Chief Keef & Jimmy Iovine (pic)

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 1421 1421
Jimmy Iovine, head of the minstrel show
 5 years ago '12        #42
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Minister said:
i didnt know about 50 like that

keefy just got known in april really after lil b made the bang remix....then it was 3hunna with SB.

first outta state artists he worked with

this sh*t aint all that old...i dont like dropped in feb.

and n*ggas know em in the chi

theres a lotta hipster movements but everybody loves that one click that run it

waka gucci oj frenchie wooh all faded off cuz gucci started sniffin

n*gga waka started his own sh*t....BSM. but its really jus waka movin over there.
Lil B didn't get Keef known with the remix to Bang.

Keef was doing shows and getting hella Youtube views off of Bang and then he got locked up if u remember. Then he came out dropped 3hunna & Dont Like and it put him out there to the point Kanye came and did the remix to his track.

but how BrickSquad fade off tho? They still a strong movement.

Gucci drop a mixtape every other month with all new songs and he get 25K per show off of mixtape tracks alone. He eatin well without an official album.

Juiceman been locked up. Cook Music made up for them wack a.ss mixtapes he had been releasing after he got his record deal. If anything he back in it now that he is home.

Waka is still in the game. His work ethic legit.

Wooh & Frenchie always been mixtape rappers tho. Come on now. You know they gonna drop a tape every few months and be in the videos but they never really had the buzz that Gucci, OJ, & Waka had. I dont even want to get started on Dunk....
 5 years ago '12        #43
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 YARKONE said:
wait up... we made 50, the internet made 50, we was on mirc before alll the crackdowns, downloading and going out and making a 5 of those tapes outside of NY...

It was before the time everyone knew where to get to good versions, so we made money of it or freinds....

But those tapes had 50 selling that debut first week off the strenght of the internet. Dont get it twisted.

It was a time where mixtapes, music industry and internet were still freinds.
Obviously the internet played a part.

How else were all those mixtapes gonna be downloaded & bootlegged on the street? See, I know that.

Im just saying 50 got on off the strength of those mixtapes in the streets with people buying legitimate mixtapes where it was an actual mix of different artists.

He had his own tapes with his tracks but he stood out on the mixtapes where it was different artists on there because he was way different from the lame a.ss dudes who were buzzing back in 02/03.

Keef is hot entirely off of local buzz + Youtube. Im not sure which came first tbh. Its a difference from what how he got on compared to 50 with the internet age. Keef got on no differently than Soulja Boy did, except Keef & his crew is legitimate street n*ggas and a lot of folks who dont know him immediately dont how to react to his music.
 5 years ago '06        #44
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol iovine like "yea this is my new n*gga... now go get me some money boy!"
 5 years ago '06        #45
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
Yall wild. Chief Keef is for white people, yall gonna be the ones buying his album and downloading his music from itunes. Get it right. If you want to think Chief Keefs name means something in the streets of Chicago, yall can believe that, you don't know any better. I'm just happy that this brother found a way to earn legal money. If you white people want to think of him as the poster boy for Chicago violence that's fine but it doesn't make it true. Most white people are easily fooled because you racially profile on the regular, most of yall think 50 cent was a gangster when really he's just a gangster rapper who once sold crack like millions of other Americans.
 5 years ago '08        #46
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
chief keef his new 50cent
Minus the talent
 5 years ago '05        #47
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Free Trotty said:

Keef was doing shows and getting hella Youtube views off of Bang and then he got locked up if u remember. Then he came out dropped 3hunna & Dont Like and it put him out there to the point Kanye came and did the remix to his track.

Gucci drop a mixtape every other month with all new songs and he get 25K per show off of mixtape tracks alone. He eatin well without an official album.

Juiceman been locked up. Cook Music made up for them wack a.ss mixtapes he had been releasing after he got his record deal. If anything he back in it now that he is home.

Wooh & Frenchie always been mixtape rappers tho. Come on now. You know they gonna drop a tape every few months and be in the videos but they never really had the buzz that Gucci, OJ, & Waka had. I dont even want to get started on Dunk....
Almost too legit... Lol, he leaves the studio and before we get 4-5 hours of sleep he's back.
 08-29-2012, 11:19 PM         #48
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Free Trotty said:

he was doin shows my n*gga...in chicago.

n*ggas can't lie that gucc fell off tho......

waka is all bout BSM, bricksquad monopoly

im just talkin bout controllin the mainstream..........lil wayne is done.............

waka was all over the radio havent even heard his sh*t in a minute.

i want n*ggas to win u hurd, i feel like keef can do it
 08-29-2012, 11:27 PM         #49
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im jus sayin, keef my n*gga but outside of chi (before the bang remix)....no one heard of him

it reminds me of the old days when a n*gga comes out of nowhere and takes over...wit like 1 song. on some G sh*t. it gives me that feelin of when i use to wait for new 50 tracks to drop.

50 wasn't even big like that in NY there was too many n*ggas!!!!

prolly southside jamaica but i dont understand how chi really work yet.

dis sh*t go by boroughs over here........which is why we wont win until n*ggas start fu*king with each other. i dont see that happening unless something really bad happens.....

like how u dont see ya uncle ronnie until the funeral cuz that n*gga been somewhere n he got some long a.ss story.

suttin bad gotta happen for us to come together.

[video - click to view]

that gang sh*t be destroyin cities....and so does jay.

jay got a monopoly on the ny game right now.

but regardless of whether or not n*ggas is fu*kin wit keef like harvey dont, the whole country basically is in the streets in the clubs in the parties so....name is on the dotted line and he official. GBE the movement.

that bricksquad sh*t dead u dont hear the words bricksquad no more unless monopoly is after it. its like g unit reuniting or n*ggas makin bangin on waxx part 2. sh*t like that will never happen ever again.

wu can't make another classic album.....movements change wit the time and the structure that n*ggas have in the group and the thoroughness of each n*gga.

i usually see a leader, then other n*ggas. GBE is a family and a mob and on the outside lookin in it seem like them n*ggas support each other hella hard no matter what. only n*gga i see wylin out and dippin is fredo...but he can easily be replaced by king louie or lil durk.

lets see what happens
 5 years ago '05        #50
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Jimmy isn't a Jew

5 years ago '05        #51
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
jimmy will make sure keef is successful keef is his next 50cent
 5 years ago '04        #52
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 ruff said:
You know damn well Jimmy's left hand is checking his pockets to see if he got robbed already.
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Jimmy is the one robbing these rappers.

5 years ago '04        #53
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 swayze said:

Fixed..

Yes, Walmart as a corporate person, artificial person, juridical person, juristic person, and body corporate, also called a vehicle owns a prison..

Indentured servants = Slaves or as they are called today inmates. Legally..

Every prisoner has a monetary value to our government whether its local, county, state or federal. Bonds are written based on the person’s name and social security number and are sold through a brokerage firm such as AG Edwards or Merrill Lynch who has the contract to sell all the prison bonds for the city, county, state or federal prisons.

Over 50% of the money market bonds right now are purchased in Japan or China. I’ve been told by researchers that Walmart and, used to be, Kmart also purchase these bonds, Walmart mostly doing so by emptying out bank accounts at night. Both companies are fronts for enormous money machines.

The way the bond works is that a monetary value is placed on the alleged crime and then factored the way banks factor their money. In other words if a person is convicted of a felony the ‘value’ would be $4 million. The county/city/ state then multiplies it by ten, so the bond that goes out for sale with the prisoner’s name and social security number is a short-term ‘promissory’ note.

It’s offered at $40 million. Perhaps an investor will offer 40% of the $40 million, or $16 million. Once this ‘promissory note’ of the face value of $40 million reaches the banks it is then multiplied again by 200 to 300% and sold as bank securities. For those of you who wonder why the US has more people in prison per capita than any other nation on earth, you’ll begin to understand how we can have a weakening economy and still fund wars overseas. It’s all based on prisoners....in other words, prison for profit.

Knowing all this and knowing that a prisoner can have a ‘net worth’ of say, $10,000 per day in the money markets,They are only merchandise in a warehouse. The storage was pretty cheap; one woman while in jail researched the cost of feeding prisoners per day which ranged from 74 cents to $2.72 per prisoner per day.

*Owners of the Prison Systems in America* CORRECTION CORP OF AMERICA headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee owns all private prison systems in AMERICA and are selling the commercial paper. How it Works: A bid bond is done on Form 24, which comes out of the GSA Office (General Services Administration which is out of GAO (General Accounting Office} which is under the Comptroller General.

This Blake Bond Bid Bond is promulgated at the time the social security card is issued. When you are arrested the bond is filled out and they issue a Performance Bond, which is done from Form 25, and then they do a Payment Bond, which is a Form 25A.

The Bonds are being underwritten by the Banks. This is where the PAINE WEBBER GROUP comes in. The Plaintiff in all criminal tax cases in the USA is the PAINE WEBBER GROUP as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The PAINE WEBBER GROUP is a group of international businesses.

The PAINE WEBBER GROUP is providing the Securities for the prisons and is selling the Bonds, and the Banks, The ABA (AMERICAN BANKING a.ssOCIATION) like LEHMEN BROTHERS, in New York City, are the underwriters on the Bonds. The Banks (the underwriters) is where the money is originally coming from.

A six digit tracking number is issued for the Certificate of Stocks in the Commodity and Security Exchange in the USA by CUSIP (see and the law enforcement tracking software) and a nine digit number (called Ordnance Number) is issued for the Certificate of Stocks going internationally to ANNA (Lynn's note: see link for ANNA which is in Brussels, Belgium at ). These Securities are sold through the Commodity and Security Exchange.

The bottom line is they are selling stocks in the prison system. The jails are referred to as Warehouses and the prisoners are called Goods.

They are selling the Goods or the Account as Chattel, and as Commercial Paper on the Stock Exchange. Reminds one of the days when slaves were bought and sold on the auction block!

Bang..bang....

08-30-2012, 02:39 AM         #54
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flying Jesus said:
jimmy is the lesser evil compared to diddy and birdman...but still evil nonetheless
Not the lesser evil in the LEAST BIT.....thats the illusion he portrays though....he is a manipulator.
 5 years ago '05        #55
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,778 | Props total: 1589 1589
jimmy proly like im fin to make millions off this dumb/thristy a.ss ******/
 5 years ago '12        #56
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
A Snake N!gga, thats that sh!t I don't like , Huh ? [/I]
Inside Jimmy Iovine's Head
 5 years ago '07        #57
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Damn son's music is dookie water
I just don't get how yall take this sh*t seriously. It ain't even good trap music.
 5 years ago '11        #58
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
 Nyuzi said:
Damn son's music is dookie water
I just don't get how yall take this sh*t seriously. It ain't even good trap music.
Go read a recent article about homicides in the Chi, then listen to Keef's music.

One word. AUTHENTIC.

sh*t make a n*gga wanna commit all sorts of crimes.
 5 years ago '05        #59
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
**** a.ss n*gga has no talent at all. Slave belongs in jail with the rest of the jungle bunnies that make up his demographic.
 5 years ago '12        #60
Flossin' Daily 1446 heat pts1446
space
space
$4,909 | Props total: 9953 9953

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy