Aug 29 - Bill Nye The Science Guy Rips On American's Who Teach Creationism To Children

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 nightmare said:
i think u have a.ssumption and inference interchanged
An inference is a logical a.ssumption. Same thing. You're making a leap to fill a gap.
 5 years ago '06        #82
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Andrefrbk said:
Bare witness how fuking close minded, and ignorant people are to factual information.

Lazy thinkers will hold on to their primitive ideals, they are too lazy to investigate, observe evidence and form a conclusion. Just sit back and nod your head in church, take it all in. Creationist are blinded by their emotions, they are so weak minded. The long process of the becoming of living things, is too much to handle. They believe, i believe, we believe... Did you test, did you research, provide evidence? Is your hypothesis true? Of course it isnt. Lazy scum bums.
for the most part i agree with you, but ir seems like u have a serious ax to grind against religion

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #83
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
An inference is a logical a.ssumption. Same thing. You're making a leap to fill a gap.
and its not exactly an a.ssumption, though it is held in relation to premises that may be a.ssumed on the principle of something that is solidly KNOWN.

creationism on the other hand, is someone talking out of their as*hole, and refusing to support by anything other than the BIBLE, which itself is suspect
 5 years ago '11        #84
space
space
 nightmare said:
and its not exactly an a.ssumption, though it is held in relation to premises that may be a.ssumed on the principle of something that is solidly KNOWN.

creationism on the other hand, is someone talking out of their as*hole, and refusing to support by anything other than the BIBLE, which itself is suspect
Like I said before, prove what scientific facts are not based on a.ssumptions. Both relie on a.ssumptions. The basis of all science relie on the elementary a.ssumption that natural causes are caused by natural phenomenas. A lot of things in science are based on things a.ssumed to true, not proven to be true, but a.ssumed to be true based on certain observations and conditions. Both sides relie on what they think know from the source they choose to believe.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 08-30-2012 at 09:25 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #85
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 TheOrganicCell said:
All I believe is what Jesus has said, which is follow the ten commandments. God exists or else non of us would be able to understand or communicate with each other or have a soul for thought. With out a god, nothing would exist. It would be complete emptiness. Just like in FF7, Septhiroth said God is within all cells, connected as one divine entity. Thats my belief, but with following Jesus word.
I know you are using sarcasm. but to those who really follow the word of jesus.

Congrats you are blindly believing in a man that scientist aren't even sure really existed. There really isnt much historical evidence, there may have been a man named jesus, who died on the cross. And claimed to be the son of god. By the way, did you know Jesus's Mother conceived as a virgin, yes can you believe that. Her embryo was fertilized without sperm. Crazy right? Because with all the scientific testing done in embryology we have yet to see a egg's become fertilized with out a sperm cell making contact.

Hmmmmm, let me think for you, its evident you choose not to. So virgin mary conceived "Jesus" ie the man you quoted, and stated you follow his so called words. Lol, because in the history of modern science we have not been able to replicate this anomaly. I mean with absolutely no proof, and testing confirming this isnt possible. Why would you believe that God spiritually fuked mary, giving rise to the epic JESUS! There is no way to prove that or test a spiritual fertilization.

If you think critically, you can a.ssume, that virgin mary... WASNT A VIRGIN, she obviously had s3x with an unknown individual. She/who ever claimed she was conceived by spirit sperm, but though technology, and our knowledge of embryo's and fertilization we KNOW its not true. ITS FALSE 100%. You should question the ideals of the individuals back then. Because they did not have science, they did not have the ability to observe s3x cells like sperm, eggs. They didnt even know about fertilization at the cellular level yet. s3x is instinctive, but HOW s3x works from biological stand perspective, is something you have put in work to find out.

So after all that... Whats the point of believing in the word of Jesus. His mother was a lying as hoe, and he grew up believing he was the son of god. A false prophet. Why would you believe what a n*gga from ancient times is saying, why not question it? Have you ever heard of the word "credibility". What credibility does some man named Jesus who we cant prove was the son of god have?

Here is a story about my life. No bullshiit... Im serious now.

My mother was a virgin her whole life, one day she became pregnant with me. She wasn't sure how she became pregnant because she had not had s3x with anyone. The smartest people she knew all agreed that it is impossible to get pregnant without having s3x. And explained to my mother that god had impregnated her. They all believed that she was going to be having me, the son of god. People worshiped my unborn fetus.
I was born 9 months later dec. 25 my birthday. I lived a chill life, people said i was the son of god. And i accepted it, i would tell people Im the son of god. And i made it obvious to them. A n*gga got some tricks, Ya know part of the perks of having god as your pops.
I can walk on water, heal people by touching them, and if i die... its all good. Some n*ggas are hating cuz im the son of god, and i got bad biitches on my dik feel me? Talking about i aint the son of god... Fuk outta here mane. I does shiit. I told them n*ggas to their face, like yo my mom said im the son of god. And if yall murder me It will be for all the sins yall n*ggas commited and will commit in the future. My dad is god, i can die anytime, i dont give a fuk n*gga ride or die shiit hoe.

So ima leave you with these words... "Fuk biitches raw, take blow jobs from men, walk in the middle in the street while traffic is moving, and drink your own piss, and eat your own shiit everyday until you die. When you pass, you will see me, and my dad. And you better have done all the shiit i told you to n*gga.

Cuz im the son of god you hoe azz n*gga."

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 08-30-2012 at 09:54 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #86
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Like I said before, prove what scientific facts are not based on a.ssumptions. Both relie on a.ssumptions. The basis of all science relie on the elementary a.ssumption that natural causes are caused by natural phenomenas. A lot of things in science are based on things a.ssumed to true, not proven to be true, but a.ssumed to be true based on certain observations and conditions. Both sides relie on what they think know from the source they choose to believe.
so ur saying the BIBLE is just as consistent as scientific method that has been proven over and over again, over many years in endless experimentation even up to this very day

5 years ago '10        #87
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Kadillac87 said:
Exactly the response I expected. No matter what evidence is presented, you will try to debunk it because you already have your mind made up. Isn't this the same thing you guys say about people who believe in God?

Homie. I went to Catholic school from ages 7-14. I went to church every week from when I was born til I turned 21.

But the things I was learning just didn't add up to me, honestly. And I don't knock anyone who believes in organized religion. but I've realized it just isn't for me.

That isn't to say that I don't believe in a God.. Christianity just isn't for me. Organized religion is too judgmental for me. I can't side with people who love God yet hate other people for their beliefs and lifestyles. I think if there is a God, he loves everyone and created them for a reason. That's not what organized religion teaches though.

And that's how I started to doubt things. Once you start questioning, its like a domino effect of things that don't make sense.

Last edited by TheMindOf; 08-30-2012 at 09:49 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #88
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Homie. I went to Catholic school from ages 7-14. I went to church every week from when I was born til when I turned 21.

But the things I was learning just didn't add up to me, honestly. And I don't knock anyone who believes in organized religion. but I've realized it just isn't for me.

That isn't to say that I don't believe in a God.. Christianity just isn't for me. Organized religion is too judgmental for me. I can't side with people who love God yet hate other people for their beliefs and lifestyles. I think if there is a God, he loves everyone and created them for a reason. That's not what organized religion teaches though.

And that's how I started to doubt things. Once you start questioning, its like a domino effect of things that don't make sense.
i like this
 5 years ago '11        #89
space
space
 nightmare said:
so ur saying the BIBLE is just as consistent as scientific method that has been proven over and over again, over many years in endless experimentation even up to this very day

It depends on what you mean by consistent. The overall theme of the Bible is pretty consistent. People can say the Bible is fiction and is made by man, but at the same time praise science, which is made by man.
 5 years ago '11        #90
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 nightmare said:

Kadillac87 said:
It depends on what you mean by consistent. The overall theme of the Bible is pretty consistent. People can say the Bible is fiction and is made by man, but at the same time praise science, which is made by man.
Not to mention there's much science in the Bible, that secularists didn't find out for themselves and/or accept as science till much later after the Bible was written.
 5 years ago '11        #91
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Homie. I went to Catholic school from ages 7-14. I went to church every week from when I was born til I turned 21.

Going to church doesn't make you religious just like going inside a garage doesn't make you a car. Just like science, people use religion to push their own beliefs and concepts. You need to know God for yourself and not through the lenses of others.
 5 years ago '06        #92
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
lmao science isnt man-made, its just the label we use to describe our understanding of the world around us and how it works. ur telling me the forces and laws of physics are man-made? the biology of the world is man-made?

@the Bible being pretty consistent, im done off that

5 years ago '06        #93
space
space
 keen77 said:
Not to mention there's much science in the Bible, that secularists didn't find out for themselves and/or accept as science till much later after the Bible was written.
show me
 5 years ago '11        #94
space
space
 nightmare said:
lmao science isnt man-made, its just the label we use to describe our understanding of the world around us and how it works. ur telling me the forces and laws of physics are man-made? the biology of the world is man-made?

@the Bible being pretty consistent, im done off that

So who designed the scientific method and various instruments used to take these measurements? Does 2 + 2 = 4 because it just does or did man say it would?

What part of the Bible isn't consistent?

And I'm still waiting on you to show the scientific facts not based on a.ssumptions.
 5 years ago '11        #95
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Kadillac87 said:
Using this logic math is man made too. In what part of this known universe does 2 added to 2 not equal 4?
 5 years ago '11        #96
space
space
 GoldEyez said:
Using this logic math is man made too. In what part of this known universe does 2 added to 2 not equal 4?
It is man made. There's no empirical evidence you can use to say, 2 + 2 does equal 4. Man made that standard.
 5 years ago '11        #97
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So who designed the scientific method and various instruments used to take these measurements? Does 2 + 2 = 4 because it just does or did man say it would?

And I'm still waiting on you to show the scientific facts not based on a.ssumptions.
2 + 2 equals four not because man said it does, but because logical reasoning and deduction leads one to this fundamental truth.

It is something that is not determined by our senses which are faulty and can deceive us.

A man when left on his own, with no education, no prior teaching will eventually know that 2 added to 2 equals four

Last edited by Backflipz; 08-30-2012 at 10:32 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #98
space
space
 GoldEyez said:
2 + 2 equals four not because man said it does, but because logical reasoning and deduction leads one to this fundamental truth.
So man did nor create the numbering system?
 5 years ago '05        #99
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 Kadillac87 said:

Yo how the fuk do you live on this planet? Like seriously? n*ggas really think like this. FUUUUUK man this is scary.
What are we teaching people, this is fuked up. Who ever put you on the this fukery, or lead you to believe that the bible is factual, and god is real... k!ll THEM, they destroyed your ability to think. Its sad man it really is.

Did you ever take a HS bio course, or in college? If not you might want to open your mind. Learn about the scientific method, history, and discoveries. Then cross what you find with your bible text. If that doesnt get you ready to be a productive mind of the 21st century then idk man. Dont reproduce. We dont need anymore you's. Humanity survival depends on you's not existing.
 5 years ago '11        #100
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So man did nor create the numbering system?
Obviously not, it just is. A number is a simply a symbol we use to describe differing instances in the universe. How we devise our system for recognizing this concept of the universe is of no matter.

Does a lion not know when it is facing more than one hyena? Does a bird not know when it has dropped more than one egg?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago