most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Prince Ace said:
im not a dummy so i actually knew that already, and the funny thing is, i dont give a damn, not even half of one. Dem shyts are delicious
this
 5 years ago '12        #42
KORNZ516 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,377 | Props total: 1430 1430
 RaptorsLost said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #43
yute from KGN 21 heat pts21
space
space
$299 | Props total: 45 45

[pic - click to view]

i'm bout to get me a bag
 5 years ago '08        #44
macthorough 32 heat pts32
space
space
$870 | Props total: 366 366
 ThrowedNDaGame said:

[pic - click to view]

RaptorsLost said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-30-2012, 09:58 PM         #45
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no its not its mainly corn syrup

is this fu*king true?

i need proof other than a bunch of bones and meat

wtf man im not even gonna think about this it doesnt make sense dude.......................................

there is no need for gelatin to be made from meat....no way. no how....

fu*k this thread and my life.
 08-30-2012, 10:00 PM         #46
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why white people live longer than us cuz they stay eatin organic food

im def goin organic very soon....everything organic. i basically do that.

but sh*t ok no more gummie worms then....health first.
 08-30-2012, 10:03 PM         #47
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj ac said:
Never knew about that but I did know that they use car wax to make em tho but them strawberry welchs fruit snacks
yeah i normally do those are these bad too?

like fu*kin welches grapes like cmon son...i stay away from corn syrup period.

this sh*t got me shook than a bi*ch man

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

fu*kIN MEAT IN GUMMY WORMS MAN?

MY HIGH CANDIES ARE DESTROYED FOREVER.

DESTROYED!!!!!

NOW I GOTTA GO DOWNTOWN IF I WANT MUNCHIES

fu*k!!!!!

BILL COSBY BEEN LYIN TO THE PEOPLE.

AT LEAST PUT SOME PROTEIN IN THEM sh*tS IF ITS A MEAT SANDWICH GODAMN....HOW THE fu*k AINT NO PROTEIN IN IT....WHO GON EXPLAIN THIS DUM sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #48
L.or.D 
space
space
$783 | Props total: 26 26
 RaptorsLost said:

[pic - click to view]

best candy ever.
 08-30-2012, 10:14 PM         #49
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gellan gum
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gellan gum is a water-soluble polysaccharide produced by Pseudomonas elodea, a bacterium.
Contents [hide]
1 Chemical structure
2 Microbiological gelling agent
3 Food science
4 See also
5 References
6 External links
[edit]Chemical structure

The repeating unit of the polymer is a tetrasaccharide, which consists of two residues of D-glucose and one of each residues of L-rhamnose and D-glucuronic acid. The tetrasacharide repeat has the following structure:
[D-Glc(β1→4)D-GlcA(β1→4)D-Glc(β1→4)L-Rha(α1→3)]n. As it is evident from the formula, the tetrasacharide units are connected by (α1→3) glycosidic bonds.
[edit]Microbiological gelling agent

Gellan gum, also branded by few suppliers as AppliedGel, Phytagel or Gelrite, is used primarily as a gelling agent, alternative to agar, in microbiological culture. It is able to withstand 120 °C heat, making it especially useful in culturing thermophilic organisms. One needs only approximately half the amount of gellan gum as agar to reach an equivalent gel strength, though the exact texture and quality depends on the concentration of divalent cations present. Gellan gum is used as gelling agent in plant cell culture on Petri dishes, as it provides a very clear gel, facilitating light microscopical analyses of the cells and tissues. Although advertised as being inert, experiments with the moss Physcomitrella patens have shown that choice of the gelling agent - agar or Gelrite - does influence phytohormone sensitivity of the plant cell culture.[1]
[edit]Food science

As a food additive, gellan gum is used as a thickener, emulsifier, and stabilizer. It has E number E418. It was an integral part of the now defunct Orbitz soft drink.
It is used in soya milks to keep the soy protein suspended in the milk.[2]

why can't they use this?

The worldwide production amount of gelatin is about 300,000 tons per year (roughly 600 million lb).[citation needed] On a commercial scale, gelatin is made from by-products of the meat and leather industry. Recently, fish by-products have also been considered because they eliminate some of the religious obstacles surrounding gelatin consumption.[3] Gelatin is derived from pork skins, pork, horses, and cattle bones, or split cattle hides.[4] The raw materials are prepared by different curing, acid, and alkali processes which are employed to extract the dried collagen hydrolysate. These processes[5] may take up to several weeks, and differences in such processes have great effects on the properties of the final gelatin products.[6]
Gelatin can also be prepared in the home. Boiling certain cartilaginous cuts of meat or bones will result in gelatin being dissolved into the water. Depending on the concentration, the resulting broth (when cooled) will naturally form a jelly or gel. This process is used for aspic.
While there are many processes whereby collagen can be converted to gelatin, they all have several factors in common. The intermolecular and intramolecular bonds which stabilize insoluble collagen rendering it insoluble must be broken, and the hydrogen bonds which stabilize the collagen helix must also be broken.[2] The manufacturing processes of gelatin consists of three main stages:
Pretreatments to make the raw materials ready for the main extraction step and to remove impurities which may have negative effects on physio chemical properties of the final gelatin product,
The main extraction step, which is usually done with hot water or dilute acid solutions as a multi-stage extraction to hydrolyze collagen into gelatin, and finally,
The refining and recovering treatments including filtration, clarification, evaporation, sterilization, drying, rutting, grinding, and sifting to remove the water from the gelatin solution, to blend the gelatin extracted, and to obtain dried, blended and ground final product.

[pic - click to view]

honestly?

whatever man....its not that big of a deal because they're using the cartilige which is just like what ur nose is made out of.....eww disgusting i know but its not like its ACTUAL COW a.ss in ur gummy worms and PIG FEET n sh*t

but still...im going organic....i wonder if cartilige may be good for your body....probably is.

cuz i will go thru a box of gummie worms like it aint nobody business

i dont feel as though i could stick a sour gummy worm in my mouth knowing its cow fat......

i dunoo that changes my whole thought process on it. like lets say u get a brea$t from the fried chicken spot.....its that part after u get thru the white meat that soft lil sh*t between both sides

just didnt fu*king kno it was in my godamn gummy worms....i never eat that part of the chicken why would i?

Last edited by Minister; 08-30-2012 at 10:17 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #50
dmotto 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1
wtf science needed for gummies simple either you eat candy or you don't
hamburgers the same thing processed meat from all kinds of animals
they say 100% beef but that doesn't means it comes from one cow
 5 years ago '04        #51
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
 RaptorsLost said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #52
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
ewwww
 5 years ago '05        #53
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Jello , Gummies , Icecream , marshmallows , most candy including
starburst ,skittles ,peeps , poptarts
 5 years ago '04        #54
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 illmatic826 said:
Negative

Our lightly sugared all natural Fruity Bears are fruity, sweet, and irresistibly fun. Made with organic sweeteners and organic fruit juice, Surf Sweets Fruity Bears include 100% of Vitamin C per serving so you can feel great about your choice!

Made with Organic fruit juice and sweeteners
100% Vitamin C per serving
95% Organic
No corn syrup or GMOs
Gluten Free and Casein Free
Made in a Nut-Free facility
Vegan and vegetarian
Ingredients: Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Grape Juice Concentrate, Pectin, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Colors Added (including Black Carrot Juice Concentrate, Turmeric, Annatto), Natural Flavors.Organic Standards: In the US, federal organic legislation defines three levels of organics. Products made entirely with certified organic ingredients and methods can be labeled "100% organic". Products with at least 95% organic ingredients can use the word "organic". Both of these categories may also display the USDA organic seal. A third category, containing a minimum of 70% organic ingredients, can be labeled "made with organic ingredients". In addition, products may also display the logo of the certification body that approved them. Products made with less than 70% organic ingredients can not advertise this information to consumers and can only mention this fact in the product's ingredient statement. Similar percentages and labels apply in the EU.
my dude!!!!! i crush these and was just about to ask if they were included. i like these, the sour ones, but i don't like how they make me feel....you ever try these????

these are banging too.
 08-30-2012, 11:16 PM         #55
fcb10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so gross!
but so damn good
 5 years ago '11        #56
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 DymeKatcha said:
FML... thats all I eat is gummy candy... Thanks for this early morning surprise SOB
 5 years ago '12        #57
Izg0d 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 13 13
So all yal Muslims that been eating this has been eatin Pork Fat...
 5 years ago '05        #58
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
smh idgaf tho... still eating them bi*ches
 5 years ago '12        #59
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
dnt give a fu*k
 08-31-2012, 04:06 AM         #60
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Paracelsus: 'Everything is poison, there is poison in everything. Only the dose makes a thing not a poison.'

[pic - click to view]

Now to the topic:
That might be the case.
But I don't have a guilty conscience considering the fact mankind is lavish with the resources.
You use every part of the animal and even make make money and generate jobs with it, how is that a bad thing (especially these days)?

Would you be ready to pay more for gummy candies (that don't taste different or even taste worse) ?
You wouldn't.
Could you find a more profitable way to use these leftovers? You wouldn't.
Does the average consumer care anyway? No he doesn't.
What would definitely happen to these leftovers if they weren't used to produce gelatine? They'd find a better way to deal with them? No. They'd simply throw them in the waste and burn them (especially if the company that exports these is located in a non-western country). And that process has its harmful effects too (let's also not forget the vapours and deases that it brings).

Now to the aspect of nutrition (let's block out the effects of the caloric value and the sugar for once, we know about that): So you tell me these gummy candies, especially their porc/animal ingredients would be significantly harmful, considering the sh*t that you eat everyday? You do know that these are peanuts compared to other contents that the average American ingests everyday?
Any effect would be minor because they aren't supposed to be eaten in great quantities.

Last edited by Symon; 08-31-2012 at 04:09 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy