Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,314 | Props total: 25142 25142
i thought shady's new deal was independent though? not major?
 5 years ago '07        #22
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I thought with being on the album a few times they'd do a LITTLE better
 5 years ago '10        #23
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
flop

those pop singles didn't work

50k with eminem on the album? floppppp
 5 years ago '12        #24
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 the synthesis said:
Given who they are signed to, the features, the production, mixing, mastering, promotion, 50k is a flop for a group..with all the tools available i'd have thought they'd have sold more, it'll be interesting to see what those 2nd week sales look like because there is usually a huge drop off..
Well considering Em did most of the work himself it's not like they actually spent the same amount of money thy would have if he wasn't..

I consider this a flop but it's kinda not bc I didn't expect them to do 200k in the first place
 5 years ago '11        #25
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
It's only a flop because of all the pop songs

50k for a non commercial album is good
 5 years ago '07        #26
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
fu*k what these d!ckeaters makin excuses say...

That sh*t is terrible...
The excuses are gonna overpower the real. 50-60k on a MAJOR being under EMINEM and him being on your album multiple times is a fliddop.
 5 years ago '05        #27
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
These n*ggas worshipped that whiteboy for 3 years straight for that?
 08-29-2012, 05:45 PM         #28
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's only a flop if you dislike the artist.

Even if it was a sales success these idiotic bi*ches would just compare it to another album that sold more.
 5 years ago '11        #29
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1221 1221
Not what i expected but maybe this will show Eminem that whole pop route wont work anymore.
You can't have 1 hit as a just signed artist/group and expect to go gold anymore, you need a loyal fanbase to back you up.

I bet money that if SH had released an album that had more of a Hammer Dance/Goodbye feel to it they would sold the same or maybe even more.
 5 years ago '09        #30
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
flop fuking city wowowoow

this what they get for putting out those sh*tty singles
 5 years ago '04        #31
187Proof 472 heat pts472
space
space
$6,264 | Props total: 6407 6407
Just got back from buying my copy.

Album Of The Year.

Get mad.....
 5 years ago '06        #32
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
fu*k! or cares if its a flop or not? u aint getting paid, if u a fan, the music is out for u to hear, thats the most important thing!
 5 years ago '08        #33
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
thats a flop only stans will see it other way
 5 years ago '08        #34
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 Dray said:
i thought shady's new deal was independent though? not major?
Shady/Interscope
 5 years ago '09        #35
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
Would of been surprised if it did over 100k this is mediocre, im sure interscope have been twiddling there thumbs waiting for Eminem to drop his album
 5 years ago '12        #36
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Not what i expected but maybe this will show Eminem that whole pop route wont work anymore.
You can't have 1 hit as a just signed artist/group and expect to go gold anymore, you need a loyal fanbase to back you up.

I bet money that if SH had released an album that had more of a Hammer Dance/Goodbye feel to it they would sold the same or maybe even more.

They didn't have a hit............

And Goodbye would be a terrible single.. Man do you realize what the Top 10 Billboard even looks like??

Without an Eminem feature.. The only track that could of been a commercial hit as a single IMO is "Park it Sideways".. Possibly "Place To Be" but that was a bonus track

Last edited by DoMieD; 08-29-2012 at 07:19 PM..
 08-29-2012, 07:14 PM         #37
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:

no its cuz eminem is a lazy exec who isn't motivated to promote his artists. When 50 came out Dre and Eminem were EVERYWHERE with him, BET,MTV, Videos, Interviews etc.. they really put their names behind him and got their fans engaged. Eminem isn't promoting these dudes, he could be on tv and radio COMMANDING his fans to cop that slaughterhouse but he's not doing that, no matter what you feel about 50 he uses everything in his power to promote his artists. No one cared about Young Buck or Game until they joined G-Unit and Game went' multi plat bcuz of his 50 cent collaborations.
 5 years ago '09        #38
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
 WordOnThaStreet said:
no its cuz eminem is a lazy exec who isn't motivated to promote his artists. When 50 came out Dre and Eminem were EVERYWHERE with him, BET,MTV, Videos, Interviews etc.. they really put their names behind him and got their fans engaged. Eminem isn't promoting these dudes, he could be on tv and radio COMMANDING his fans to cop that slaughterhouse but he's not doing that, no matter what you feel about 50 he uses everything in his power to promote his artists. No one cared about Young Buck or Game until they joined G-Unit and Game went' multi plat bcuz of his 50 cent collaborations.
Eminem left his lair a few times and promoted them in interviews recently and he brought them touring with him, you cant force something on people contrary to what people say about Eminem. The other side should of been the 1st single(didnt even make the album)
 5 years ago '12        #39
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 WordOnThaStreet said:
Maybe bc they don't want to be like that.

They even said that they don't want to be looked at as needing Em.. They want to be Slaughterhouse and not Eminems group
 5 years ago '06        #40
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,222 | Props total: 4508 4508
Flop,horrible music,black hippy will sell twice as much,maybe more if they release a album
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago