Slaughterhouse projected at 50-60k

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 563 563
I am a SH fan and like the album personally....but on a major <100k is failure even in these days. However I dont know why people dont realize that certain artists will always be what they are. I dont think them doing these types of commercial joints actually gets them any more sales than if they did a raw album along with a few more promo dollars behind it. I think these numbers are an indictment on Em and the group. I enjoy the album but these dudes could have done better.
 5 years ago '04        #42
lil antman 
space
space
space
$611 | Props total: 223 223
dude is exactly right labels are always trying to chase and make the kind of music they THINK people want instead of giving them what they actually want which is good music... notice who the best selling rappers are drake, jay-z, kanye etc all people who stay pretty true to themselves while rappers who continuously chase trends never see consistent success...look at jeezy...he just does him which is why people will always buy his sh*t...b/c he's real..and his music is legit
 5 years ago '07        #43
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
I believe this will be a lot like Bad Meets Evil. 1st week sales won't be too great, but it will keep selling. Once They drop a song/video with Eminem they will be strait. They just need to get a video out there...
 5 years ago '09        #44
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
BoB did 80k 1st week and he had hits, the music industry is just dead now sales wise Adeles 21 album was its last breathe

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-29-2012 at 07:49 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #45
lil antman 
space
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
BoB did 80k 1st week and he had hits, the music industry is just fu*ked now
Wrong that sh*t is just not what people want to hear its corny and overly pop its lame....look at drakes albums sales...kanye never flops...even wale can sell 200 k...just be yourself its so simple
 5 years ago '04        #46
lil antman 
space
space
space
theres a difference between selling albums and selling singles which is the problem with the industry...labels started trying to sell singles and stopped trying to sell albums
 5 years ago '09        #47
space
space
 lil antman said:
Wrong that sh*t is just not what people want to hear its corny and overly pop its lame....look at drakes albums sales...kanye never flops...even wale can sell 200 k...just be yourself its so simple
They are gonna sell a lot more than there last album so they are headed in the right direction. Why are you bringing up corny and pop yet glorifying Drake and Kanye? uhavinalaf?
 5 years ago '12        #48
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 lil antman said:
 5 years ago '04        #49
lil antman 
space
space
space
 DoMieD said:
why the smileys all of those n*ggas are being themselves whether you think its corny or not thats the reason ppl love them...slaughterhouse is not a pop group so why are they making pop records...ppl aren't stupid
 5 years ago '04        #50
lil antman 
space
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
They are gonna sell a lot more than there last album so they are headed in the right direction. Why are you bringing up corny and pop yet glorifying Drake and Kanye? uhavinalaf?
you missed my point slaughterhouse is abandoning the people who got them where they are in the first place making these dumb pop songs...in business when marketing a product you find a target market and go after it....they then buy the product and it starts to buzz...why would you then abandon the market that got you notoriety in the first place
 5 years ago '04        #51
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Only rapper to go gold this year was Nicki Minaj
Does Slaughterhouse have a gold single yet?
I wonder if they will stay on Shady or not... The album was okay but I like the album they dropped on Koch more..
 08-29-2012, 08:03 PM         #52
The Dark Knight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pop songs aren't bad as long as you are still true to yourself. I copped the album to support the group because I love how they fit with each other, love all their sh*t prior to this album(haven't had a chance to listen to it or the mixtape fully) and because I love their story.

If you want club songs, they should stick to sh*t like Hammerdance. If you want serious deep songs, stick with sh*t like Move On.
 5 years ago '09        #53
space
space
 lil antman said:
you missed my point slaughterhouse is abandoning the people who got them where they are in the first place making these dumb pop songs...in business when marketing a product you find a target market and go after it....they then buy the product and it starts to buzz...why would you then abandon the market that got you notoriety in the first place
What market? they sold less than 20k 1st week last time obviously they want to widen there fanbase. If you combine the best off the album and mixtape i think there old fans should be more than happy, thats probabaly what the mixtape was for
 5 years ago '04        #54
lil antman 
space
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
What market? they sold less than 20k 1st week last time obviously they want to widen there fanbase. If you combine the best off the album and mixtape i think there old fans should be more than happy, thats probabaly what the mixtape was for
what the fu*k do you mean "what market?" the fans who made them worthy of a deal with a major they didn't just get a deal with interscope because they're good rappers they had/have tons of fans before the deal..but those fans become disinterested when they start dropping "my life" type sh*t i don't even pay attention to slaughterhouse and i knew that sh*t was not them
 08-29-2012, 08:09 PM         #55
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
The excuses are gonna overpower the real. 50-60k on a MAJOR being under EMINEM and him being on your album multiple times is a fliddop.
this.
 5 years ago '04        #56
lil antman 
space
space
space
since when do you widen your fan base by abandoning your original fans? will that create long lasting success for an artist? "my life" is a joke man
 5 years ago '05        #57
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
i bought it :)
 5 years ago '09        #58
59fifty 
space
space
$22,722 | Props total: 10166 10166
 nightmare said:
fu*k! or cares if its a flop or not? u aint getting paid, if u a fan, the music is out for u to hear, thats the most important thing!
This......and wtf did n*ggaz think it was goin do?
 08-29-2012, 08:24 PM         #59
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on shady records

i thought all you real hip hop heads would support these n*ggas better than this

over or under 50 black people will buy this album

bx lost
 5 years ago '04        #60
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
We'll see what the actual is... but 55K is right about at expected.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy