Aug 29 - Wichita police Put 35 Rounds Into A Robber After Charging With A Knife(Graphic Footage)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-30-2012, 08:38 PM         #41
TheOrganicCell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lo 546 said:
Meh
Dumbass + knife+ Cops with 35+round =

Hes an idiot

fu*k his vitals they got hostages to worry about
Oh they were worrying about the hostages all right, while they were shooting a man who is clearly going down: just for target practice, while the other thieves were still in the store
 5 years ago '06        #42
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 lifeundthescope said:
Whites support White k!lling Blacks, be happening for decades, then they prop him up on display. Modern day lynching if you ask me.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

(Whites in the crowds in that picture = Whites in this thread supporting the k!lling of another Black teen). Those White cops probably sending bullet shards as souvenir to relatives in other states nieces and nephews and sh*t. Wouldn't be surprised if they took cellphone pictures of our Brothers dead body prop'd up on that wall and sent them to their friends. Sure there were plenty of "lols" "lmaos" "dumb n%&%$&"

Black life is worthless in this country and has been since slavery.

for you to compare a criminal robbing and taking hostages, to ppl who were randomly lynched is an affront to those blackl ppl who suffered in those years when it was common. i hate wen ppl like you try to make martyrs out of dirtbags, thats insulting to every black person who really has suffered injustice
 5 years ago '04        #43
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
What difference does it make how many times he was shot. If someone is running toward you or one of your loved ones with a knife, you arent going to count the bullets. d!ckhead shouldnt have done what he did.
 5 years ago '12        #44
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 lifeundthescope said:
Whites support White k!lling Blacks, be happening for decades, then they prop him up on display. Modern day lynching if you ask me.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

(Whites in the crowds in that picture = Whites in this thread supporting the k!lling of another Black teen). Those White cops probably sending bullet shards as souvenir to relatives in other states nieces and nephews and sh*t. Wouldn't be surprised if they took cellphone pictures of our Brothers dead body prop'd up on that wall and sent them to their friends. Sure there were plenty of "lols" "lmaos" "dumb n%&%$&"

Black life is worthless in this country and has been since slavery.
those pics are scary as hell ...but you're reaching way too hard over this one my n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #45
space
space
 Boo The Fool said:
those pics are scary as hell ...but you're reaching way too hard over this one my n*gga
 08-30-2012, 09:11 PM         #46
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k these pos shoulda k!lled them all fu*k sending them to prison and havin my a.ss pay for em fu*k em
 5 years ago '10        #47
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 TheOrganicCell said:
I usually log on to post news that is worthy or to comment on something worthy. That being said, us as humans should all see this as sad/disgusting...... Even if the guy was robbing or not, there is no need to shoot a man 35 times especially while he is clearly showing signs of body failure after the first couple rounds. (leaning on the glass door). Secondly, the man is on the floor, so why continue to shoot him? Third, the police are not suppose to move the mans body,but may touch to check vitals or to try and resuscitate. They are not to MOVE the body till paramedics arrive! (It's a universal law) While I do condemn the man robbing since he shouldn't have in the first place, but I also condemn the force that the Police USED! My father was a state tropper and I showed him the video. He said "that was not right what those officers did and clearly is inhuman." Who ever says the robber deserved what happened is not human. That man should of been judge in a court of law, not destroyed as a gun target.

SHAPOW!
 5 years ago '05        #48
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
cops broke the law by moving his body, they're tampering with a crime scene
 5 years ago '05        #49
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
those 35 shots didnt even stop him completely. Im sure if he had a gun, he would have pulled it and let some go at the cops... That's why 35 shots is necessary... you never know and you aint tryin to find out.
 08-30-2012, 09:22 PM         #50
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
for you to compare a criminal robbing and taking hostages, to ppl who were randomly lynched is an affront to those blackl ppl who suffered in those years when it was common. i hate wen ppl like you try to make martyrs out of dirtbags, thats insulting to every black person who really has suffered injustice
So it wasn't a injustice how this Brother was treated like a animal? Please show me or inform me on White criminals (Thieves) being treated in this manner.

ill be waiting. White Privilege

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #51
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,440 | Props total: 485 485
what ever happened to disarming a mufu*ka, or taking the perp down wit a leg shot or shoulder shot.
 5 years ago '06        #52
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
So it wasn't a injustice how this Brother was treated like a animal? Please show me or inform me on White criminals (Thieves) being treated in this manner.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

white and not even a criminal
 5 years ago '04        #53
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 Andrefrbk said:

35 heh? Why not make it 50?
Im saying... I understand dude came at you with a knife... But do you really need 35 rounds to bring a man down? After 2 rounds center mass im pretty sure any person is going down. What is with these trigger happy officers. They have no discipline or self control. Firing that many rounds to get 1 person down is completely unnecessary. When is the last time you heard of a citizen shooting someone 35 times? Exactly. Crazy.

edit.
Also after dude was on the floor, why didnt any of the officers try to check his vitals, and see if there was anything they could do to save his life? Shiit man these cops are fuking disgusting.

Hes a thief, and a criminal but if you law enforcement your job is to do what you can to save a life regardless.

He is laying on the floor and you can hear them shooting 10 more rounds AFTER. Seriously? THE n*gga IS ON HIS BACK FACE DOWN! This is after you already put 10 rounds into him from 2 feet away, got damn man wtf.

Also why not check his vitals, and try to see if there is anything you can do till emt shows up... Dragging his almost dead body around by one arm seemed like the right thing to do... smh. Fuking pigs. Wonder why they did that... Moving the body is tampering with the crime scene no?
I'm going to say that's impossible.
 08-30-2012, 09:56 PM         #54
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf dont play wit p00p00
 08-30-2012, 09:57 PM         #55
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stay ways from p00p00
 5 years ago '11        #56
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Have cops stop using rubber bullets and bean bags
 5 years ago '04        #57
d_townplayboy 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 1 1
did he die??
 5 years ago '07        #58
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 1137 1137
 lifeundthescope said:

Yeah cuz I'm sure he was treating his hostages so nicely...gtfoh I swear you're the biggest racist on this site. Yeah they probably shouldnt have shot dude that many times but he should have never put himself in a dumbass situation like that either..he knew he was risking his life and he rolled with it.
 5 years ago '10        #59
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
aye it is what it is. how many vids n*ggaz gotta see before they understand...don't fu*k with police
 5 years ago '06        #60
space
space
 michelleski495 said:
Yeah cuz I'm sure he was treating his hostages so nicely...gtfoh I swear you're the biggest racist on this site. Yeah they probably shouldnt have shot dude that many times but he should have never put himself in a dumbass situation like that either..he knew he was risking his life and he rolled with it.
ppl like him, see the world one way, and block out everything that goes against their one dimensional thinking
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy