The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide VS #8 Michigan Wolverines Thread!!

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #521
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14751 14751
yeah maybe i got a lil carried away... naw fu*k EM...

ROLL TIDE gotdamn it. i been mad quiet all gotdamn week.
 5 years ago '07        #522
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 circleofpurple said:
GO BLUE! Denard gonna have the game of his life. It's gonna come down to the last possession I think. I hope Alabama feels the same as their fans and think they're just gonna roll over Michigan like it ain't sh*t cuz they just may be overconfident which is what you don't want to be. It will be a close game. Michigan is hungry. They need to eat. I would probably cry if they lost. Michigan football is the best thing in my life. I love it more than pus*y. Yes, pus*y.

To whoever said fu*k denard... Don't you fu*king dare talk about my quarterback like that! I'll cut you bi*ch!
 DoMieD said:
Bama fans trip me out.

They all of a sudden think they are football guru's bc Bama is good now.

I can't wait til Bama doesn't have a 5 Star recruit at every position and can't back up some of the straight ignorance that comes out some of these fans mouth.

It's easy to talk crazy when your team is actually good.. But you find out who really knows football when they aren't.
 Comic Book Guy said:
back to business tho whens the last time bama faced a QB like denard? not talking sh*t just really wondering. dont forget bama has been exposed by out of conference opponents before..
 beatboyheatboy said:
At least ur honest but thats not gonna stop me from talking sh*t all the way until the game is over. Brady hoke got the best player on the field in denard and the best coaching staff in the country and dont forget AJ mccarron gotta learn a new system with the new OC from washington witch may be difficult in the first few games
 beatboyheatboy said:
That might be true but that would be even better if yall running the same plays yall ran last year because it would of gave us the whole offseason to prepare. Alabama doesnt have anybody to simulate denard in practice so that will be tough for yall. Saban said they aint seen a qb as dangerous as denard since cam newton and we all know what happened in that game
 beatboyheatboy said:
Denard has a arm the problem with denard is that he's short but from a playmaking standpoint he's every bit as good as cam
 beatboyheatboy said:
as far as linebackers are concerned yes we have some 240 pound lbs that can run and we also have a trent richardson type in thomas rawls and fitz to simulate in practice. Dont act like mich hasnt played in big games before. This is michigan for godsakes
 beatboyheatboy said:
Excuses excuses lol. Bama has a great team but if denard was on that team yall would be praising him as well. Dont forget we have a top 10 defense from last year when we bring back our whole back 7. Watch out for devin gardner in the redzone, he has the ability to get those jump balls and make plays
 beatboyheatboy said:
This is michigan for godsakes. Anybody can be beat thats why we play the game
 beatboyheatboy said:
I know bama never heard of thomas rawls so just watch out for him
 Aesop730 said:
Michigan wins against the SEC .. just a reminder for all the folks out there ..
 beatboyheatboy said:
alabama has to cause turnovers to even have a chance
 beatboyheatboy said:
If the turnover margin is even then mich will win hands down. The only reason we lost those 2 games against iowa and sparty was because of turnovers
 beatboyheatboy said:
Mel Kiper got him as the #2 tackle and #14 overall player in next years draft

Once again you fukkin haters. I TOLD YOU SO!!! I will give a team credit when it's due but Michigan ain't showed me sh*t for me to even think they could fukk wit us. Muhfukkas think beating Nebraska is big time.

COMPLETE DOMINATION!!!

The gameplan by Nick Saban was incredible as usual!! I hear y'all muhfukkas crying about Hoke didn't let Denard run and that's why y'all loss. Hat was by design dumbass bi*ches. We ain't falling for that read option. Hand it off all day we don't give a fukk but n*gga if you keep it we gonna smash you. Denard saw that. The cut back was cut off Everytime by our D END!! We gave up the handoff and took away the QB keep. On passing plays the goal was not to come at him so fast that he slides out and breaks free. We contained him and made him stay in the pocket.

And who day n*gga talmbout Rawls is like Trent Richardson!!???
Vinnie Sunseri put that pain in his life. That n*gga is garbage.

And Roundtree is a bi*ch. Milliner was whooping that boy a.ss all night!!

That boy #10 is the only Michigan player that show me he bout that life. He should transfer and get away from all them pussies.

And what y'all say??. Our secondary is young and they suck??? We did give up 2 lucky bombs but that sh*t was pure desperation. Other than that our secondary was balling out hard!!

Defense is stacked AGAIN!! Watch out for Vinnie Sunseri!!! That boy is gonna permanently injure somebody real soon. That boy hits muhfukkas like he is trying to separate their soul from their bodies.

I'm done becuz I'm drunk AF and Im tired of wasting my breath on y'all bi*ches. WE RUN THIS sh*t HO!! FUKK MICHIGAN!! FUKK DENARD!!! FUKK f*ggot a.ss ROUNDTREE!! FUKK THAT WHOLE WEAK DEFENSE!!! FUKK SOFT a.ss RAWLS!!! FUKK ALL Y'ALL bi*chES WHO POPPED sh*t!!

Dumbass we have been contending for #1 for 5 years straight. We have the best coach AND the best staff. We have been top dog in recruiting those same amount of years. Michigan ain't nowhere near that level. sh*t don't come overnight bi*ches!! After awhile I felt sorry for Michigans D Line. Them boys was getting fukkin pounded steamrolled pancaked and just a.ssaulted all damn night. I know there mothers probably cried watching their sons get abused like a prostitute in a dark alley.

If y'all would shut the fukk up and stop motivating us with this hating and doubting.....we might lose. Until then...............

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Y'all know we bout to win it again right
 5 years ago '06        #523
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
back to business tho whens the last time bama faced a QB like denard? not talking sh*t just really wondering. dont forget bama has been exposed by out of conference opponents before..

how the fu*k did i miss this? who in the fu*k 'exposed' us? u realize that ALL of the last out of conference opponents we've faced since '08 (i aint even counting bullsh*t little teams and dii teams, just the big schools) have ALL been blow outs? Clemson, Virginia Tech, Penn State (twice), Texas, Michigan State, and now Michigan. fu*k were u smoking?
 5 years ago '07        #524
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:

how the fu*k did i miss this? who in the fu*k 'exposed' us? u realize that ALL of the last out of conference opponents we've faced since '08 (i aint even counting bullsh*t little teams and dii teams, just the big schools) have ALL been blow outs? Clemson, Virginia Tech, Penn State (twice), Texas, Michigan State, and now Michigan. fu*k were u smoking?
That has to be the dumbest post in this thread that he posted. The only teams that have managed to beat us are SEC teams and that don't happen often either.
 5 years ago '07        #525
space
space
I see you lurking bi*ch
 5 years ago '11        #526
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
Wish I rooted for a team this good
 5 years ago '05        #527
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 NO RELIGION said:

Go blue!!!!!!!!!
Its ok Babe..............such a devastating losss......

Your team sucks, I'll counsel you
 5 years ago '06        #528
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Its ok Babe..............such a devastating losss......

Your team sucks, I'll counsel you
They'll prolly still beat yall
 5 years ago '07        #529
space
space
People Viewing This Topic: *9* (6 members and 3 guests)
FeedTheBeast, megalomaniacal, therizz, gbmilwaukee, circleofpurple

5 years ago '05        #530
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
They'll prolly still beat yall
Free post!

UM winning at OSU aint gonna happen! Denard wont even make it healthy to the GAME, so Gardner wont win in OSU stadium.
 5 years ago '05        #531
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
People Viewing This Topic: *9* (6 members and 3 guests)
FeedTheBeast, megalomaniacal, therizz, gbmilwaukee, circleofpurple

5 years ago '06        #532
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Free post!

UM winning at OSU aint gonna happen! Denard wont even make it healthy to the GAME, so Gardner wont win in OSU stadium.
Just sayin... Urby likes to
 5 years ago '06        #533
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
This whole thread is a barrel of Laughs

Props to all my Alabama brothers..WE COMING FOR number 15

btw birdman...I tried calling Jessie 3 times...he wouldnt asnwer the phone
 09-02-2012, 01:06 AM         #534
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:

The only real team on that list is Texas and they lost their starting QB . Not saying Bama isn't the current best program in CFB, just pointing out that your OOC isn't much. Top tier teams don't schedule difficult OOC games anyway so I don't hold it against your squad.
 5 years ago '06        #535
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 -BigC- said:
The only real team on that list is Texas and they lost their starting QB . Not saying Bama isn't the current best program in CFB, just pointing out that your OOC isn't much. Top tier teams don't schedule difficult OOC games anyway so I don't hold it against your squad.
I disagree with you on that....Alabama, LSU and Georgia always has a great OOC. We play big OOC games every year
 5 years ago '07        #536
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:

-BigC- said:
Clemson was a preseason favorite to win the BCS title.
Virginia Tech was also highly ranked.
Penn State got smashed was Big Ten contender.
Michigan State was the BIG 10 champs.
And y'all bi*ches hyped up Michigan and Denard.

It ain't our fault. We schedule these games years in advance. These teams get preseason trophies and then we expose them. Our resume the past 4-5 years>>>>anybody else
 09-02-2012, 01:21 AM         #537
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya some years your OOC is ok but I honestly am over the B1G. Tired of them being ranked just because the conference they play in.

I understand how the schedules work. USC scheduled decent programs and then they ended up being sh*t when we played them(Ohio State, Auburn etc).
 5 years ago '07        #538
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Ya some years your OOC is ok but I honestly am over the B1G. Tired of them being ranked just because the conference they play in.

I understand how the schedules work. USC scheduled decent programs and then they ended up being sh*t when we played them(Ohio State, Auburn etc).
Some years??? That represents our opponents from the last 5 years.
 5 years ago '07        #539
space
space
My work here is done.......I'm drunk AF and bout to go out and have some fun. The night ain't complete unless I get arrested or at least profiled!!
 09-02-2012, 01:33 AM         #540
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How are you measuring your OOC though

In 08 Clemson lost 5 games.
Penn State 5 Ls
Penn State 3 Ls(lost to every ranked team they played)

So is it preseason rankings though? I don't put any value in them because they are meaningless if the team flops. Do you schedule decent programs for OOC?Sure you just had bad luck on when you played them.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy