most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
 Stupendamatic said:
Offline connected career >>>current coach>>> pick your team
puts my shoes on>>>>walks to car>>>>takes it back

fu*king retarded

i understand trying something new. but they should leave franchise mode on it. and then have the connected sh*t separate
 5 years ago '05        #102
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 Y.G. said:
Excuses, excuses. If you and the "15 members that feel like you" have time to play in a league for multiple seasons, you have time to advance weeks in multiple seasons. We know the real reason for your animosity though.

Mr. Rivers says hi.
Put your insecurities to the side for one minute lol. You doin all this talkin but I told you a few pages ago you know my GT and I havent seen any invites to a game?
 5 years ago '05        #103
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
8-4 online record right now. taking my lumps but i should be where im normally at in a couple weeks...which is damn near unbeatbable
 5 years ago '05        #104
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
I decided to start off playing Madden diff than I ever have before.

Instead of playing games just to play games I decided to stay in the Lab this first week and scheme my defense. In previous years I'd stand in line like everybody else, run home pop the game in and play. After peeping my Offensive Playbook online a couple months ago I knew it was pretty much the same...the stuff they took out I didn't use and the stuff they did add I been in Practice mode labbing.

Bottom line I just started playing and I'm 2-1 with my only loss a quit (which I was winning) that I had to do cuz it was time for me to leave. Not trying to impress anyone especially with a 2-1 record but the point I'm making is I developed my scheme on offense and defense in practice mode before I just jumped out online. First time I've done that and I feel much more prepared especially on Defense (in 3 games I've created 12 turnovers already) I'm an offensive guy so me paying attention to my defense right now is going to help me later as the game gets older.
im the other way around, im a defensive guy that needs to improve on offense...but when i first get the game they both need work. i usually never hop online right when i get the game because i know im always garbage at first and i dont want to start with a bad record. takes me a few weeks to get where i want to be (at the least)
 5 years ago '05        #105
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13702 13702
 R4P said:
Put your insecurities to the side for one minute lol. You doin all this talkin but I told you a few pages ago you know my GT and I havent seen any invites to a game?
Work on that 2 - 5 record before you go testing the waters.
 5 years ago '04        #106
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
hey yo on the real how do u beat f*g-d...

soon as u get down n*ggas put that sh*t on n aint no one open...fu*kin cheap as hell
 5 years ago '06        #107
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 shortz said:
hey yo on the real how do u beat f*g-d...

soon as u get down n*ggas put that sh*t on n aint no one open...fu*kin cheap as hell
huh what you mean
 5 years ago '10        #108
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Gmengfx said:
puts my shoes on>>>>walks to car>>>>takes it back

fu*king retarded

i understand trying something new. but they should leave franchise mode on it. and then have the connected sh*t separate
connected careers COACH mode IS franchise dude its the same fukn thing. you jumping the gun there bro...

same exact sh*t...
 5 years ago '04        #109
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
fag d is when everyone is in coverage and only 1 man is rushing or none...

so say everyone is man to man thyell put 3 of the lineman in zones
 5 years ago '10        #110
space
space
 shortz said:
fag d is when everyone is in coverage and only 1 man is rushing or none...

so say everyone is man to man thyell put 3 of the lineman in zones
i wish someone would so you got all day back there
and cant hit the guy that gets open? they can only cover you so long... its up to YOU to know how to throw rhe ball correctly in the coverage...
 5 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
i wish someone would so you got all day back there
and cant hit the guy that gets open? they can only cover you so long... its up to YOU to know how to throw rhe ball correctly in the coverage...
or run the ball, a draw should get you nothing less than 5 yards a pop with that type of sh*t, i wish i faced it i would eat it up

yeah the thing is you have to get people out of their comfort zones. if they are playing that D you HAVE TO BEAT IT, once you do that they get out of it, and everything becomes easy
 5 years ago '10        #112
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
or run the ball, a draw should get you nothing less than 5 yards a pop with that type of sh*t, i wish i faced it i would eat it up

yeah the thing is you have to get people out of their comfort zones. if they are playing that D you HAVE TO BEAT IT, once you do that they get out of it, and everything becomes easy
very true with the last statement, shut it down and they will switch that sh*t quick. i also agree with the running cause your gonna get 3-5 yards a carry if the line is pulling back.
 5 years ago '06        #113
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
I ain't impressed with the game. Game play feels real arcade like

How the fu*k do I hot route
 5 years ago '05        #114
space
space
have to share this story of this game i just played in madden

im the bears, he's the eagles. we start the game and his sh*t is lagging. i offer a friendly quit because whose trying to play a lagging a.ss game. he declines. he goes up 7-0. 21 unanswered points by me, he's the one that offers the friendly quit (still 1st half)...i decline, you wanted this take your put whopping like a man

2nd half starts and i offered mercy, he declined. and scored a touchdown, 23 unanswered points after that he offers to concede defeat, i declined...i gave the dude too many chances to get out of this, he brought it on himself

he quit at 44-14

edit: my math fu*ked up in there somewhere but the final score is right and everything happen
 09-02-2012, 11:10 AM         #115
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the fu*k is Ray Rice asking for a new contract 3 weeks into my franchise? n*gga you just got a new contract like 2 months ago. That's that bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #116
space
space
 Megamind said:
Why the fu*k is Ray Rice asking for a new contract 3 weeks into my franchise? n*gga you just got a new contract like 2 months ago. That's that bullsh*t.
is that new contract in the game? (sorry if thats a dumb question)
 09-02-2012, 11:21 AM         #117
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
is that new contract in the game? (sorry if thats a dumb question)
Yeah it shows he has a 5 year contract. Which I know is the new one because this year was his final year of his rookie deal.

I'm still mad about that sh*t. I stopped negotiating with his punk a.ss. He said he'd test free agency next summer shiiiiit you're stuck with me Ray.
 5 years ago '10        #118
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
have to share this story of this game i just played in madden

im the bears, he's the eagles. we start the game and his sh*t is lagging. i offer a friendly quit because whose trying to play a lagging a.ss game. he declines. he goes up 7-0. 21 unanswered points by me, he's the one that offers the friendly quit (still 1st half)...i decline, you wanted this take your put whopping like a man

2nd half starts and i offered mercy, he declined. and scored a touchdown, 23 unanswered points after that he offers to concede defeat, i declined...i gave the dude too many chances to get out of this, he brought it on himself

he quit at 44-14

edit: my math fu*ked up in there somewhere but the final score is right and everything happen
i love when sh*t like that happens!

Megamind said:
 Megamind said:
Yeah it shows he has a 5 year contract. Which I know is the new one because this year was his final year of his rookie deal.

I'm still mad about that sh*t. I stopped negotiating with his punk a.ss. He said he'd test free agency next summer shiiiiit you're stuck with me Ray.
he got that revis syndrome it looks like! "your stuck with me ray" had me dying
 09-02-2012, 11:39 AM         #119
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dog... that sh*t had me hot. I tried to trade his a.ss for AP and Chris Johnson but they wouldn't bite. I'm hell bent on not giving him a new contract. Ray got me fu*ked up.

I did something I'm not too proud of though... I traded Ed Reed (just to see who I could get)

for Victor Cruz and Terrell Thomas (put him at Safety).

My offense is a lot nicer though with Cruz and Boldin outside and Torrey in the slot.
 5 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 Megamind said:

how he saying he gonna check free agency with 5 years on his contract
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago