Aug 29 - Wichita police Put 35 Rounds Into A Robber After Charging With A Knife(Graphic Footage)

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 StatisticZ said:
As I said he was still not only moving before they rolled him over, but moving in a threatening manner.

I don't see what's hard to understand about that concept.. sh*t or that you never run towards police in general, so what do you think is gonna happen when you run towards them with a knife? I doubt he was going for them myself BUT In those shoes I'm doing the same sh*t.

It's easy to talk sh*t about police, soldiers and so on until you walk the shoes. You have to think and react quickly. The right decision isn't always made but at the end of the day in the same position as these guys; your life is far less important to me than my own.

It's not a race thing. If it was a family member I'd be preaching the same sh*t. Dude should have known better and he did this to himself.
Respect.
 5 years ago '10        #102
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
heres an idea....dont fu*king rob a dollar store and we wouldnt be having this conversation
 5 years ago '06        #103
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 whyarguewithgod said:
See what im saying.....Just when the thread was gettin somewhere you have a complete dumbazz who comes in making outlandish remarks based on nothing of fact and starts the cycle of race all over again.....Thanx a lot dipshyt.

S/N: No one cares if he was black white or green.....The cops went overkill. The kid phucked up by running at police.....Get over it.
Hey I'm not the 1 who is bringing race up 1st. The fact its even brought up is crazy.the fact people are defendin a man with a weapon that cld be used on innocent people is crazy.
 5 years ago '10        #104
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
both sides got valid points and some extreme ones...
homie got it how he lived
when u doin fu*ked up sh*t fu*ked up sh*t happens to ya

still doesn't justify the police dumpin on him after he was down, get walked over by the employess, and being instructed to roll over with a body full of holes

There is obviously no 1 wrong party in this, too bad homie can't go back and change what he did.....
 08-31-2012, 04:24 PM         #105
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 991 said:
Hey I'm not the 1 who is bringing race up 1st. The fact its even brought up is crazy.the fact people are defendin a man with a weapon that cld be used on innocent people is crazy.

And yet not one person in this thread is defending the robber yet yall keep saying that. The dude was wrong for robbing the store. FACT

The cops were wrong for firing 35 shots and tossing his body around like they could give a phcuk less if he's human or not. FACT

The weapon you keep saying coulda woulda mighta hurt, injured, k!lled, slashed, gouged, ext. Didnt do any of that so like I said above, quit making theory's on what could've happened, look at what did happen, realize dude was wrong for robbing a store,and have some dignity for human kind and tell yourself shooting a criminal 35 times and propping his body up to hold a door after k!lling him is unmoral and totally out of line for a cop (someone our kids look up to) to be doing at a crime scene.

Thats like you stealing some gum and and me (the store owner) k!lling you. Would you agree with me making a comment saying "Oh he deserved to get shot and k!lled because he was stealing from a store to begin with." He's a criminal and criminals deserve whatever happens to them."

Exactly.

And if you try to say that stealing gum isn't the same as robbing a store then you my friend are in denial. They're both considered stealing.
 5 years ago '08        #106
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 whyarguewithgod said:
And yet not one person in this thread is defending the robber yet yall keep saying that. The dude was wrong for robbing the store. FACT

The cops were wrong for firing 35 shots and tossing his body around like they could give a phcuk less if he's human or not. FACT

The weapon you keep saying coulda woulda mighta hurt, injured, k!lled, slashed, gouged, ext. Didnt do any of that so like I said above, quit making theory's on what could've happened, look at what did happen, realize dude was wrong for robbing a store,and have some dignity for human kind and tell yourself shooting a criminal 35 times and propping his body up to hold a door after k!lling him is unmoral and totally out of line for a cop (someone our kids look up to) to be doing at a crime scene.

Thats like you stealing some gum and and me (the store owner) k!lling you. Would you agree with me making a comment saying "Oh he deserved to get shot and k!lled because he was stealing from a store to begin with." He's a criminal and criminals deserve whatever happens to them."

Exactly.

And if you try to say that stealing gum isn't the same as robbing a store then you my friend are in denial. They're both considered stealing.
robbery is a violent crime, stealin gum is petty theft SMH ,knock it off and go outside and interact wit sum real people cus your logic is messed up....
 5 years ago '06        #107
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 whyarguewithgod said:

Exactly.

theres a BIG difference between stealing gum and commiting armed robbery with 2 other dudes and taking hostages
 5 years ago '10        #108
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
piggies are so badly trained. they practice shooting so they can put a suspect down quickly. if it's taking you more than 3-5 shots (being generous) you're doing something wrong.
 08-31-2012, 05:07 PM         #109
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
robbery is a violent crime, stealin gum is petty theft SMH ,knock it off and go outside and interact wit sum real people cus your logic is messed up....

So the fact that no one was injured during this robbery except the robber are you still willing to stick to that LOGIC of yours?

I do believe I realzied stealing gum was quite different than robbery dumbazzes it's called *sarcasm* I was trying to make a point.

Point being both crimes involve taking of something that isn't yours. If you're gonna keep insisting that dude deserved to die because he ROBBED the store than you must also continue your indulgence of stupidity and crackhead LOGIC by believing that even a person who steals gum also deserves to die. Because the end result to what all of yall are arguing is that a criminals a criminal and criminals deserve whats coming to them, regardless if it's robbing a store or stealing gum you're still a criminal. Now try to argue with that by saying this is not what you're saying and Ima call B.S. and then proceed to call you a closet racist.

In yall little puny shyt for brains azz head yall believe cops dont have to have any sympathy towards criminals because they're the ones in the wrong right? Besides if they were law abiding citizens who lived everyday of their life obeying the law and respecting those outstanding stand up officers to the fullest stint of the law like EVERYONE ON BOXDEN they wouldn't have to worry abourt being shot right? Because there's no reason to rob a dollar store since everyone on Boxden. has everything they need in life and if we didn't all we had to do is get a job which is so easy to do in times like these right? I mean com on there's absolutely no reason for these kids to be out here robbing legitimate businesses because the government makes sure all of us has everything we want in life from the day we're born till we become deceased right? We live in a country were everybody has the same playing field, no particular race is privileged above all other races that would be racism. Oh no we dont have that in America right??? Besides our president is black and the whole country just love and adore Mr. Barack Hussein Obama. This truly is the land of the free right?

Right.
 5 years ago '06        #110
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:
So the fact that no one was injured during this robbery except the robber are you still willing to stick to that LOGIC of yours?

I do believe I realzied stealing gum was quite different than robbery dumbazzes it's called *sarcasm* I was trying to make a point.

Point being both crimes involve taking of something that isn't yours. If you're gonna keep insisting that dude deserved to die because he ROBBED the store than you must also continue your indulgence of stupidity and crackhead LOGIC by believing that even a person who steals gum also deserves to die. Because the end result to what all of yall are arguing is that a criminals a criminal and criminals deserve whats coming to them, regardless if it's robbing a store or stealing gum you're still a criminal. Now try to argue with that by saying this is not what you're saying and Ima call B.S. and then proceed to call you a closet racist.

In yall little puny shyt for brains azz head yall believe cops dont have to have any sympathy towards criminals because they're the ones in the wrong right? Besides if they were law abiding citizens who lived everyday of their life obeying the law and respecting those outstanding stand up officers to the fullest stint of the law like EVERYONE ON BOXDEN they wouldn't have to worry abourt being shot right? Because there's no reason to rob a dollar store since everyone on Boxden. has everything they need in life and if we didn't all we had to do is get a job which is so easy to do in times like these right? I mean com on there's absolutely no reason for these kids to be out here robbing legitimate businesses because the government makes sure all of us has everything we want in life from the day we're born till we become deceased right? We live in a country were everybody has the same playing field, no particular race is privileged above all other races that would be racism. Oh no we dont have that in America right??? Besides our president is black and the whole country just love and adore Mr. Barack Hussein Obama. This truly is the land of the free right?

Right.
you just seem angry and thats clouding the way you think. i understand wat u tryna say, but that doesnt make them robbing the store right. also you dont necessarily kno why they robbed the store. u can speculate that its because they are disadvantage (which again doesnt necessarily make it right) but you really dont kno. the point is, if u about that life you already should kno theres a risk of getting k!lled, that doesnt mean they deserved to die, but it also means that if they do die in the process of their actions, they should have already known what time it is, so im not gonna sit here and pity him, whether he deserved it or not, is not for me to decide
 08-31-2012, 05:30 PM         #111
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
you just seem angry and thats clouding the way you think. i understand wat u tryna say, but that doesnt make them robbing the store right. also you dont necessarily kno why they robbed the store. u can speculate that its because they are disadvantage (which again doesnt necessarily make it right) but you really dont kno. the point is, if u about that life you already should kno theres a risk of getting k!lled, that doesnt mean they deserved to die, but it also means that if they do die in the process of their actions, they should have already known what time it is, so im not gonna sit here and pity him, whether he deserved it or not, is not for me to decide

Yea I aint smoked shyt today. I cant even formulate a complete sentence.

But after reading what you said we on the same page.....
 5 years ago '06        #112
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:
Yea I aint smoked shyt today. I cant even formulate a complete sentence.

But after reading what you said we on the same page.....
 5 years ago '08        #113
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 whyarguewithgod said:

Right.
so since i dont agree wit your logic im a closet racist, the fact that you keep talkin bout race tells me what u about homie a under cover racist, but read my post bout this sh*t i never talked bout homies race cuz i dont have to if any one does what this guy did iam almost certain the same fate will happen to you or me or who ever is dumb enough to run toward a cop with a knife, theres no logic behind his actions it is what it is......
 5 years ago '04        #114
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 whyarguewithgod said:
They didn't prop him up to hold the door, he just fell like that and when they moved him his foot was caught. And maybe they shouldn't have moved him, but it was also still an ongoing situation with two other suspects that they needed to secure, so I understand them wanting the path clear.

They are actually not the same crime. One is robbery (taking something by force or threat of force), and the other is theft (taking something without permission but also without violence or threat of violence). There's a huge difference, namely that component of violence.

Last edited by HHS; 08-31-2012 at 08:18 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #115
space
space
 SKEME said:
Like i said you young black folks go join the police force and you too can do this to white folks that commit crimes you you can release all your fury and stress on whitey.
 5 years ago '06        #116
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
rot in hell ya piece of sh*tt...
 5 years ago '05        #117
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
I got no sympathy for n*ggas that rob people. You rob me and i got that thing on me, you might 35 rounds too
 5 years ago '04        #118
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1092 1092
Sad thing is I knew the dude was black just from reading the thread title before I clicked in.

I'm still waiting for them to show a white guy getting shot to sh*t holding a knife or any weapon other than a fire arm or no weapon at all. People who think that race isn't a factor, tell me how white criminals do this same sh*t all over this country yet never get treated like this? Because the first dumb motherfu*ker that says white people don't do dumb sh*t like this is a damn lie.

Other than the obvious racial aspects of this dude was a fu*king idiot. A place full of gun drawn cops you don't do anything but stop drop and rollover. Everyone knows that sh*t (or at least everyone who's been profiled and harassed and targeted by the PO-LICE!).
 5 years ago '04        #119
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1092 1092
 SKEME said:
Like i said you young black folks go join the police force and you too can do this to white folks that commit crimes you you can release all your fury and stress on whitey.
Doing it back to them doesn't make it right or better. Hell knowing better it makes it worse. Plus a black cop would get fired so quick for some sh*t like this he wouldn't be able finish his report on the incident before his own department would have him in cuffs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy