Aug 29 - Wichita police Put 35 Rounds Into A Robber After Charging With A Knife(Graphic Footage)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
I don't blame the cops for what they did... They saw a man running at them with a knife and the first cop actually aimed his gun down toward the suspect legs and lower body to just slow him down... The suspect took the bullet to the leg stumbled into the glass and was still strong enough to quickly get around the door and try to run again... That is when the cops outside began firing... The number of bullets isn't really important because it was probably 3 or 4 cops out there firing maybe more... It only takes a couple seconds to fire like 8 or 10 rounds...

What i didn't like is the fact that aside from the first cop none of the other cops had any respect for his life as they did not check his health, where he was shot and then they forcefully moved his body from where it was shot... That was wrong...
 5 years ago '12        #82
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 837 837

on some real sh*t he was tryin to escape, i dont think he was goin at the officer with a knife.. he fu*kd up by havin it out.. but he was just tryin to outrun the cops.

fu*k him anyway, his dumb a.ss robbed a god damn DOLLAR STORE. u deserve it.
 5 years ago '06        #83
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 supervillain said:
are seriously comparing a threat with a knife to 35 shots???

yeah, you're trollin just to be trollin...

keep trying buddy
Let it be u having someone run at u with a knife. If u had a gun what u gonna do?...let someone run at ur family with a knife. U won't protect them? U don't have any idea what this guy is gonna do. He's already showing a threat just by having it. Hes sayin ill stab someone if I have to.
 08-31-2012, 11:43 AM         #84
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And then yall wonder why I go on my racists rants.....Phuck yall fo real. White folks in here honestly believe just because a ni99a was robbing a tore with a KNIFE he deserved to get k!lled by a GUN and shot up 35 times. Yall sick in the mind. Talking bout "he deserved it", "one less trash on the street", blah blah blah....Do yall really think yall are Gods chosen people with that mindframe. Why are yall so afraid to show the world who yall really worship, who yall act like in spirit, yall true nature....THE DEVIL. Black people turned the other cheek from 500 + years of slavery and moved on without looking back and to this day yall call us ni99ers and porch monkeys. We work in your companies for chump change and bring in huge profits for your business so you can live the high life and we still dont complain we're just happy to have a job. We go above and beyond to be treated like shyt and have it thrown in our face. Just a few days ago a black camerawoman gets peanuts thrown at her and told thats how yall feed the animals.....WTF. And then yall got the nerve to comment about with shyt like lol and quit crying and we always pulling the race card. "Wow", just phucking "wow"......

Yall worthless to society. You re-use acient afrikan/egyptian methods to maintain a collapsing economy. You have brought nothing but death, destruction, and famine to any country you set foot on. You have no boundaries in evil and your gene pool is inferior. I have always felt some type of why about starting the race debate and proving to BX that white people are scum of the earth but phuck it. Now im starting to feel as if that isnt enough. So go ahead and call me racists and a troll. As long as I keep seeing yall shyt on my people to the point no human compassion for their existence is shown then I'm going to continue to show just how ignorant and racists and disrespectful I can be when it comes to your genetically modified, lack of melanin, incestrous family loving azz race.
 5 years ago '04        #85
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
dont rob stores
 5 years ago '05        #86
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,841 | Props total: 2641 2641
You run at a man with a knife u have already made your choice. Who cares if it was 3 bullets or one bullet they stopped the dumbass now had this guy k!lled a manager or r*ped the worker in the back u guys would be screaming k!ll him. I dont see the big deal to be honest yoiu dont wan to get shot 35 times then dont eun at a fu*kin cop with a knife its that fu*king simple. Saved the tax payers some money by filling him up
 5 years ago '08        #87
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 991 said:
Let it be u having someone run at u with a knife. If u had a gun what u gonna do?...let someone run at ur family with a knife. U won't protect them? U don't have any idea what this guy is gonna do. He's already showing a threat just by having it. Hes sayin ill stab someone if I have to.
look, im not saying dude was right with what he did but are you saying 35 shots is not going too far?? i can bet, the first 5 shots would have disabled him but 30 more?? cmon...yall lookin at this the wrong way..

and just to clear up....its not about race on my part..i just think they went overboard....
 5 years ago '08        #88
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 whyarguewithgod said:
And then yall wonder why I go on my racists rants.....Phuck yall fo real. White folks in here honestly believe just because a ni99a was robbing a tore with a KNIFE he deserved to get k!lled by a GUN and shot up 35 times. Yall sick in the mind. Talking bout "he deserved it", "one less trash on the street", blah blah blah....Do yall really think yall are Gods chosen people with that mindframe. Why are yall so afraid to show the world who yall really worship, who yall act like in spirit, yall true nature....THE DEVIL. Black people turned the other cheek from 500 + years of slavery and moved on without looking back and to this day yall call us ni99ers and porch monkeys. We work in your companies for chump change and bring in huge profits for your business so you can live the high life and we still dont complain we're just happy to have a job. We go above and beyond to be treated like shyt and have it thrown in our face. Just a few days ago a black camerawoman gets peanuts thrown at her and told thats how yall feed the animals.....WTF. And then yall got the nerve to comment about with shyt like lol and quit crying and we always pulling the race card. "Wow", just phucking "wow"......

Yall worthless to society. You re-use acient afrikan/egyptian methods to maintain a collapsing economy. You have brought nothing but death, destruction, and famine to any country you set foot on. You have no boundaries in evil and your gene pool is inferior. I have always felt some type of why about starting the race debate and proving to BX that white people are scum of the earth but phuck it. Now im starting to feel as if that isnt enough. So go ahead and call me racists and a troll. As long as I keep seeing yall shyt on my people to the point no human compassion for their existence is shown then I'm going to continue to show just how ignorant and racists and disrespectful I can be when it comes to your genetically modified, lack of melanin, incestrous family loving azz race.
im not white im 100% Mexican American, and i agree wit the police on this one, homie should have thrown the knife and maybe the out come would have changed, but u have to understand u got a weapon and if the cops feel u are a threat, your gonna get lite up, and i dont kno if u ever leave your house but cops come in many colors and they all will put a bullet in your a.ss if they feel threatened, so knock it off wit that race sh*t, and jus deal with the fact that homie fu*ked up by having a knife in his hand while runnin toward the police, u see a cop with a gun out walkin towards you, put your hands up, ive done it plenty of times and im still alive cuz of that....

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 08-31-2012 at 12:32 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #89
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
35 times and still was moving. Cot damn homie you got lit up.

too much or none. they saw a threat they are going to put it down

like i've said before LOL how dare you run towards a cop (s) with a knife any object even your open hand you might get put down. did he think he was going to just blow by them? he thought they were tazers?

god you 'people' do nothing but cry and complain and commit the crimes. give it up
 08-31-2012, 01:32 PM         #90
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
im not white im 100% Mexican American, and i agree wit the police on this one, homie should have thrown the knife and maybe the out come would have changed, but u have to understand u got a weapon and if the cops feel u are a threat, your gonna get lite up, and i dont kno if u ever leave your house but cops come in many colors and they all will put a bullet in your a.ss if they feel threatened, so knock it off wit that race sh*t, and jus deal with the fact that homie fu*ked up by having a knife in his hand while runnin toward the police, u see a cop with a gun out walkin towards you, put your hands up, ive done it plenty of times and im still alive cuz of that....

Once again yall seeing shyt how yall wana see shyt....If you watch the video a couple times and look real hard you begin to see dude was obviously running to leave the crime scene. In the midst of running a guy who wasn't in police uniform by the way, opens the door with a gun drawn. He had less than a tenth of a second to make a decision before a hail of bullets start flying. Im not saying the cops should have made the decision to evaluate other possibilities because in this case all they seen was a black guy runnin with a weapon toward them. But quit saying it was the black guys fault and that hes a dumbazz for not dropping the knife because after watching the video common phuckin sense tells you he didn't have enough time to react differently. All he knew was that he committed a crime and he had to get away as fast as he could. The fact that he got shot because police thought he was about to attack them is unfortunate especially since 9/10 he would have stopped and giving up if he had of known it was police.

So to everyone who keeps saying the black guy deserved to die, just stop. You deserve to die. Yall keep tryna support your claim of stupidity by saying the guy should have dropped the weapon or shouldn't have had a weapon pointed at the police. But if you watch the video it shows he had no clue the police was even there and his hands was already set in that formation while running out the door. It's just a phucked up situation, thats it.

Then you got dumbazzes who say what if it was your mom, sister, dad, etc in the store would we still feel bad for the kid. Yes, I would still bad for the kid. I believe a jail sentence would have been appropriate more so than being shot 35 times. If yall think death should be given to robbers nationwide than I would hate to know what yall think the punishment should be for liars or a kid who gets a bad report card. And some of yall are even trying to justify this by coming up with alternate endings...."Oh what if he had of k!lled a manager or r*ped a employee? " WTF....He didn't. Snap out of your daydreams. I swear some of yall are just pro white,pro kkk, pro police brutality, pro k!lling ni99ers because everytime one of these threads are made where a black guy gets the murked for a unjustifiable reason and people start pointing out obvious reason why the cops were in the wrong and other methods could have been used. Yall start using taking solid stances on issues like "He shouldnt have been doing this", or "Thats what happens when you do that"....Then when people call you out on why you sound like a fool you start creating alternate theorys like "What if it was your mom?", or "How would you like it"........Bytch it doesnt matter. Im 110% sure if I come in a thread and say damn dude got a bad deal. It didnt have to end like that. Im pretty sure I wouldnt have a different opinion if my family was the ones involved.
 5 years ago '04        #91
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 whyarguewithgod said:

L.A's HiGhEsT said:
what ur saying makes sense and you're right. dude was crazy to run at cops with a knife knowing they might light him up and they did. its good that you expressed that opinion without the "oh, this idiot deserved to die" and "one less criminal that taxpayers have to pay for"......the value of life is low amongst citizens of this country and even less amongst cops due to the thinking whyarguewitgod is talking about. and that sh*t is fu*king pathetic. race has always been a factor, is a factor and unfortunately might always be a factor with cops so you should cut it out with the it's not sh*t. if there weren't that many unarmed, handcuffed or i'm runnin away without a weapon and i just got k!lled shootings or i hit the dude 2, 3 times already, i'm not going to keep firing to k!ll him because he doesn't have a gun on him shootings and k!llings going on in this world then i might believe you. however, history says otherwise. they even keep firing when the n*gga went limp and fell down. and then used the dude as a doorstop. people are still people even if they commit a crime however most cops and obviously most people in this thread don't think so and that attitude and continued bias towards minorities is what has most people saying fu*k cops and how this is excessive. protecting and serving doesn't always have to lead to death but often it does when sometimes it's not even necessary.
 5 years ago '07        #92
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
what knife? to be honest it just looked like the guy was trying to run away NOT attack the police with a knife when they have guns. That was disgusting use of power and the way the dragged him away was horrible.

Forced poverty on them and when something as minor as this happens (they didnt use excess force in harming the clerk) they shoot like they actually defending themselves? bullsh*t!
 5 years ago '08        #93
space
space
 getyagameup said:

what ur saying makes sense and you're right. dude was crazy to run at cops with a knife knowing they might light him up and they did. its good that you expressed that opinion without the "oh, this idiot deserved to die" and "one less criminal that taxpayers have to pay for"......the value of life is low amongst citizens of this country and even less amongst cops due to the thinking whyarguewitgod is talking about. and that sh*t is fu*king pathetic. race has always been a factor, is a factor and unfortunately might always be a factor with cops so you should cut it out with the it's not sh*t. if there weren't that many unarmed, handcuffed or i'm runnin away without a weapon and i just got k!lled shootings or i hit the dude 2, 3 times already, i'm not going to keep firing to k!ll him because he doesn't have a gun on him shootings and k!llings going on in this world then i might believe you. however, history says otherwise. they even keep firing when the n*gga went limp and fell down. and then used the dude as a doorstop. people are still people even if they commit a crime however most cops and obviously most people in this thread don't think so and that attitude and continued bias towards minorities is what has most people saying fu*k cops and how this is excessive. protecting and serving doesn't always have to lead to death but often it does when sometimes it's not even necessary.
i agree i dont kno the guy but im sure he had a family who loved him and i dont belive he was gonna attack the cops wit the knife i think he was tryin to get away, but the cops dont kno that and they cant wait to see what he does wit the knife in his hand so they made the decession to shot him which is standard practice the police do wit armed suspects, its sad that he made a bad decision, but if any one can get any thing from this situation, dont go toward police wit weapons always make sure to open your hands and put them up in the air when guns are pointed at you cuz these cops are not playin that taser sh*t there on that shot to k!ll bullsh*t......
 5 years ago '06        #94
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Ok I get it now. I see why u guys are defending him. U make it clear. Its cuz he's black. If a white guy was in his shoes and got shot up I bet u would applaud it. How about stop being racist and maybe ur mind will clear up to why things unfolded as they did. I wish things would of been different. I would rather the guy be alive. He chose his path. I'm sorry but u can't take chances on people who will use a knife on someone to get what they want. He was a threat and the threat was removed. Better him than innocent people.
 08-31-2012, 02:16 PM         #95
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Why wouldn't you check his vitals?
As I said he was still not only moving before they rolled him over, but moving in a threatening manner.

I don't see what's hard to understand about that concept.. sh*t or that you never run towards police in general, so what do you think is gonna happen when you run towards them with a knife? I doubt he was going for them myself BUT In those shoes I'm doing the same sh*t.

It's easy to talk sh*t about police, soldiers and so on until you walk the shoes. You have to think and react quickly. The right decision isn't always made but at the end of the day in the same position as these guys; your life is far less important to me than my own.

It's not a race thing. If it was a family member I'd be preaching the same sh*t. Dude should have known better and he did this to himself.
 08-31-2012, 02:17 PM         #96
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 991 said:
Ok I get it now. I see why u guys are defending him. U make it clear. Its cuz he's black. If a white guy was in his shoes and got shot up I bet u would applaud it. How about stop being racist and maybe ur mind will clear up to why things unfolded as they did. I wish things would of been different. I would rather the guy be alive. He chose his path. I'm sorry but u can't take chances on people who will use a knife on someone to get what they want. He was a threat and the threat was removed. Better him than innocent people.

See what im saying.....Just when the thread was gettin somewhere you have a complete dumbazz who comes in making outlandish remarks based on nothing of fact and starts the cycle of race all over again.....Thanx a lot dipshyt.

S/N: No one cares if he was black white or green.....The cops went overkill. The kid phucked up by running at police.....Get over it.
 5 years ago '08        #97
space
space
 StatisticZ said:
As I said he was still not only moving before they rolled him over, but moving in a threatening manner.

I don't see what's hard to understand about that concept.. sh*t or that you never run towards police in general, so what do you think is gonna happen when you run towards them with a knife? I doubt he was going for them myself BUT In those shoes I'm doing the same sh*t.

It's easy to talk sh*t about police, soldiers and so on until you walk the shoes. You have to think and react quickly. The right decision isn't always made but at the end of the day in the same position as these guys; your life is far less important to me than my own.

It's not a race thing. If it was a family member I'd be preaching the same sh*t. Dude should have known better and he did this to himself.
thats exactly what im tryin to say as well, im from the streetz and its known dont walk toward cops wit any thing in your hands cuz its a threat to them, they will shot your a.ss, thats why whenever me and the homies get fu*ked wit by the police we pretty much kno put your hands up and dont walk towards them cuz they are not there to play they get paid to carry a LOADED GUN and they will us it if they feel threated......
 5 years ago '04        #98
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
It looked like he was running for the door...not to a.ssault the cop...
 08-31-2012, 02:39 PM         #99
Kylluminati 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh the inhumanity! This fine fellow was simply minding his own business, merely committing an armed robbery, and those savage pigs k!llED HIM. What the fu*k is wrong with these police?
 5 years ago '06        #100
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2053 2053
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
shouldnt have been robbing a store with a knife

everybody always cries about what the cops "should have" or "shouldnt have" done in these threads.. what about the dudes who are actually committing crimes?
EXACTLY....AND how is 35 too much? there is visibly 3 officers....more likely than not there was a few more waiting just outside the door behind cover

so 35 TOTAL with lets say 6 officers....hmmm 5-6 shots each...do you guys even know how quick 5-6 rounds go off with a handgun?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy