Aug 29 - Wichita police Put 35 Rounds Into A Robber After Charging With A Knife(Graphic Footage)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
1. Dont rob anyone/anything
2. If the cops show up, get the fu*k on the ground. You lost.
3. if you want to run at/by/near/away/try to fly the fu*k up into the sky, they will shoot you.

also, this guy took about 9-10 before he finally hit the dirt, so ppl saying a few would have been enough were wrong.

do dumb sh*t, pay the consequences
good riddance
 5 years ago '06        #62
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Alphaomega said:
1. Dont rob anyone/anything
2. If the cops show up, get the fu*k on the ground. You lost.
3. if you want to run at/by/near/away/try to fly the fu*k up into the sky, they will shoot you.

also, this guy took about 9-10 before he finally hit the dirt, so ppl saying a few would have been enough were wrong.

do dumb sh*t, pay the consequences
good riddance
unless u going in with this mindset, dudes should kno the deal, wen the cops show up

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #63
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 FoShizzle8 said:
oh look

black people doing what they do best,pulling the race card

but i guess what your seeing now is what happens when you treat police like sh*t for how many years.but hey,im sure after the millionth dumbass street thug black gets put in a grave 7 feet under maybe blacks will relize that "fu*k the police"isnt really the best thing

dude, are you fu*king serious?? or r u just delusionally racist??? you have to be white but then you have the name "FoShizzle" which obviously can from black ppl. dude, you're thinking is retarded.

UcantCme said:
damn yall are always on your "fukc the po po sh*t", what about the guy that commited the crime?

ok so they dont pump him full of bullets, they apprehend him and he does 2 months and gets out and breaks into your house and r*pes your mom and sister and steals your pops life savings...how you gonna feel then. Do you know the percentage of repeat offenders in this country? Quit taking up for felons just so you can continue to hate the police.
so the justice system in this country is far??? the wars that the us govt starts thousands of miles away for that country's natural resources is just?? gtfoh outta here. there is always blame for the people who continue to make bad choices, yes, for their actions, yet there is ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY at the top for the mess that was created in the first place. yea, dude is wrong for robbing the store, with a knife and it's fu*ked up that cost him his life.....say he did go to jail for his crime....where's the rehabilitation in the prison system??? ZERO. there are a lot of repeat offenders becuz after someone commits a crime then they are persecuted for the rest of their life with idiotic thinking mother fu*kers like you saying stupid sh*t like well, he's gonna get out and and break into your house and r*pe your mother and sister and steal your pops life savings.....that's like saying that after of the evidence to the contrary, weed is a gateway drug to harder drugs and it will continue to justify the losing wars on drugs when statistics say otherwise. how can someone get his life back on track when people dont hire felons???? you're not going to learn sh*t in jail except how to be a better criminal. you can't get degrees anymore in prison. most fed prisons don't even have weights anymore because they don't want the inmates getting to big anymore. plus they give you tb tests on a yearly basis, which IN MY RESEARCH, contributes to them acting like animals with all the chemicals that you are getting put into one's system. sh*t ain't "rehabilitation"....IT'S JUST A LEGAL FORM OF SLAVERY.

ITS fu*kING HILARIOUS TO ME THAT YOU CAN SAY THIS WHICH BASICALLY SAYS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE THE SAME THINKING OF THE COURTS AND THE JUSTICE SYSTEM, WHICH IS TO NEVER FORGET WHAT THEY DID AND sh*t ON THEM FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. THAT BEING THE CASE, as*hole, BLACK PEOPLE WERE BOUGHT HERE AS SLAVES AND THAT sh*t CONTINUED FOR fu*kING CENTURIES....ALL THE INHUMANE TREATMENT, THE LYNCHING, THE RAPING OF BLACK WOMAN, THE OVERALL fu*kED UP TREATMENT WE HAD TO DEAL WITH FOR CENTURIES......NO RIGHTS, NOT EVEN CONSIDERED A WHOLE fu*kING PERSON YET WE ARE JUST SUPPOSED TO FORGET ABOUT THIS ON A DAILY BASIS AND YOU STUPID MOTHER fu*kERS CONTINUE TO JUSTIFY THE OBVIOUS TRANSGRESSIONS OF THE SAME KIND OF MOTHER fu*kERS THAT KEEP PEOPLE IN CHAINS FOR CENTURIES??????????????????????????

dude, please, do me and favor and shut the fu*k up and educate yourself on the trials and tribulations of someone other than your fu*king self.

991 said:
Cops do a lot of dumb stuff...but people in here defending a guy with a knife?u know...putting innocent people in danger cuz he's out stealing??? If someones coming towards u with a knife well u don't know what they might do...like I said cops do so much dumb crap but I give them a pass here. I guess the guy with the knife didn't have common sense just like a few on here. Y'all would do the same thing. U get shot...about to die and ask the cops...officers... I was just trying to run away with my weapon u didn't have to shoot me. I wasn't gonna stab y'all. Honest. Dead.
so anyone that does a crime deserves to get treated like an animal??? this was too fu*king much. most people arent going to be coherent at all after getting shot once. they lit this n*gga up and didn't give a fu*k about dude to the point they used his body as a fu*king door stop. i swear, y'all are just some cold a.ss fu*kers just like the police.

even if someone commits a crime it doesn't make them a fu*king animal. yall think just like cops do, us vs. them, and until you're in that position, y'all refuse to get it. i hope the economic system collapses and the UN police force comes knocking at your fu*king door wanting guns and sh*t with AR 15 and the fu*king swat team and start DEMANDING yall to listen or get shot then and only then might yall realize your own fu*king humanity. yall cats on here are fu*king retarded.

MrTripleDouble said:
You have to have an IQ of 70 to get caught like that, I have no love for people who put them selves in stupid situations, that is just pure absurdity. He ran towards armed police with a vacant store and back door behind him and did not think of finding another way out. I mean seriously. I commend the police, f*ck that piece of sh*t. The police have no compassion or empathy for criminals. In their mind, if you commit crimes you are a terrorist insurgent. So if you commit crimes understand that if you get caught police don't care about you or your life. That's the way of the world.
so obviously, you're ok with this and you share this thinking. i get it. this is the way of the world....stupid.

TheOrganicCell said:
I usually log on to post news that is worthy or to comment on something worthy. That being said, us as humans should all see this as sad/disgusting...... Even if the guy was robbing or not, there is no need to shoot a man 35 times especially while he is clearly showing signs of body failure after the first couple rounds. (leaning on the glass door). Secondly, the man is on the floor, so why continue to shoot him? Third, the police are not suppose to move the mans body,but may touch to check vitals or to try and resuscitate. They are not to MOVE the body till paramedics arrive! (It's a universal law) While I do condemn the man robbing since he shouldn't have in the first place, but I also condemn the force that the Police USED! My father was a state tropper and I showed him the video. He said "that was not right what those officers did and clearly is inhuman." Who ever says the robber deserved what happened is not human. That man should of been judge in a court of law, not destroyed as a gun target.
you, are the only one in here that's rational, compassionate and fair. you should be a cop cuz that's WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE.

lifeundthescope said:
Whites support White k!lling Blacks, be happening for decades, then they prop him up on display. Modern day lynching if you ask me.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

(Whites in the crowds in that picture = Whites in this thread supporting the k!lling of another Black teen). Those White cops probably sending bullet shards as souvenir to relatives in other states nieces and nephews and sh*t. Wouldn't be surprised if they took cellphone pictures of our Brothers dead body prop'd up on that wall and sent them to their friends. Sure there were plenty of "lols" "lmaos" "dumb n%&%$&"

Black life is worthless in this country and has been since slavery.

very true statement....the pics were a bit overkill though, imo, however, a little drama is good once in a while to try a make a point to ignorant mother fu*kers.
 08-31-2012, 12:00 AM         #64
Alec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He deserved that sh*t, maybe you shouldn't be trying to rob anyone/anywhere in the first place and you won't die like this fool did.

Good riddance.
 5 years ago '04        #65
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,404 | Props total: 3912 3912
You robbed a fu*kin store, and you have a weapon. Yeah if you were smart youd know you probably end up dead if charging after the police. Dumb a.ss mf
 5 years ago '12        #66
Izg0d 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 13 13
Real talk u black and get caught doing any thing illegal pigs will light u up like its Christmas...And they never need a reason LONG AS THEY SEE U BREATHING THE WHITE MANS AIR THE WILL BUT A BULLET IN UR a.ss.... " SO REMEMBER NEVER GET CAUGHT BREATHING THE WHITE MANS AIR"

08-31-2012, 12:38 AM         #67
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The title of this video needs to be changed. It's clear the kid didn't charge at police with a knife with the intent to attack. He was obviously trying to escape being that the first pig had to turn his body in order to fire the first shot. Then the other caveman had the audacity to scream "get on your back" after the kid was shot a number of times. This is exactly why I laugh everytime one of these mutant a.ss cops gets his brains blown out.
 08-31-2012, 02:23 AM         #68
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tough to see young men die like that. The guy was close so I understand the closest cop's reaction as well as his peers. Guy coulda got a quick lunge to his throat. They acted in the right. I wanna feel like they coulda non-lethally brought him down, but their reaction was proper procedure.

I will say RIP to the kid even though he was robbing a store.

-edit- this isn't graphic btw
 5 years ago '08        #69
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
what are y'all not getting about this shoot to k!ll thing? There's no such thing as an immobilization shot. If someone survives police gunfire, it was not because the police were trying for non lethal shots.

Secondly, the cops weren't particularly concerned about the perp because the situation had not been diffused yet. There were 3 guys involved in that robbery and innocent lives at risk; in those situations,
,fu*k a suspect, innocent lives take priority.

Thirdly, 35 shots WERE FIRED. I bet only maybe 16 hit the perp (he was moving constantly), and probably only 5 of them actually took him down. Again cops are trained to a.ssume nothing and never take a chance, a guy involved in an armed robbery coming at them with a weapon is begging to die.
 5 years ago '11        #70
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
He had that sh*t coming IMO

Slight overkill, but still
 5 years ago '11        #71
mysticmoron109 70 heat pts70
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 239 239
cant read through all the responses but the bottom line is that he deserved it. this needs to happen more often!!! all this glorified (through rap music) gangbanging, robbing, peddling etc foolishness needs to be put to an end.

Bravo! for releasing the footage. The fools were on camera anyway and the robbery was recorded, the perps had no regard for the employees of the store, would you feel sorry for the employees if they just released the robbery footage??? Its time to show these fools what its really like. If they want to act w/ no regard for human life and society then well, blast em n put it on the news.. so what??

Police do need to exercise proper judgement though! They can't act like the mindless, stupid, selfish people they are trying to combat. But remember, they are humans too. 35 shots is a lot but, in the spur of the moment, would any of you not having adrenaline coursing through every vein in your body?!

OK, anyone who pulls a knife or gun on someone else deserves to be shot... 35 times or more. End of story.
 5 years ago '04        #72
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 The Fifth KD said:
what are y'all not getting about this shoot to k!ll thing? There's no such thing as an immobilization shot. If someone survives police gunfire, it was not because the police were trying for non lethal shots.

Secondly, the cops weren't particularly concerned about the perp because the situation had not been diffused yet. There were 3 guys involved in that robbery and innocent lives at risk; in those situations,
,fu*k a suspect, innocent lives take priority.

Thirdly, 35 shots WERE FIRED. I bet only maybe 16 hit the perp (he was moving constantly), and probably only 5 of them actually took him down. Again cops are trained to a.ssume nothing and never take a chance, a guy involved in an armed robbery coming at them with a weapon is begging to die.
I agree. It's easy to look back long after everything is sorted out, but in the heat of the situation everything happens quickly and there are many uncertainties that can end up getting a cop or civilian k!lled.

Even if cops were good enough shots to shoot to disable and not shoot to k!ll (they're definitely not), then that person is still a lethal threat. What if he turns out to have a gun tucked away and not just a knife? Then unless he's dead he can still shoot back. What if a cop goes in to check his vitals and get stabbed in the throat? The guy was still moving even after the shooting stopped.

And how are gonna judge intent in the split second that you see someone running in your direction with a knife? You're probably gonna feel they're a threat and shoot them until they're no longer a threat, not wait and see if they actually want to stab you.

And yes, 35 shots fired definitely means he was NOT hit 35 times.

Last edited by HHS; 08-31-2012 at 06:53 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #73
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
another menace to society gone
 5 years ago '08        #74
Wh0disb3 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 32 32
when we people learn to accept how the world is and stop all the complaining? This is reality. accept it, dont think your gonna run at a cop and not get shot, those cops are just waiting for that one moment. You cant change it.
 5 years ago '06        #75
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Some of y'all still defendin a guy putting innocent people in danger?? What if ur mom...ur wife...ur kid..anyone u care about was threatened in that store. U would be happy the cops took him out. I can't believe this is even a discussion.
 5 years ago '11        #76
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
bang bang!
 5 years ago '08        #77
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
35 rounds is excessive i don't care what anybody say...
 5 years ago '08        #78
Wh0disb3 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 32 32
threating to k!ll someone for chump change is excessive, i dont care what anybody say
 5 years ago '04        #79
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,614 | Props total: 1521 1521
the thief is a fu*ktard end of story..

but that was sum reckless a.ss shooting...n*ggas could have shot the other cop or innocent ppl inside the store....
 5 years ago '08        #80
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Wh0disb3 said:
threating to k!ll someone for chump change is excessive, i dont care what anybody say
are seriously comparing a threat with a knife to 35 shots???

yeah, you're trollin just to be trollin...

keep trying buddy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago