Official Madden 13 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 Y.G. said:
You and shortz are garbage. Neither one of ya'll scrubs ever won a ring :
So I didnt take the BROWNS to a SB win and run through you on the way there?

LMAO PLEASE try and dispute this

5 years ago '04        #82
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2006 2006
 R4P said:
So you sayin you wasnt hittin me up on XBL heavy talkin bout "the lg is back up plz join!"

and get it straight the ONLY reason me and half the other members even play in your league is......

ITS THE ONLY OPTION available to us LMAO

why you think everyone ends up dropppin out after the first month every YEAR dummy? cuz of your bi*ch a.ss ness

want proof? every year your lg has steadily been falling off....SINCE i won the SB and dipped out that bi*ch like 2 years back

no one else has the time to dedicate to running a lg like you do (tho ill give u props u try hard)
this is bullsh*t

Last year I posted a site up multiple times that had multiple leagues running and I've done the same this year... a few people have come over. There's other options out there if you care to look. Weaz aint perfect but he runs a good league imo.
 5 years ago '05        #83
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
this is bullsh*t

Last year I posted a site up multiple times that had multiple leagues running and I've done the same this year... a few people have come over. There's other options out there if you care to look. Weaz aint perfect but he runs a good league imo.
Bruh I wasnt even in the lg last year (or I was only in there for a short time I dont remember)

I give props where its due, I said he tries to run a good lg but his own insecurities and feminine traits always come out and push the dedicated ballers away it is wat it is
 5 years ago '10        #84
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 Y.G. said:
Raiders will be free soon.
no thanks i signed up in your "official" thread as the giants next day i sign on you got a new thread and someone else repping them so i said fu*k it i aint gonna argue bout it you made 2 official threads for some reason
 5 years ago '05        #85
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
this is bullsh*t

also, what I meant is its the only option to play with other BX members. your lgs may have a few BX memebrs but they're lgs formed on different sites, i was referring to a straight up BX 360 lg fyi
 5 years ago '10        #86
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 notoriousthugzz said:
this is bullsh*t

you aint tell me son hit me with a invite or info yo
 5 years ago '04        #87
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2006 2006
 R4P said:
also, what I meant is its the only option to play with other BX members. your lgs may have a few BX memebrs but they're lgs formed on different sites, i was referring to a straight up BX 360 lg fyi
oh true, yea its not a lot of bx members.. only a few but someone else ran a good fantasy league last year. I got bored out of it in like week 12 though when I was leading the league in passing with jake locker
 5 years ago '04        #88
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
You can't start CC with custom rosters, but if all you want to do is release TO then trust me when I say Seattle will release him by week two of the pre-season anyway.
 5 years ago '05        #89
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,643 | Props total: 13724 13724
 R4P said:
So I didnt take the BROWNS to a SB win and run through you on the way there?

LMAO PLEASE try and dispute this

We only played a season and 1 1/2 last year. Hold That won the only bowl if I remember correctly.

You're wack on the sticks regardless, 2 - 5 record on the Madden 13.

Edit: This dude told me to boot him out of the league. For what? Somebody's v*gina is extremely salty.
 5 years ago '05        #90
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
There's no rule that says there can only be 1 league. Nothing stopping anybody who complains about my league from starting another one.
 5 years ago '04        #91
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,045 | Props total: 19876 19876
 bbqslap said:
LOL at complaining cause yo got yo a.ss beat. Step yo game up. I run a system, folks just gotta deal with it. I'll laugh my a.ss of if somebody says I'm cheesing or whatever because I don't look for glitches. I play football. And if you playing some sh*t to get exploited...just like in real life. Ima exploit it. You think a real team wouldn't run the same sh*t over and over if it worked? Change your strategy. Quit trying to dictate how someone else plays because everyone got the same game. I could understand if folks were using like a game shark or some ish like that. STEP YO GAME UP.
 5 years ago '05        #92
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
this is bullsh*t

[pic - click to view]

And like I said before, there's nothing stopping R4P and the "half the other members" he claims hate my league from starting another one. That's at least "15" people according to you R4P. What's stopping you from forming this league since mine is terrible?
 5 years ago '08        #93
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12237 12237
I decided to start off playing Madden diff than I ever have before.

Instead of playing games just to play games I decided to stay in the Lab this first week and scheme my defense. In previous years I'd stand in line like everybody else, run home pop the game in and play. After peeping my Offensive Playbook online a couple months ago I knew it was pretty much the same...the stuff they took out I didn't use and the stuff they did add I been in Practice mode labbing.

Bottom line I just started playing and I'm 2-1 with my only loss a quit (which I was winning) that I had to do cuz it was time for me to leave. Not trying to impress anyone especially with a 2-1 record but the point I'm making is I developed my scheme on offense and defense in practice mode before I just jumped out online. First time I've done that and I feel much more prepared especially on Defense (in 3 games I've created 12 turnovers already) I'm an offensive guy so me paying attention to my defense right now is going to help me later as the game gets older.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 09-01-2012 at 04:07 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #94
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Anyone that plays on 360 needs to join the Boxden community that was started.

Honestly the ones that try and run the same sh*t over and over and go for it every 4th down while annoying are the easier ones to beat.

As for no huddle, learn to adjust your D on the fly.
 5 years ago '05        #95
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]

And like I said before, there's nothing stopping R4P and the "half the other members" he claims hate my league from starting another one. That's at least "15" people according to you R4P. What's stopping you from forming this league since mine is terrible?

Like I said, we dont have the time to dedicate to it.

Like I didnt just state this the post before

LOL its obvious you pick and choose what to reply to and try to twist words around.

Saul Goodman, im not playin that sh*t wit you
 09-01-2012, 06:24 PM         #96
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Safteys b pissin me off they see to catch nething I throw deep if they're close idk I suck
 5 years ago '08        #97
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
just bought it

how do i just play a normal season..like franchise mode

i dont want to do all this other stupid sh*t it has

all i want to do is play a season as the steelers and get to the superbowl
 5 years ago '05        #98
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 R4P said:
Like I said, we dont have the time to dedicate to it.

Like I didnt just state this the post before

LOL its obvious you pick and choose what to reply to and try to twist words around.

Saul Goodman, im not playin that sh*t wit you
Excuses, excuses. If you and the "15 members that feel like you" have time to play in a league for multiple seasons, you have time to advance weeks in multiple seasons. We know the real reason for your animosity though.

Mr. Rivers says hi.
 5 years ago '05        #99
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Gmengfx said:
just bought it

how do i just play a normal season..like franchise mode

i dont want to do all this other stupid sh*t it has

all i want to do is play a season as the steelers and get to the superbowl
Offline connected career >>>current coach>>> pick your team
 5 years ago '05        #100
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
Record is 20-3 anyone wanna see me send the friend invite

Psn: lakersboy03

This game is hella sick. Most realistic madden to date. Connected careers needs some work/additions but very staisfied with the game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy