrect info did I post?

Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 5 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 Kjizzle03 said:
O line is nice...never said it wasn't.

Rbs y'all got on deck I like the ones I know about, but I don't think y'all have a Trent on campus

What actually makes the conference the toughest based off defense and are y'all also the best conference based off offense?

I don't highlight watch and I always say a score is a score...1 play or 17 doesn't matter

And I don't care for stats and rankings too much cuz more times then none they don't always tell the truth.

...and what incorrect info did I post?

Of course not Trent is a freak of nature. We will never have another Julio Jones but our WRs are badass!! Same thing for our RBs. None of them are Trent but they are all badass!!

I was just answering your question about what top ranked defenses we faced. It's all subjective to opinion so I posted stats.

The incorrect info is that we lost the best part of our offense. The O line is awesome and they are all back.

Y'all have not seen our complete offense yet. When you have a great O line and a great RB along with a great defense like we had last year then you run the ball and play field position and wear down the other defense. We don't do sh*t just becuz it's it the playbook. We only go as deep in it as we have to. The only team that was able to force our hand and make us put it in the air repeatedly was LSU and we really did that by choice to throw them off balance.

Our running game could be even more fierce this year becuz we have 4 guys who can make it happen and they will all play.

And you also implied that our offensive stats came from stat padding on weak teams. Wrong info again.
 5 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 circleofpurple said:
That sugar bowl was one of the worst games he's played. You can't judge him on that. He played some great footbal against Nebraska and Ohio in the last two games of the season. He showed that he can stay in the pocket and make passes, but also break free and run for tons of yards if no ones open. I hate when people judge denard when they most likely haven't more than a couple games. I watched every game. He has the ability. He just needed some more coaching. He's had time now, he understands the system. He understands the mistakes he's made. I'm expecting a big completion percentage bump this year and his interceptions to drop to around 10. You shall see. As will the world. His first year as starter shouldn't even count. Rich rod basically told him go nuts, he didn't have the coaching he needed. He has it now. Denard accounted for like 36 touchdowns last year. That's pretty good.
Yeah he balls out of control some games and looks pathetic in others. Has he faced a defense this complex and athletic?? Which Denard will show up??
 5 years ago '06        #55
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Of course not Trent is a freak of nature. We will never have another Julio Jones but our WRs are badass!! Same thing for our RBs. None of them are Trent but they are all badass!!

Agree

I was just answering your question about what top ranked defenses we faced. It's all subjective to opinion so I posted stats.

that's why I asked you, thinking you wouldn't look up the numbers...cuz no matter what the numbers say some of them teams aren't that good on defense

The incorrect info is that we lost the best part of our offense. The O line is awesome and they are all back.

wouldn't call that incorrect info I just think that Trent was a bigger part of that offense then the oline was...that may sound dumb but fu*k it

Y'all have not seen our complete offense yet. When you have a great O line and a great RB along with a great defense like we had last year then you run the ball and play field position and wear down the other defense. We don't do sh*t just becuz it's it the playbook. We only go as deep in it as we have to. The only team that was able to force our hand and make us put it in the air repeatedly was LSU and we really did that by choice to throw them off balance.

Saban knows what he doin, no point in showing sh*t you don't need to

Our running game could be even more fierce this year becuz we have 4 guys who can make it happen and they will all play.

still gonna be second to UTs backfield we got about 4 or 5 ourselves who I think can get the job done

And you also implied that our offensive stats came from stat padding on weak teams. Wrong info again.
don't remember implying anything about stat padding on weak teams

5 years ago '11        #56
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Sittin here on campus, confident about our BCS title that is due to come in a few months

Michigan think they stopping this?

Roll Tide Roll!

Last edited by Backflipz; 08-30-2012 at 11:36 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #57
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
 bmandagod said:
How many of yall actually are from Alabama....
Born and raised mofcuka
 5 years ago '05        #58
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6952 6952
 GoldEyez said:
Sittin here on campus, confident about our BCS title that is due to come in a few months

Michigan think they stopping this?

Roll Tide Roll!

enjoy the peach bowl or whatever bowl sec champs play in.......take a nap, FSU got this one
 5 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 Kjizzle03 said:
don't remember implying anything about stat padding on weak teams
I'm not big on stats either becuz they can be misleading but like I said its a matter of opinion and stats are the only things factual that we can debate. They were all top ranked so I don't what else I can say to prove that point. Just know that our offense ain't low scoring we are just not highlight reel material. That could change this year tho becuz part of that was due to whom we had at QB. John Parker Wilson was just a winner and a game manager. Third string with the Falcons now. Greg McElroy third string Jets...only got recruited to Bama becuz Tebow played wit our emotions all the way to signing day and we had to bring in somebody. He was a game manager and great leader. But NOW we have AJ McAaron.....a bonafide blue chip gun slinging QB with a deep pool of WRs!! We will still play the same style but I think we will take more shots downfield.

And yes Texas does have a beastly backfield......but BAMA's is better!!

Last edited by FeedTheBeast; 08-30-2012 at 11:52 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #60
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:

enjoy the peach bowl or whatever bowl sec champs play in.......take a nap, FSU got this one
If by "got this one" you mean another inconsistent, disappointing, flop of season then you my friend are right.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago