The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide VS #8 Michigan Wolverines Thread!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #541
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,404 | Props total: 2525 2525
 -BigC- said:
Ya some years your OOC is ok but I honestly am over the B1G. Tired of them being ranked just because the conference they play in.

I understand how the schedules work. USC scheduled decent programs and then they ended up being sh*t when we played them(Ohio State, Auburn etc).
lol this is true but y'all picked us up for like 2015 and 2016 though... And we're comin off of a pretty rough year but hopefully we can get it together by the time we see y'all...

Bama ruined my damn day tho... Saban is a damn genius and that Kirby Smart's defense ATE Michigan's spread offense. (Wish we could have gotten him in the offseason) Hope Coach Sumlin was watching... CLOSELY (Not like it'd matter too much lol)
 5 years ago '09        #542
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,902 | Props total: 14010 14010
fu*k this gay a.ss thread. fu*k Alabama, USC, Oregon, lsu and all yo fu*kkkin f*gggot a.sss bi*ch a.ss teams fu*k msu fu*k OSU fu*k boxdennn and moss of all fu*k YOU
 09-02-2012, 01:44 AM         #543
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OOC schedules are just one of those things you hope work out. I hope our team peaks during our best OOC year while also having that year be @ home vs the top teams. Can't wait for the playoffs so this sh*t won't matter as much
 5 years ago '12        #544
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,117 | Props total: 15652 15652
 circleofpurple said:
fu*k this gay a.ss thread. fu*k Alabama, USC, Oregon, lsu and all yo fu*kkkin f*gggot a.sss bi*ch a.ss teams fu*k msu fu*k OSU fu*k boxdennn and moss of all fu*k YOU
 5 years ago '06        #545
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,463 | Props total: 14706 14706
 circleofpurple said:

-BigC- said:
The only real team on that list is Texas and they lost their starting QB . Not saying Bama isn't the current best program in CFB, just pointing out that your OOC isn't much. Top tier teams don't schedule difficult OOC games anyway so I don't hold it against your squad.
VT, Clemson, and Michigan ALL pre-season top 10, is it our fault if they fall apart after those games? we supposed to fu*kin schedule the #25 team and hope they end up better than that at the end of the season?

and by the way do u really need to be throwin stones when your teams out of conference schedule consists of Syracuse, Notre Dame, and Hawaii?
 5 years ago '06        #546
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
I said we were going to push Big Blue's sh*t in tonight and some of you guys act like this come off as a shock to yall.

Str8 Balance Offense... Stack the box, we air it out. Until then stop this 4 headed monster we call a running game. Lawd and that double move DeAndrew White put on Michigan's DB =

Defense too good. Milliner just made himself league bound this season for Sundays. Dont need to speak on TJ Yeldon or Fowler. CJ and Nico both did their thang as well.

SEC, USC or FSU or anyone of you fu*k a.ss programs come get some, its plenty more where that came from
 5 years ago '11        #547
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Feels good man it feels real good
 5 years ago '06        #548
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,463 | Props total: 14706 14706
 Against D Grain said:
Lawd and that double move DeAndrew White put on Michigan's DB =
turned ole boy inside the fu*k out, served that fu*ker up extra crispy with a side of cole slaw and a biscuit
 5 years ago '04        #549
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,983 | Props total: 11768 11768
 Birdman's Back said:

VT, Clemson, and Michigan ALL pre-season top 10, is it our fault if they fall apart after those games? we supposed to fu*kin schedule the #25 team and hope they end up better than that at the end of the season?

and by the way do u really need to be throwin stones when your teams out of conference schedule consists of Syracuse, Notre Dame, and Hawaii?

Go easy on him he's a cowboys fan who pulls for USC

Last edited by torious; 09-02-2012 at 08:49 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #550
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
Following up on that point..

You n*ggas can say whatever you want about the big ten and how weak it is. You look around at OSU, PSU, Michigan, and Iowa and you can't deny that this is a down year for the B1G.
But the polls are objective, and in an average year the big ten has more ranked teams throughout the season than any conference but the SEC.. sometiimes the big 12. Squads like USC have 8+ gimme games EVERY YEAR and don't have to prove sh*t, well over half their schedule should be I-AAA teams

squads like MSU are lucky to have 4 gimme games.

Yeah, our squad(s) don't match up with teams like Alabama, maybe not USC this year either. It's accentuated when we play them at the end of the season when we're worn down from a long season of hard hitting. . But we would steamroll through those half-assed soft spread offense bum teams yall play.. Remember how the Rich Rod era worked out for Michigan? That sh*t don't fly around here. Even with CFB speeding up

Sep 1 Hawaii W 49-10 --
Sat, Sep 8 at Syracuse 3:30 pm --
Sat, Sep 15 at (21) Stanford 7:30 pm --
Sat, Sep 22 California TBA --
Thu, Oct 4 at Utah9:00 pm --
Sat, Oct 13 at Washington TBA --
Sat, Oct 20 Colorado TBA --
Sat, Oct 27 at Arizona TBA --
Sat, Nov 3 (5) Oregon TBA --
Sat, Nov 10 Arizona State TBA --
Sat, Nov 17 at UCLA TBA --
Sat, Nov 24 Notre Dame TBA

8 gimmies, 9 if you count Utah

and yall wanna talk about scheduling

Last edited by torious; 09-02-2012 at 09:07 AM..
 09-02-2012, 09:01 AM         #551
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol that schedule look poo...
 5 years ago '07        #552
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 torious said:
Following up on that point..

You n*ggas can say whatever you want about the big ten and how weak it is. You look around at OSU, PSU, Michigan, and Iowa and you can't deny that this is a down year for the B1G.
But the polls are objective, and in an average year the big ten has more ranked teams throughout the season than any conference but the SEC.. sometiimes the big 12. Squads like USC have 8+ gimme games EVERY YEAR and don't have to prove sh*t, well over half their schedule should be I-AAA teams

squads like MSU are lucky to have 4 gimme games.

Yeah, our squad(s) don't match up with teams like Alabama, maybe not USC this year either. It's accentuated when we play them at the end of the season when we're worn down from a long season of hard hitting. . But we would steamroll through those half-assed soft spread offense bum teams yall play.. Remember how the Rich Rod era worked out for Michigan? That sh*t don't fly around here. Even with CFB speeding up

8 gimmies, 9 if you count Utah

and yall wanna talk about scheduling

That's some bullsh*t......Dafukk you think we were doing all season??? Baking cookies?? We had a schedule to play too. Both teams had almost a month off before that game. Don't come in here with that bullsh*t bwoy. We celebrating up in here. Y'all got destroyed no excuses. Move on that was 2 years ago.
 5 years ago '04        #553
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
That's some bullsh*t......Dafukk you think we were doing all season??? Baking cookies?? We had a schedule to play too. Both teams had almost a month off before that game. Don't come in here with that bullsh*t bwoy. We celebrating up in here. Y'all got destroyed no excuses. Move on that was 2 years ago.
Of course, I was comparing to the PAC 12.. i got no beef with anyone from the big 12 or SEC

bruh gettiin mad for no reason

Last edited by torious; 09-02-2012 at 11:19 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #554
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 torious said:
Of course, I was comparing to the PAC 12.. i got no beef with anyone from the big 12 or SEC

Bama fans think they line up on the field with Bama and get mad whenever anyone says something as small as "that guy has grass on his jersey,"

You'll get followed with

THATZ CUZ DEM SEC BOYZ BE PLAYIN' HARD.
 09-02-2012, 11:29 AM         #555
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Bama fans think they line up on the field with Bama and get mad whenever anyone says something as small as "that guy has grass on his jersey,"

You'll get followed with

5 years ago '07        #556
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Phonk$ said:
check homeboy's post a page back, talkin bout he drunk.

That's that "we," sh*t I don't like. He made it seem like he had his fingers in the dirt, when in reality he had his hands down his pants.
 5 years ago '07        #557
space
space
 torious said:

Damn my bad bruh....I was kinda confused about your post.
 5 years ago '04        #558
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 MythMade said:

You'll get followed with

5 years ago '07        #559
space
space
 MythMade said:

You'll get followed with

MythMade said:
check homeboy's post a page back, talkin bout he drunk.

That's that "we," sh*t I don't like. He made it seem like he had his fingers in the dirt, when in reality he had his hands down his pants.

So a die hard supporter of the team can't say "we"?? I coach football dude and it's just me and my players on the field but it takes more than that. I guess people who scream at games and say "We're #1!!" are wrong too??? why do you think sports teams are able to fill up huge arenas of people screaming their heads off?? Becuz it is a "we" thing!!

And Dafukk me being drunk gotta do wit anything??? I was playing a drinking game every time BAMA smashed Denard I took a shot. That's how I got drunk bi*ch!!!
 09-02-2012, 11:49 AM         #560
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The closes thing we have to a pro team....

we can't have this sh*t???
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago