Aug 29 - Wichita police Put 35 Rounds Into A Robber After Charging With A Knife(Graphic Footage)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-30-2012, 06:06 PM         #21
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He deserved to get shot, with that bullsh*t a.ss escape plan he had. But i still believe that most cops are f*ggots!
 5 years ago '12        #22
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 getyagameup said:
imo, that dude wasn't running towards the cops.....he looked like he was running for the door and had the knife in his hand. if he was going to towards the first cop, he wouldn't made contact with him if he intended on attacking him. i find that statement to be bullsh*t. they saw a n*gga running in his direction, with a knife in his hand and lit his a.ss up. yea, they definitely over k!lled this n*gga....once he hit the glass it wasn't necessary to keep firing. the n*gga went limp while he was standing up and they still keep firing. he was on the ground and they still kept firing.

WHAT I'M REALLY MAD AT IS THE FACT THAT THEY DIDN'T CHECK TO SEE IF THIS n*gga MIGHT BE ALIVE AND THEN PROCEEDED TO USE HIM AS A fu*kING DOORSTOP TO KEEP THE DOOR OPEN. cops sincerely don't give a fu*k about a perp. if you are a black man doing anything remotely violent, you're going to get shoot repeatedly, prolly until you're dead, without hesistation and zero fu*ks being given. dude had the knife and was running towards the door......shoot him anyway. crazy.
how about the cops, you think they gonna sleep easy tonight, or the next night?

These are the situations that people don't think about , this is what the law books don't tell us. Law is a form of control and if u dont have control, well u gonna get shot up too, doesnt matter who or what your doing. This can happen anywhere. anytime.

I've studied law, the perp was running towards them, very close to them, it did look unecessary to shoot him, but it was so fast how are the cops suppose to know what he is doing. This ones going to the cops

The thing I dont agree with is...35 rounds.. Why do you have to seal the deal, why dont cops just maim and control the motherfu*ker... you know why? because people do things by the book, you know why they do it by the book... because they are slaves to the system and are always going to be mindless slaves.. on that thought im sick of where my mind is taking me right now.. gonna take a sh*t..
 08-30-2012, 06:41 PM         #23
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay...First off....

If I was a police officer and I knew a suspect was armed and when I approached the door I saw a guy running at me with a weapon in his hand Im going to shoot his azz. Esecially as close as this kid was. Theres no time to step back, think, and make a logical decision. Cops= +1

Now besides that. Fu*ck em d*cksucking azz no heart shoot to k!ll azz pigs. Why? Using physical force to immobilize and disarm the criminal is one thing but to shoot until your precious little heart says ENOUGH or until that clip is empty is devious and sinister. Then to not even give a phuck about his vitals says to me the cops already knew they dun k!lled them a n*cca. Which pisses me off because the look on thier faces is nonchalant and careless. You can tell them blueshirts d*ckblowers went home and slept long and peaceful. Then you got this str8 outta Boone county azz redneck devil who grabs dude up by one arm as if to say " I dont wanna touch this contagious ni99er" and prop him up in front of the door as if he was on display.

With as many niccaz gettin k!lled this year alone I've now learned to love it. To embrace it. I'm ready. Can't wait till George Zimmerman is found not guilty. The sooner the better. All it it's gon take is a spark to start this wildfire. FoShizzle you ready playa???
 5 years ago '06        #24
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 getyagameup said:
imo, that dude wasn't running towards the cops.....he looked like he was running for the door and had the knife in his hand. if he was going to towards the first cop, he wouldn't made contact with him if he intended on attacking him. i find that statement to be bullsh*t. they saw a n*gga running in his direction, with a knife in his hand and lit his a.ss up. yea, they definitely over k!lled this n*gga....once he hit the glass it wasn't necessary to keep firing. the n*gga went limp while he was standing up and they still keep firing. he was on the ground and they still kept firing.

WHAT I'M REALLY MAD AT IS THE FACT THAT THEY DIDN'T CHECK TO SEE IF THIS n*gga MIGHT BE ALIVE AND THEN PROCEEDED TO USE HIM AS A fu*kING DOORSTOP TO KEEP THE DOOR OPEN. cops sincerely don't give a fu*k about a perp. if you are a black man doing anything remotely violent, you're going to get shoot repeatedly, prolly until you're dead, without hesistation and zero fu*ks being given. dude had the knife and was running towards the door......shoot him anyway. crazy.
he got what was coming to him, but i agree, that the way they was doing after the fact was fu*ked up
 5 years ago '12        #25
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Andrefrbk said:
Its like ok hes on the floor face down... Lemmi just shoot him 20 more times to be sure, because im 15 feet away, and he might come running at me laying down at the floor. SO i gotta take that n*gga down man.

I love it when the dude is laying there after being shot 35 times and the officer is screaming "GET ON THE GROUND, ROLL OVER, GET ON THE GROUND..." uhhhh, he has 2 dozen rounds all over his body, i think he's on the ground puzzy.

fuk... puzzy cops come at meeeeeeeee.
they gone' shoot yo a.ss...don't give cops probable cause....
 5 years ago '06        #26
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
shouldnt have been robbing a store with a knife

everybody always cries about what the cops "should have" or "shouldnt have" done in these threads.. what about the dudes who are actually committing crimes?
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
ok, you get a call saying 3 dudes got a manager and an employee held up at knife point in a store. you open the door and see a dude right in front of you, you point your gun at him, tell him to freeze and get on the ground. instead, he rushes toward you. im 100% positive your first thought isnt gonna be "oh, hes just trying to run away". you get that close to a cop after sticking up 2 ppl in a store with a knife? youre asking to get shot whether youre black, white, yellow, purple, blue, red, etc..
 08-30-2012, 07:14 PM         #27
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
You sound like you're ready to f!ght a battle that you (as others) have proven to not be able to win. Leave it alone. Get right with God & yourself and enjoy your life. The world's had enough wannabe's not play their position. Know your role (strength) & stick to it, don't be a burden to others.

I'm hispanic by the way. In before the "gtofh, cracker" crap.

(Respect) (Well said)

Nah. Im ready to let God f!ght a battle that human beings haven't been able to win since the beginning of time. When I point out shyt like this and insinuate a change is bout to come I suspect folks to instantly think of a race war because this is Boxden nonetheless. But at the end of the day I have a white baby mama, I respect a few white men, and I actually believe a lot of these ni99er hating crackers on here don't wanna admit they love black people and are really ashamed at the crimes and devious acts their people commit. But at the end of the day, when you have Caucasian people on here reading news story's every other day about some white person going overkill on a ni99a for unjustifiable reasons and the typical black response is phuck white people I expect them to reply and react a certain way. But this is the internet so we can do all that racists talk then go outside and kick it with our white friends and our black partnas.

But besides that. In all seriousness I believe something is about to give. Civil unrest is happening now as we speak whether we want to admit or not. It seems as if everybody has a problem with somebody or something now days. Whether it's blacks vs whites, homos vs straights, Muslims vs Christians, etc. ...Somethings is off with society and I feel we've reached our boiling point, so my stance is solid. A change is coming. Are you ready?

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 08-30-2012 at 07:19 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #28
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Lol @ The people supporting this fu*king idiot. You rob a store, you wield a knife, you run the chance of getting blasted away. Let's ALL forget that he just robbed a store and was near cops with a knife. If you're dumb enough to rob a store, you're dumb enough to try to attack cops. Give a sh*t how many times he got shot. Dumb a.ss shouldn't have been robbing the store in the first place, much less going near cops wielding a knife.
they are just mad because that hate the police at all times, if the shop owner had twisted his wig, that would be cheering about how great gun rights are. ppl only make comments based on their personal interest, not on common sense
 5 years ago '05        #29
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
muvafukas shot this n*gga 40 fkn times ..n*gga layin on the ground dying and they screaming "ROLLOVER"
exact thing i thought. at first i thought my ears were deceiving me, but they keep saying it
 08-30-2012, 07:21 PM         #30
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
they are just mad because that hate the police at all times, if the shop owner had twisted his wig, that would be cheering about how great gun rights are. ppl only make comments based on their personal interest, not on common sense

Good phucking point......

But I woulda still felt some type of way about 35 shots....
 5 years ago '10        #31
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661

[pic - click to view]

IF this dont teach your a.ss about what the police will do to yo a.ss I dont know what will. I hate thieves/robbers but when he was down the shooting should have ceased....

But.....he's a victim of his own sh*t
 08-30-2012, 07:32 PM         #32
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh well, another idiot dead and off the streets...

so long squirt
 5 years ago '06        #33
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:
Good phucking point......

But I woulda still felt some type of way about 35 shots....
i mean, im not disagreeing the cops treated him like nothing after was down and went in hard, but if u out robbing and holding ppl hostage and u in that lifestyle, you gotta be prepared to get merked at any time, this is the real world this aint nobody bullsh*ttin out here, go hard go home with that fairness kid glove bullsh*t
 5 years ago '10        #34
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 177 177
You have to have an IQ of 70 to get caught like that, I have no love for people who put them selves in stupid situations, that is just pure absurdity. He ran towards armed police with a vacant store and back door behind him and did not think of finding another way out. I mean seriously. I commend the police, f*ck that piece of sh*t. The police have no compassion or empathy for criminals. In their mind, if you commit crimes you are a terrorist insurgent. So if you commit crimes understand that if you get caught police don't care about you or your life. That's the way of the world.
 08-30-2012, 08:16 PM         #35
Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meh
Dumbass + knife+ Cops with 35+round =

Hes an idiot

fu*k his vitals they got hostages to worry about
 08-30-2012, 08:20 PM         #36
TheOrganicCell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I usually log on to post news that is worthy or to comment on something worthy. That being said, us as humans should all see this as sad/disgusting...... Even if the guy was robbing or not, there is no need to shoot a man 35 times especially while he is clearly showing signs of body failure after the first couple rounds. (leaning on the glass door). Secondly, the man is on the floor, so why continue to shoot him? Third, the police are not suppose to move the mans body,but may touch to check vitals or to try and resuscitate. They are not to MOVE the body till paramedics arrive! (It's a universal law) While I do condemn the man robbing since he shouldn't have in the first place, but I also condemn the force that the Police USED! My father was a state tropper and I showed him the video. He said "that was not right what those officers did and clearly is inhuman." Who ever says the robber deserved what happened is not human. That man should of been judge in a court of law, not destroyed as a gun target.

Last edited by TheOrganicCell; 08-30-2012 at 08:22 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #37
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,006 | Props total: 2238 2238
so did he die or is he the new 50 cent x3??
 08-30-2012, 08:30 PM         #38
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whites support White k!lling Blacks, be happening for decades, then they prop him up on display. Modern day lynching if you ask me.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

(Whites in the crowds in that picture = Whites in this thread supporting the k!lling of another Black teen). Those White cops probably sending bullet shards as souvenir to relatives in other states nieces and nephews and sh*t. Wouldn't be surprised if they took cellphone pictures of our Brothers dead body prop'd up on that wall and sent them to their friends. Sure there were plenty of "lols" "lmaos" "dumb n%&%$&"

Black life is worthless in this country and has been since slavery.

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 08-30-2012 at 08:34 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #39
space
space
 Lo 546 said:
Meh
Dumbass + knife+ Cops with 35+round =

Hes an idiot

fu*k his vitals they got hostages to worry about
good point
 5 years ago '05        #40
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
i wouldve laid his a.ss out too, robbing a store then running at me with a knife? sh*t he deserved what he got
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago