Sons of Anarchy Casts Hells Angel as Nomad Charter Boss

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-29-2012, 05:42 PM         #1
11354 pageviews
7 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sons of Anarchy Casts Hells Angel as Nomad Charter Boss

[pic - click to view]

By:Matt Webb Mitovich

Sons of Anarchy boss Kurt Sutter has enlisted a real Angel — a Hells Angel, more specifically — to play a charter president during Season 5 of the FX hit.

“In episode 509, we meet Quinn, the nomad president we’ve mentioned since Season 1, played by the incredibly substantial @RustyCoones,” Sutter shared on Twitter. (An FX rep confirmed for TVLine the casting of the 6-foot-5, 285-lb. biker/musician.)

The Nomads — or, club members who don’t belong to a specific charter — figure into the coming season when a few from its ranks get voted into the SAMCRO. In fact, another Hells Angel, Chuck Zito (Oz), will recur as one of the new arrivals, Frankie Diamonds.

Coones is the founder of the Orange County chapter of Hells Angels, and has served as president of the motorcycle club’s San Fernando Valley chapter. His heavy-metal band, Attika7, has contributed songs for Sons over the years, and his Illusion Motorsports bike shop has custom-built at last two rides for Sutter. Earlier this year, Coones appeared on TV with a visit to Discovery Channel’s The Devils Ride.

Season 5 of Sons premieres Tuesday, Sept. 11 at 10/9c.

Read More at:
[pic - click to view]

Sonf of Anarchy Season 5 — Hells Angel Rusty Coones Guest Stars - TVLine

7 comments for "Sons of Anarchy Casts Hells Angel as Nomad Charter Boss"

5 years ago '04        #2
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
Dude who plays happy is also a real HA. Kurt Sutter doesn't fu*k around.
 5 years ago '06        #3
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
Damn, they weren't even cautious of tying the show to a real life club. This COULD bring trouble for them if they bump into the wrong gang members (Mongols).
 08-30-2012, 11:16 AM         #4
HtownMike98  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember them fools from The Devils Ride (idk if its even a real club or just a bunch of actors....) were beefing with the guy writing SOA.....

This guy here Rusty came out on the show and idk if it was scripted or what, but its weird that he woudl switch over like that. That one guy Sandman from Laffing Devils was talkign trash on my boy Jax from SOA, and called him out on his "pretty white shoes" lol

A few of the guys from Laffing devils are real bikers, and I know they existed years before the show, and im guessing they are nomads so they arent like the law breaking, drug runners like on SOA.....

So for Rusty to do a show like the Devils ride and put his name out there that he communicates with the laughing devils, then do this show is a bit odd..........

Rusty is a big, badass dude tho
 5 years ago '07        #5
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 C.R.I.P. said:
Didn't know that.
 5 years ago '07        #6
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 C.R.I.P. said:
sh*t Kurt Sutter plays Big Otto on the show.....funny the guy who films the show had both his eyes fu*ked up in the show

Kurt Sutter thinks hes a biker, buncha douchebag white trash fu*ks
 5 years ago '08        #7
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
i did watch that devils ride show and pretty weird since this guy Rusty seemed cool with the MC on devils ride.
heres article on the beef...just Sutter running his mouth

[pic - click to view]

The star of "Sons of Anarchy" just got an invitation to get his face bashed in by a real-life member of a motorcycle club who has a SERIOUS beef with the creator of the show.

It's all over some pretty incendiary comments made by "Sons" creator Kurt Sutter -- aimed at the stars of "The Devils Ride" ... a Discovery Channel reality show about the Laffing Devils motorcycle club in San Diego.

Sutter's tweet read, "Watched Devils Ride. Probably get in trouble for saying this, but I'm pretty sure my SOA actors could kick the sh*t out of this 'real' MC."

Obviously, the Devils weren't happy about the statement.

TMZ spoke with a guy named Sandman -- a very scary member of the club -- who tells us, "I am concerned that Kurt's creative mind is stuck in make-believe land with his recent comment on twitter."

Sandman adds, "Here's a reality check for ya Kurt ... I am sending a personal invitation to your pretty faced Kurt Cobain look-alike star Jax to come down to San Diego and prove your point."

Yes, Sandman just challenged Charlie Hunnam to a f!ght.

And he ain't done yet ... Sandman continues, "And tell him to wear those shiny white kicks too. I hope he's a size 11, I could use some new shoes."

Sandman even mentioned Sutter's wife -- actress Katey Sagal -- saying, "I am a big 'Married with Children' fan, can you have Peg send me an autographed picture? I would appreciate it."
 09-02-2012, 08:08 AM         #8
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Didn't know that.
Yep, he has a huge fan base but because of him being a real biker they tend not to promote that. SOAForever.com is a dope site to visit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago