Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-29-2012, 05:12 PM         #21
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol that jew found another black kid to own.....
 08-29-2012, 05:13 PM         #22
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skratch said:
the white man is probably like "i got another one"

white ppl aint dumb, they use us to exploit us, jimmy bout to cash in, i aint even mad
They own private prisons which is why they all decided to push gangster rap so hard.... to keep the prisons full and the money coming in....

And you fools all buy into it lol
 08-29-2012, 05:15 PM         #23
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Hey ******rrr boy, go tap dance and make Sir Master Iovine some of that american dolla"
 08-29-2012, 06:37 PM         #24
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
They own private prisons which is why they all decided to push gangster rap so hard.... to keep the prisons full and the money coming in....

And you fools all buy into it lol
bruh, stfu. either you just watched roots or just watched some netflix movies about black folks, or you just tryna act like you are the most wise, gtfo you condescending jerk.
 5 years ago '07        #25
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,442 | Props total: 55881 55881
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Jimmy is the one robbing these rappers.
 08-29-2012, 07:13 PM         #26
ProfitSee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white ppl aint dumb, they use us to exploit us, jimmy bout to cash in, i aint even mad
**** and slave master

^This
 08-29-2012, 07:18 PM         #27
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Free Trotty said:
But nobody is selling 10 million anymore off of rap.

50 also had mixtapes and clout in the streets before the internet to really get his name up there so when he dropped his official album, it was gonna sell. no question

Keef literally has only been known for about a year now but he only has 2 mixtapes and most of those tracks are poorly mixed, weak beats, & sound like the generic sh*t you'd see on Indy.LiveMixtapes. I fu*ks with his tracks but he need to grind if he is gonna sell making the type of music he does.

Signing with Interscope is gonna fu*k up his grind because they wont let him be doing mixtapes & features non-stop for like a whole year like Waka did.

Keef is in that Waka lane. He too real to be doing features on some pop music.

i didnt know about 50 like that

keefy just got known in april really after lil b made the bang remix....then it was 3hunna with SB.

first outta state artists he worked with

this sh*t aint all that old...i dont like dropped in feb.

and n*ggas know em in the chi

theres a lotta hipster movements but everybody loves that one click that run it

waka gucci oj frenchie wooh all faded off cuz gucci started sniffin

n*gga waka started his own sh*t....BSM. but its really jus waka movin over there.
 08-29-2012, 07:20 PM         #28
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this pic is so stereotypical

the sneaky rich clever jew and his ghetto uneducated pet black person
 08-29-2012, 07:46 PM         #29
PLATAOPLOMO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*INSIDE JIMMY JEWVINES MIND*

"YEAHHH BUDDYYY this IGNORANT M/U/F/U/C/K/A gonna INFLUENCE the YOUTH with his IGNORANT RAPS about CRIME & they will get SENT to my PRIVATE PRISON & THE GOVERNMENT .. PAYS ME for EACH INMATE I HOUSE @ MY PRIVATE PRISON ... & If he SELLS any RECORDS thats just a BONUS"
 08-29-2012, 07:49 PM         #30
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chardonnay said:
bruh, stfu. either you just watched roots or just watched some netflix movies about black folks, or you just tryna act like you are the most wise, gtfo you condescending jerk.
You sound like you're in denial.

Do you even realize that most states' prison systems are privitized now? You should look into who has major stakes in the California prison system.

They have even admitted that they purposefully turned hip-hop into negative gangster sh*t in order to influence the youth.

You're all being manipulated and you don't even know it.
 08-29-2012, 07:51 PM         #31
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
*INSIDE JIMMY JEWVINES MIND*

"YEAHHH BUDDYYY this IGNORANT M/U/F/U/C/K/A gonna INFLUENCE the YOUTH with his IGNORANT RAPS about CRIME & they will get SENT to my PRIVATE PRISON & THE GOVERNMENT .. PAYS ME for EACH INMATE I HOUSE @ MY PRIVATE PRISON ... & If he SELLS any RECORDS thats just a BONUS"
Yup, nothing but more negative sh*t about crime, guns, drugs, etc... and the kids eat it up with a spoon! They think it's the coolest sh*t ever and can't wait to emulate it.... and then end up where? That's right.... in prison or a cemetary.

Good luck yall, hope you see through the bullsh*t before it's too late.
 08-29-2012, 08:01 PM         #32
Maafa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how would he feel if his child or grandson wanted to be a chief keef?
 08-29-2012, 08:05 PM         #33
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maafa said:
I wonder how would he feel if his child or grandson wanted to be a chief keef?
lol, his grandson is probably off at private school being educated, not out in the streets trying to be some tough-guy ignorant fu*king gangster on a one-way path to prison....
 5 years ago '12        #34
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,802 | Props total: 6616 6616
 BALLONHOES said:
Yup, nothing but more negative sh*t about crime, guns, drugs, etc... and the kids eat it up with a spoon! They think it's the coolest sh*t ever and can't wait to emulate it.... and then end up where? That's right.... in prison or a cemetary.

Good luck yall, hope you see through the bullsh*t before it's too late.
Real shyt bruh...and any nicca that dont emulate it is labeled as a "lame" so you got niccaz that aint really bout dat life jumpin off da porch and fuccin they life up. I understand its entertainment and i aint mad at chief keef but da young niccaz out here is k!llin 4 nothin cuz they favorite rapper glorified it(aka lied bout it) without stating the consequences as well
 08-29-2012, 09:27 PM         #35
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangEm904 said:
cuz they favorite rapper glorified it(aka lied bout it)
That's what makes it even worse is that we got fat a.ss hollywood actors like Rick Ross posing as some sort of druglord kingpin....
 5 years ago '11        #36
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 3150 3150
sh*t gets better and better, soon your kids gonna be dreaded up and talking bout shooting sh*t and getting head
 5 years ago '11        #37
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 3847 3847
Dam. I fux wit keef and his music. I wish kids were listening to something else tho.

sh*t! Can we just round up at risk youth and force them to listen to drake for 72 hours straight? Perhaps it will melt some of those ice cold hearts out there

Last edited by Tony Franks; 08-29-2012 at 09:43 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #38
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Free Trotty said:
But nobody is selling 10 million anymore off of rap.

50 also had mixtapes and clout in the streets before the internet to really get his name up there so when he dropped his official album, it was gonna sell. no question

wait up... we made 50, the internet made 50, we was on mirc before alll the crackdowns, downloading and going out and making a 5 of those tapes outside of NY...

It was before the time everyone knew where to get to good versions, so we made money of it or freinds....

But those tapes had 50 selling that debut first week off the strenght of the internet. Dont get it twisted.

It was a time where mixtapes, music industry and internet were still freinds.
 5 years ago '05        #39
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 YARKONE said:
wait up... we made 50, the internet made 50, we was on mirc before alll the crackdowns, downloading and going out and making a 5 of those tapes outside of NY...

It was before the time everyone knew where to get to good versions, so we made money of it or freinds....

But those tapes had 50 selling that debut first week off the strenght of the internet. Dont get it twisted.

It was a time where mixtapes, music industry and internet were still freinds.

the problem began when people started rating out on good sites so there buddys could get it for free too.

Where are those freinds now? f*ggots.
 5 years ago '08        #40
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,527 | Props total: 17145 17145
Illuminati got a new member to poison the youth
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago