Aug 29 - Bill Nye The Science Guy Rips On American's Who Teach Creationism To Children

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Andrefrbk said:
Yo how the fuk do you live on this planet? Like seriously? n*ggas really think like this. FUUUUUK man this is scary.
What are we teaching people, this is fuked up. Who ever put you on the this fukery, or lead you to believe that the bible is factual, and god is real... k!ll THEM, they destroyed your ability to think. Its sad man it really is.

Did you ever take a HS bio course, or in college? If not you might want to open your mind. Learn about the scientific method, history, and discoveries. Then cross what you find with your bible text. If that doesnt get you ready to be a productive mind of the 21st century then idk man. Dont reproduce. We dont need anymore you's. Humanity survival depends on you's not existing.
If you can read, I have already provided proof of my college degree from a top 5 engineering program. What are your credential sir?

And notice how you went straight to attacking instead of answering any of the question I posed.

You can't even answer simple questions without attacking but yet you question my logical thinking?
 5 years ago '11        #102
space
space
 GoldEyez said:
Obviously not, it just is. A number is a simply a symbol we use to describe differing instances in the universe. How we devise our system for recognizing this concept of the universe is of no matter.

Does a lion not know when it is facing more than one hyena? Does a bird not know when it has dropped more than one egg?
I don't know what a lion knows. I can only a.ssume what they know through observation.
 5 years ago '06        #103
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Kadillac87 said:
So man did nor create the numbering system?
man made the labels, not the conceptual truths, number systems and instrumentals are just our way of describing and communicating the concepts, do u not kno how to creatively think?

my head hurts
 5 years ago '11        #104
space
space
 nightmare said:
man made the labels, not the conceptual truths, number systems and instrumentals are just our way of describing and communicating the concepts, do u not kno how to creatively think?

my head hurts
What conceptual truths? Can you devise an experiment and prove 2 + 2 = 4 without having such a standard to base those findings on?
 5 years ago '06        #105
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
If you can read, I have already provided proof of my college degree from a top 5 engineering program. What are your credential sir?

And notice how you went straight to attacking instead of answering any of the question I posed.

You can't even answer simple questions without attacking but yet you question my logical thinking?
by posting some random picture that sez nuclear engineering? thats proof? and even if u do have that degree, what ur proving now is that u only know how to study and regurgitate wat ur told and not think productively outside of that
 5 years ago '06        #106
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
What conceptual truths? Can you devise an experiment and prove 2 + 2 = 4 without having such a standard to base those findings on?
ur missing the point that, out number systems are labels that help us communicate, that is man made, but the idea of having multiple amounts of something is indisputable
 5 years ago '11        #107
space
space
 nightmare said:
by posting some random picture that sez nuclear engineering? thats proof? and even if u do have that degree, what ur proving now is that u only know how to study and regurgitate wat ur told and not think productively outside of that
More proof than any of you guys have provided. You guys a.ssume that anybody who believes in God is uneducated. I'm probably been through more rigorous education than most of you people claiming to be logical thinkers. You think that because you don't believe in God that you're superior in thinking, but you're just as closed minded as many of the people you are accusing. I find it hilarious.
 5 years ago '06        #108
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
More proof than any of you guys have provided. You guys a.ssume that anybody who believes in God is uneducated. I'm probably been through more rigorous education than most of you people claiming to be logical thinkers. You think that because you don't believe in God that you're superior in thinking, but you're just as closed minded as many of the people you are accusing. I find it hilarious.
first of all, i didnt come in here to say there is no God. i came in here to say that creationism is BS, so thats cleared.

now, i dont think you uneducated, dont care either, education is more than having degrees. but ur clearly not flexible in how you think about the world, ur not looking at it conceptual, ur looking at it very rigidly and its impairing ur ability to see other perspectives
 5 years ago '11        #109
space
space
 nightmare said:
ur missing the point that, out number systems are labels that help us communicate, that is man made, but the idea of having multiple amounts of something is indisputable
I think you missed the point. If you question God because you say it is man made then you must question everything else that is man made. But I guess you're just not that logical of a thinker to realize that the things you accept as true are not absolute truths.
 5 years ago '11        #110
space
space
 nightmare said:
first of all, i didnt come in here to say there is no God. i came in here to say that creationism is BS, so thats cleared.

now, i dont think you uneducated, dont care either, education is more than having degrees. but ur clearly not flexible in how you think about the world, ur not looking at it conceptual, ur looking at it very rigidly and its impairing ur ability to see other perspectives
How is creationism BS? You have no absolute proof to disprove it. And you say I'm rigid. Dismissing something without absolute truth.

And again, I'm waiting on those scientific facts that do not relie on a.ssumptions.
 5 years ago '06        #111
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
How is creationism BS? You have no absolute to proof it could not occur. And you say I'm rigid. Dismissing something without absolute truth.

And again, I'm waiting on those scientific facts that do not relie on a.ssumptions.
so ur telling me that world is only 6000 years old, adam and eve populated the world while in a mystical garden, that theres no evidence, satan planted dinosaur fossils and early humanoid remains to test the faith of christians? and the list goes on. alot of the sh*t creationists come up with doesnt even exist in the Bible, yet they claim its legitimate.

humans need oxygen to breathe if u think im a.ssuming then hold ur breath
 5 years ago '11        #112
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Kadillac87 said:
How is creationism BS? You have no absolute proof to disprove it. And you say I'm rigid. Dismissing something without absolute truth.

Off topic

I'm not usually a spelling/grammar hoe, but why do you continue to spell "rely" as "relie"? Spellcheck turned off?
 5 years ago '06        #113
space
space
 GoldEyez said:
Off topic

I'm not usually a spelling/grammar hoe, but why do you continue to spell "rely" as "relie"? Spellcheck turned off?
its not his fault, hes an engineer (i think)
 5 years ago '11        #114
space
space
 GoldEyez said:
Off topic

Rely looked weird to me when I typed it.

And spellcheck catches spelling mistakes, not grammer errors.
 5 years ago '11        #115
space
space
 nightmare said:
so ur telling me that world is only 6000 years old, adam and eve populated the world while in a mystical garden, that theres no evidence, satan planted dinosaur fossils and early humanoid remains to test the faith of christians? and the list goes on. alot of the sh*t creationists come up with doesnt even exist in the Bible, yet they claim its legitimate.

humans need oxygen to breathe if u think im a.ssuming then hold ur breath
The only thing I claim is that God is the creator. It's funny how you're trying to use a fringe to disprove everything. I can also use fringes in science to discredit the whole thing too. Doesn't mean it is not valid.
 5 years ago '11        #116
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Kadillac87 said:
Rely looked weird to me when I typed it.

And spellcheck catches spelling mistakes, not grammer errors.
But it's not a grammar error

I just put that there because people usually criticize both when trolling on the internet.

Regardless it's all irrelevant
 5 years ago '06        #117
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
The only thing I claim is that God is the creator. It's funny how you're trying to use a fringe to disprove everything. I can also use fringes in science to discredit the whole thing too. Doesn't mean it is not valid.
if u think thats the fringe of the creationist community, then ur naive

and what fringes in science can you use to discredit science as a whole?
 5 years ago '05        #118
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 674 674
 Jayg36 said:
I believe we were all created by God. I believe evolution is apart of God's design. So one can believe in creationism and evolution at the same damn time.

Why does it always have to be a case of, "I'm right and you're wrong?" The universe is so much more complicated than what one single theory can explain at this time. So why not tie in multiple theories that don't negate one another?
sounds about right....
 5 years ago '11        #119
space
space
 nightmare said:
if u think thats the fringe of the creationist community, then ur naive

and what fringes in science can you use to discredit science as a whole?
I'm naive but you have yet to answer any of the simple questions I have posed. Come on Mr. Logical thinker, you can't even tell me what scientific facts do not rely upon a.ssumptions? There's people that believe in parallel dimensions with no proof. People who believe in panspermia. People who have even "found" correlation between race and intelligence to uphold their own racist beliefs. But science doesn't have a fringe right? Everything in science is absolute truths?

5 years ago '11        #120
space
space
 ra1n said:
...except evolution can be explained without a supernatural entity guiding it. The nuts and bolts of the universe can be explained without a supernatural entity guiding it. The supernatural (souls, spirits, magic, etc.) are simply superfluous; not needed and not applicable.

Just face it - you believe in god because, psychologically, you can't accept a meaningless universe. It's too painful for you. God is your defense mechanism.

Explain to me how nothing evolved into something. Science has yet to fill in the gap either. You say evolution explains everything. Explain it. Billions of years ago, how did the first molecule appear from nothing? I'm pretty sure you can't explain it.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy