Aug 29 - Wichita police Put 35 Rounds Into A Robber After Charging With A Knife(Graphic Footage)

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
6324 pageviews
131 comments

Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5125 5125
Aug 29 - Wichita police Put 35 Rounds Into A Robber After Charging With A Knife(Graphic Footage)

[video - click to view]

WICHITA, Kansas -- Wichita police are releasing surveillance video graphically depicting a firsthand account of police shooting that k!lled DeJuan Colbert last October.

It happened at the Dollar General at Pawnee and Meridian.

"It's hard to watch, tough to look at, but it is a very descriptive video and shows the anatomy of an armed robbery happening," said Deputy Chief Tom Stolz.

On Friday, a report was released by Sedgwick County District Attorney Nola Foulston saying police did not unlawfully use force on Colbert.

In the video, you can see the Dollar General manager and a female employee closing up the store when he goes to lock one of the doors.

A short time later, three suspects entered the store.

Colbert is seen demanding money from the manager.

The other two suspects forced the female employee to the ground in the back of the store.

It took dispatchers a few minutes to decipher what exactly was going on from the open-line 911 call made by the manager, but once they did, police responded in less than 60 seconds.

When police entered, you can see Colbert charging at them with a knife, and that's when they opened fire shooting 35 shots total.

"We train officers now to stop violence, we don't train officers to go back out in the parking lot and huddle and who's going to do what, we have citizens in jeopardy we're gonna go make an entry," said Stolz.

They say the confrontation was nearly instant.

"There was no chance to strategize for that and the action happened so quickly, the officer entered in just milliseconds. We got in, we had this confrontation, and the officer took an action," added Stolz.

Police say the video release was made available to the media in an effort to be transparent with the public.

"We believe in giving information when we can legally to the media and to the public which explains actions or deeds by our employees," Stolz said.

[pic - click to view]

Police release surveillance video in fatal police shooting - KSN TV, Kansas News and Weather

35 heh? Why not make it 50?
Im saying... I understand dude came at you with a knife... But do you really need 35 rounds to bring a man down? After 2 rounds center mass im pretty sure any person is going down. What is with these trigger happy officers. They have no discipline or self control. Firing that many rounds to get 1 person down is completely unnecessary. When is the last time you heard of a citizen shooting someone 35 times? Exactly. Crazy.

edit.
Also after dude was on the floor, why didnt any of the officers try to check his vitals, and see if there was anything they could do to save his life? Shiit man these cops are fuking disgusting.

Hes a thief, and a criminal but if you law enforcement your job is to do what you can to save a life regardless.

He is laying on the floor and you can hear them shooting 10 more rounds AFTER. Seriously? THE n*gga IS ON HIS BACK FACE DOWN! This is after you already put 10 rounds into him from 2 feet away, got damn man wtf.

Also why not check his vitals, and try to see if there is anything you can do till emt shows up... Dragging his almost dead body around by one arm seemed like the right thing to do... smh. Fuking pigs. Wonder why they did that... Moving the body is tampering with the crime scene no?

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 08-30-2012 at 08:27 AM..

131 comments for "Aug 29 - Wichita police Put 35 Rounds Into A Robber After Charging With A Knife(Graphic Footage)"

5 years ago '10        #2
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
n*ggas gotta chill with these knives.

3rd dumbass in like 2 weeks who got Swiss cheese'd up because they aint wanna put a knife down around police.

Just giving the police a fair enough reason to flex on em.
 5 years ago '05        #3
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
Its like ok hes on the floor face down... Lemmi just shoot him 20 more times to be sure, because im 15 feet away, and he might come running at me laying down at the floor. SO i gotta take that n*gga down man.

I love it when the dude is laying there after being shot 35 times and the officer is screaming "GET ON THE GROUND, ROLL OVER, GET ON THE GROUND..." uhhhh, he has 2 dozen rounds all over his body, i think he's on the ground puzzy.

fuk... puzzy cops come at meeeeeeeee.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 08-29-2012 at 08:54 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #4
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
That was overkill and it was disgusting to say the least. I can understand that the cops need to protect themselves as well as the innocent people around them however once the suspect is down on the ground with 20 shots in him there's no need to pump him with another 15.

With that said ....

Somebody needs to turn that .17 - .28 into a dead.gif.
 5 years ago '04        #5
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
imo, that dude wasn't running towards the cops.....he looked like he was running for the door and had the knife in his hand. if he was going to towards the first cop, he wouldn't made contact with him if he intended on attacking him. i find that statement to be bullsh*t. they saw a n*gga running in his direction, with a knife in his hand and lit his a.ss up. yea, they definitely over k!lled this n*gga....once he hit the glass it wasn't necessary to keep firing. the n*gga went limp while he was standing up and they still keep firing. he was on the ground and they still kept firing.

WHAT I'M REALLY MAD AT IS THE FACT THAT THEY DIDN'T CHECK TO SEE IF THIS n*gga MIGHT BE ALIVE AND THEN PROCEEDED TO USE HIM AS A fu*kING DOORSTOP TO KEEP THE DOOR OPEN. cops sincerely don't give a fu*k about a perp. if you are a black man doing anything remotely violent, you're going to get shoot repeatedly, prolly until you're dead, without hesistation and zero fu*ks being given. dude had the knife and was running towards the door......shoot him anyway. crazy.
 5 years ago '11        #6
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3202 3202
muvafukas shot this n*gga 40 fkn times ..n*gga layin on the ground dying and they screaming "ROLLOVER"
 5 years ago '07        #7
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
 FoShizzle8 said:
im sure theres more to it then the cop just blowing the guy away after he tried to stab them.he was probably your typical idiot street thug "fu*k the police hurr hurr"and was popping his mouth off.i mean,police are humans just like anyone else,there probably getting tired of being disrepected so now there doing sh*t like this

but hey,everyone will always blame the police over the dumbass kid who was talking back to the police officer.just like the new york incident,im sure the guy had it coming
 FoShizzle8 said:
oh look

black people doing what they do best,pulling the race card

but i guess what your seeing now is what happens when you treat police like sh*t for how many years.but hey,im sure after the millionth dumbass street thug black gets put in a grave 7 feet under maybe blacks will relize that "fu*k the police"isnt really the best thing

Can we ban this motherfu*ker already? Mods or Ronnie need get rid of this racist troll, he's in every fu*kin thread spewing this stupidity.
 5 years ago '10        #8
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
naw, im glad FoShizzle is around to counter all the black panther wannabes like Lifeundthescope

you gotta be retarded to try and take up for a dude who was robbing a fu*king dollar store. "fu*k the police"? really? if your mom or sister was working her shift that night youd rather the police let him be? get over yourselves. a man was committing a crime with a weapon and got shot the fu*k up. end of story. for every as*hole cop theres a wannabe thug
 5 years ago '05        #9
space
space
 getyagameup said:
imo, that dude wasn't running towards the cops.....he looked like he was running for the door and had the knife in his hand. if he was going to towards the first cop, he wouldn't made contact with him if he intended on attacking him. i find that statement to be bullsh*t. they saw a n*gga running in his direction, with a knife in his hand and lit his a.ss up. yea, they definitely over k!lled this n*gga....once he hit the glass it wasn't necessary to keep firing. the n*gga went limp while he was standing up and they still keep firing. he was on the ground and they still kept firing.

WHAT I'M REALLY MAD AT IS THE FACT THAT THEY DIDN'T CHECK TO SEE IF THIS n*gga MIGHT BE ALIVE AND THEN PROCEEDED TO USE HIM AS A fu*kING DOORSTOP TO KEEP THE DOOR OPEN. cops sincerely don't give a fu*k about a perp. if you are a black man doing anything remotely violent, you're going to get shoot repeatedly, prolly until you're dead, without hesistation and zero fu*ks being given. dude had the knife and was running towards the door......shoot him anyway. crazy.
Yep thats exactly what happened, he ran into the cops. The cops got shook and let of 35 in 20 secs... Insane.

If my partner is shooting him, i wouldnt open fire... Do officers not have any discipline? You watch civilians shooting criminals and they shoot till they are no longer a threat. Its like police today shoot because they desperately want to k!ll or shoot someone.

This is what happens when you take PTSD vets and make them officers.

WhoNextWithPlex said:
naw, im glad FoShizzle is around to counter all the black panther wannabes like Lifeundthescope

you gotta be retarded to try and take up for a dude who was robbing a fu*king dollar store. "fu*k the police"? really? if your mom or sister was working her shift that night youd rather the police let him be? get over yourselves. a man was committing a crime with a weapon and got shot the fu*k up. end of story. for every as*hole cop theres a wannabe thug
Listen man its not about sticking up for a thug or what ever. Its about not k!lling someone. A man can be desperate commit a robbery like this, go to jail for a couple years, come out and do good. Its possible.

The point is, YOU DONT HAVE TO k!ll A n*gga. Regardless. Take him down, but 35 shots was not needed.

Im trying to work in an ER in the future... Thats like me helping a patient who got shot after robbing someone. And youre saying "why are you helping him... he robbed someone..."

Cops are not supposed to be executioners, or decide punishment for crimes. Its the courts job.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 08-30-2012 at 08:32 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #10
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
shouldnt have been robbing a store with a knife

everybody always cries about what the cops "should have" or "shouldnt have" done in these threads.. what about the dudes who are actually committing crimes?
 5 years ago '11        #11
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Andrefrbk said:
Yep thats exactly what happened, he ran into the cops. The cops got shook and let of 35 in 20 secs... Insane.

If my partner is shooting him, i wouldnt open fire... Do officers not have any discipline? You watch civilians shooting criminals and they shoot till they are no longer a threat. Its like police today shoot because they desperately want to k!ll or shoot someone.

This is what happens when you take PTSD vets and make them officers.
ok, you get a call saying 3 dudes got a manager and an employee held up at knife point in a store. you open the door and see a dude right in front of you, you point your gun at him, tell him to freeze and get on the ground. instead, he rushes toward you. im 100% positive your first thought isnt gonna be "oh, hes just trying to run away". you get that close to a cop after sticking up 2 ppl in a store with a knife? youre asking to get shot whether youre black, white, yellow, purple, blue, red, etc..
 5 years ago '10        #12
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 50 50
damn yall are always on your "fukc the po po sh*t", what about the guy that commited the crime?

ok so they dont pump him full of bullets, they apprehend him and he does 2 months and gets out and breaks into your house and r*pes your mom and sister and steals your pops life savings...how you gonna feel then. Do you know the percentage of repeat offenders in this country? Quit taking up for felons just so you can continue to hate the police.
 5 years ago '06        #13
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Cops do a lot of dumb stuff...but people in here defending a guy with a knife?u know...putting innocent people in danger cuz he's out stealing??? If someones coming towards u with a knife well u don't know what they might do...like I said cops do so much dumb crap but I give them a pass here. I guess the guy with the knife didn't have common sense just like a few on here. Y'all would do the same thing. U get shot...about to die and ask the cops...officers... I was just trying to run away with my weapon u didn't have to shoot me. I wasn't gonna stab y'all. Honest. Dead.
 5 years ago '11        #14
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
Can't believe some of the comments here My mom happens to work in a store like this and if a dude with a knife came in trying to rob it I'd want the cops to do the same thing.
 5 years ago '11        #15
Gou 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 271 271
 Magic City said:
That was overkill and it was disgusting to say the least. I can understand that the cops need to protect themselves as well as the innocent people around them however once the suspect is down on the ground with 20 shots in him there's no need to pump him with another 15.

With that said ....

Somebody needs to turn that .17 - .28 into a dead.gif.

........................................ ..

08-30-2012, 02:22 PM         #16
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:

35 heh? Why not make it 50?
Im saying... I understand dude came at you with a knife... But do you really need 35 rounds to bring a man down? After 2 rounds center mass im pretty sure any person is going down. What is with these trigger happy officers. They have no discipline or self control. Firing that many rounds to get 1 person down is completely unnecessary. When is the last time you heard of a citizen shooting someone 35 times? Exactly. Crazy.

edit.
Also after dude was on the floor, why didnt any of the officers try to check his vitals, and see if there was anything they could do to save his life? Shiit man these cops are fuking disgusting.

Hes a thief, and a criminal but if you law enforcement your job is to do what you can to save a life regardless.

He is laying on the floor and you can hear them shooting 10 more rounds AFTER. Seriously? THE n*gga IS ON HIS BACK FACE DOWN! This is after you already put 10 rounds into him from 2 feet away, got damn man wtf.

Also why not check his vitals, and try to see if there is anything you can do till emt shows up... Dragging his almost dead body around by one arm seemed like the right thing to do... smh. Fuking pigs. Wonder why they did that... Moving the body is tampering with the crime scene no?

#1. The last thing you ever want to do is run towards police armed. I don't care if you going for a door next to them, you never run in their direction armed.
#2. He was still moving, why are they going to check his vitals?
#3. He wasn't face down. He was still moving in a manner that seemed suspicious even after he hit the ground.
 5 years ago '05        #17
space
space
 StatisticZ said:

#1. The last thing you ever want to do is run towards police armed. I don't care if you going for a door next to them, you never run in their direction armed.
#2. He was still moving, why are they going to check his vitals?
#3. He wasn't face down. He was still moving in a manner that seemed suspicious even after he hit the ground.
Why wouldn't you check his vitals?
 5 years ago '09        #18
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10535 10535
Lol @ The people supporting this fu*king idiot. You rob a store, you wield a knife, you run the chance of getting blasted away. Let's ALL forget that he just robbed a store and was near cops with a knife. If you're dumb enough to rob a store, you're dumb enough to try to attack cops. Give a sh*t how many times he got shot. Dumb a.ss shouldn't have been robbing the store in the first place, much less going near cops wielding a knife.
 5 years ago '10        #19
corpuz79 9 heat pts
space
space
$886 | Props total: 550 550
 FoShizzle8 said:
im sure theres more to it then the cop just blowing the guy away after he tried to stab them.he was probably your typical idiot street thug "fu*k the police hurr hurr"and was popping his mouth off.i mean,police are humans just like anyone else,there probably getting tired of being disrepected so now there doing sh*t like this

but hey,everyone will always blame the police over the dumbass kid who was talking back to the police officer.just like the new york incident,im sure the guy had it coming
fu*k dis FoShizzle cracka...Dis n*gga actually convinced himself while he was typing that the perp was talking sh*t to the cop when the video shows otherwise...closed minded stupid white people ...Do us all a favor nd play frogger on I-95 fu*k n*gga
 08-30-2012, 06:00 PM         #20
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone that defends him kidnapping the employees and robbing the store and then ignorant enough to try to run out the door wtih a knife in hands are complete idiots
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago