Welcome to D12’s House – Slaughterhouse Review That Had Joe and Royce Sending Threats

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 MGz said:
I have it from two exceptionally strong sources that Joe is not only behind the songs, but was the loudest voice in the room when it came to recording these – but this is meaningless without revealing the people I spoke with, so I’ll leave this topic alone
If this is true, then Joe Budden sounds like a bit of a primadonna for the way he has behaved with respect to the album's release. If you've been the single greatest influence over creative control of an album, but you distance yourself from the final product because of a few decisions that didn't go your way, you're being a bit juvenile. That's not a criticism of his talent, and it's obviously just speculation at this point.
 5 years ago '07        #22
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
 regularjoe said:
You can't get mad at someone reviewing your album.
u r right but u can if u know the intentions to slander have to do with some BS sh*t from the past AND when u have a platform that reaches people that frequent that site and use it as a viable source of hip hop info....which I dont know why they would since it's HHG...but yeah....culture been on his BS with joe since joes amalgam days...he wants joe to rap a certain way and until then he will fuk him over in the reviews section and keep saying he is a fan of his music....he chills on this website and joebuddentv btw...if he frequents on boxden and has a platform blog or website to voice his opinion u gotta know it's BS.....
 5 years ago '08        #23
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
Flip a bird is just a nasty beat but crooked smash all them n*ggaz the whole 60mins but its wat I thought it would be look how eminent made 50 sound look at any em Cd an u knew what this was gone sound like
 5 years ago '07        #24
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 5953 5953
be clear they're not MAD at the review

yall idiots didn't read the review obviously

dude airing our personal sh*t/relationships/laundry

i respect ya opinion about music Culture and you're a good writer but airing out personal biz during a review is unprofessional
 5 years ago '09        #25
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,076 | Props total: 1813 1813
Review wise, he pretty much on the $. He coulda left all that other sh*t out tho. Still, it ain't no reason for a n*gga on a major to go around smacking n*ggaz.
 5 years ago '09        #26
59fifty 
space
space
$22,664 | Props total: 10133 10133
Yea i agree w/ a lot of what i did read...found myself trying to like the songs on this album instead of naturally vibin to it... The weakest track on the 1st album>>>any track on wtoh

Lovin sucka mcs...would like hear more sh*t like dat fr sh
 5 years ago '08        #27
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,747 | Props total: 8967 8967
I don't know if it has already been said, but this Culture character wrote a pretty objective and on the money review.
 5 years ago '04        #28
ShadyGirl420 
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 2 2
its all for that almighty $$$$$$$$$$$$$
 08-30-2012, 07:44 AM         #29
bmanbman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
I don't know if it has already been said, but this Culture character wrote a pretty objective and on the money review.
It's actually quite the opposite if you knew their history. Dude is a weirdo when it comes to Joe.

The review would have been good if he wasn't flaunting that he knew them and blah blah blah. He just wanted hits for his blog.

He said joell was the best on the album..
 5 years ago '08        #30
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,512 | Props total: 17107 17107
SH= Illuminati D12
 5 years ago '10        #31
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
I literally couldn't believe my ears when I heard "throw that" I was like wooooooooooooow that was the worst sh*t in terms of a song period I have ever heard. My Life was dope and so was hammer dance they did not need to do any more of those types of songs then that I dunno wtf they went overboard for that sh*t was gay and I ain't even hear the album I'm just going off what everybody is saying and the obviousness that they did that bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #32
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
And yeah and a big Smh to that lame Canibus for ruining The Hrsmn that lame can't do nothing right, SH is like Hrsmn on down syndrome after that single impossible came out people finally thought they bouta takeover but nope that cancer Canitick who just stockpiles L's for fun fuked it up.
 5 years ago '04        #33
K1DWONDER 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 4 4
be honest.....that sh*t was trash....and i fu*ks wit royce and buddens heavy.......its a couple of bangers on there tho...2.5/5
 5 years ago '05        #34
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
The problem with this review is the personal sh*t.
Dont lend yourself credibility by saying I know them, I've recorded with them, and I follow their careers, and it looks like Joe Budden is about to do X,Y,Z, with 1,2,3 because of A,B,C.

Just review the album mayne. Review the music. Keep the "friends, friendly, we cool, we did things together" sh*t at a minimum. I could see where this could go sour.
 5 years ago '05        #35
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
didnt sound much like a D12 album to me
 5 years ago '11        #36
nights bright 6 heat pts
space
space
$598 | Props total: 118 118
They said they gave Em like 40 songs, and WTOH is what he put together, the unreleased sh*t joes been playing on blogtv, and most of the mixtape sound more like the SH i was expecting.....

Still like the album tho.
 5 years ago '09        #37
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
dont disrespect D12 like that

D12's albums easily sh*t on SH
 08-30-2012, 11:49 AM         #38
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe is a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #39
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 466 466
What he said in the review is EXACTLY what i dont understand about SH. The whole world knew only hardcore fans of the individuals would buy this album, SH have zero mainstream appeal, individually and even more so together!. So why not deliver something away from soundingdesperately mainstream?

Seemed a pointless exercise and waste of their time as all they ave done is isolate what little fanbase they had
 5 years ago '04        #40
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
This n*gga snitching someone gonna get hurt a reallll bad
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago