Aug 29 - Bill Nye The Science Guy Rips On American's Who Teach Creationism To Children

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-04-2012, 11:35 PM         #241
Dark Bunny Lord 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buck1623 said:
all sin is equal. rather he touched something god told him not to touch or not. god told adam and eve not to eat a apple. 1 apple doomed all of mankind... so why shouldnt disobedience be punished?
The same reason you don't k!ll a child when they draw on the wall, =/
 5 years ago '08        #242
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 Dark Bunny Lord said:
The same reason you don't k!ll a child when they draw on the wall, =/
perhaps you are asking the wrong question, or asking the wrong person.

this man provided an "answer" for you... just not the one you wanted him to give. it seems you have all the "answers" you want/need to be comfortable in you're belief, whatever it may be, so why continue to ask question? you expect someone you dont know to answer you exactly the way you want?

masters speak the truth, while students search for "answers"
 09-05-2012, 10:38 AM         #243
Dark Bunny Lord 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:

this man provided an "answer" for you... just not the one you wanted him to give. it seems you have all the "answers" you want/need to be comfortable in you're belief, whatever it may be, so why continue to ask question? you expect someone you dont know to answer you exactly the way you want?

When did he provide an answer? I sure as hell never saw it.
Perhaps you can answer the question, do you think it's ok to k!ll people for menial things as long as you tell them not to do those things first? Or, do you think it's ok to k!ll people for crimes they didn't commit?

The discussion started when he recommended I check the bible for moral lessons. I said I'd rather not because the bible was full of things I found morally repugnant. HE asked ME to quote those things and I did. So basically your "You don't want answers you claim to already have them" is a bit hypocritical because as soon as I found and gave those things he tried to justify how murdering innocent people was somehow fine and dandy.
When I pointed out that it wasn't all he did was say "no no no, you're tkaing it out of context", but there is no context in which I can find:
-murdering someone who touches a box to prevent it from falling when they're told not to touch the box.
-murdering children because someone ELSE will not do something you request.
-murdering millions of people when your king refuses to pay for a census.
-murdering and raping men, women, and children simply because they won't hand their city over to you.

or many of the other quoted instances good. There is 0 context in which that is ok in my view and if ANY other person did these kind of things today Christians would also call them evil, but "because it's God" it's somehow ok? That' special pleading.
Of course there is the only alternative, where you think we should live in a society where every crime has the death penalty and you can be punished and/or k!lled for crimes of others just to teach those others a lesson.

Last edited by Dark Bunny Lord; 09-05-2012 at 10:43 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #244
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 slimdogg3325 said:

He doesn't care. He just want someone to listen to his mockery. We all know his game.
 09-05-2012, 03:02 PM         #245
Dark Bunny Lord 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
He doesn't care. He just want someone to listen to his mockery. We all know his game.
You're quite a laugh, you openly admit in your former post that you refuse to answer the question I posed and now you claim I don't care that you did answer it. Though a complete disregard of consistency from you at this point shouldn't be a surprise.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now