Official Madden 13 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15630 15630
 shortz said:
ya sh*t is kina b00ty..n*ggas jump routes to easy...like i got

jacoby ford..running a in or a drag n hes fast a sh*t n n*ggas jump his routes so many times itl be man n dude willl be right behind me then all of a sudden jump infront of it...

or i got weak a.ss linebackers...going step for step with darren mcfadden
now that sh*t pisses me off. I got d-linemen running right wit my n*gga Shady
 5 years ago '06        #62
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1095 1095
heres my take

when the DB is in press or zone coverage, wait for your WR to evade the zone or press, then hit him on the sideline throw. 8 times out of 10, calvin johnson burns the help over the top. the safety takes the worst pursuit angle on these types of looks. its too easy to take it to the house in this scenario.

when the DB falls back into coverage, and the WR is doubled (or tripled) obviously check down first, or wait for the cut in the route (if there is one). if its a fade, good luck. especially if youre winning, they'll pick it. the pickup in AI when the CPU is losing is tremendous.

you gotta be quick on your throws in between cuts during routes. theres a window to throw, but its small, and the button color indication thing they got going on is not always on time. use your own judgement, and when the WR breaks past the DB, fit it in like a virgin on prom night.

you gotta run the ball too, and you gotta do audibles and hot routes at the LOS. you need to catch the defense off guard.
 5 years ago '06        #63
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1095 1095
ALSO: when you do audible at the LOS, watch the defense closely. example: when I audible my RB to run a fade down the middle of the field, as soon as i hit the buttons for the hot route, you may see the MLB or a diff LB do this quick jump, their body moves slightly, like a twitch. thats because the AI just changed the coverage on that LB for your hot route.

I hot route my RB down the field a lot and hes open a lot of the time, you just have to lead him to the left or the right depending on the MLB coverage.
 5 years ago '05        #64
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 notoriousthugzz said:
Are you using the control passing? I throw picks occasionally but it sounds as though you don't fully utilize the new passing. You can really put the ball wherever you want it. Let's say you are running a streak in man coverage and the defender is slightly guarding the receiver to the inside or outside. All you have to do is pick the side with more grass and throw it in that direction, giving your receiver somewhere to run to. The passing this year is awesome, and it's you, not a flaw in the game. Step your skills up.
yeah if i throw a streak, more times than not i'll have a slot or tight end that is running a medium route. safety has to respect it so he stays closer to the middle of the field. so i throw it deep towards the sideline
 5 years ago '09        #65
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,842 | Props total: 1631 1631

gotta know where/how to throw it....over 30 ranked games and less than a pick a game.......

they made throwing dumb sh*t that people should be throwing easier to punish unlike previous games where they get off easy for making dumb throws and next play run the same thing and get a TD.

I like it.
 5 years ago '10        #66
unFaDeable 
space
space
$730 | Props total: 0 0
sounds like your still used to how stupid the defense was last year, defense plays how it should be now.....learn to pass my only advice
 5 years ago '11        #67
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 38 38
Defense is much better. Running game seems improved to, you gotta hit the holes perfectly, instead of being able to run into the back of linemen & keep going like nothing happened.
 5 years ago '10        #68
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Drags should be first read, against man or zone if the receiver has good speed. I think you should always hot route a drag. Has been working for me a lot.

I see what you're talking about with the corner throws. I've been trying to eat cover 3 defense by hitting the corner, but gets picked by defensive linemen or linebackers that may be blitzing.

Most of the time it was just a bad read by me though, n*ggas went from a zone to man coverage.
 5 years ago '10        #69
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15630 15630
yall should try some shorter route combos. Slants, Hi- lo route combos, short-deep curl routes, and seam routes. I mix all these in with a steady run game and easily move up the field every drive. I dont see how people are having such a hard time.
 5 years ago '06        #70
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
You just throwing into coverage...now the defense doesn't just bat find or drop easy picks they take that sh*t

I used to hate on previous madden I should have like 15 picks a game ( literally) and they drop like 10 of them
 5 years ago '12        #71
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 583 583
Take sacks, live to f!ght another down. It's one thing to throw a ball deep in man coverage and give your WR a chance, if that's picked down the field, whatever. Live with it.

All I can suggest is don't force any passes and take what the D gives you.
 5 years ago '10        #72
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 R4P said:
blah blah blah.

the facts are:

1. You run the same formation and 5 plays/hot routes ALL game but claim to run a "sim" league. - Would you like me or one of the other main 15 members of the lg to list them?

2. You lost the last 2 times we played including the SB

3. You lost.

See ya later this season phaggot.

dont bother replying, if you really feeling froggy you know my GT.

[pic - click to view]

wish i was in the league i signed up but my team was given to someone else so i didnt even bother checking it out (i did pick them first ) maybe next year or if yall do anothercone let me know
 5 years ago '05        #73
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
Run the ball more...make the open pass.

I used to just user catch everything....gotta make the read now
 5 years ago '10        #74
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
LOL at complaining cause yo got yo a.ss beat. Step yo game up. I run a system, folks just gotta deal with it. I'll laugh my a.ss of if somebody says I'm cheesing or whatever because I don't look for glitches. I play football. And if you playing some sh*t to get exploited...just like in real life. Ima exploit it. You think a real team wouldn't run the same sh*t over and over if it worked? Change your strategy. Quit trying to dictate how someone else plays because everyone got the same game. I could understand if folks were using like a game shark or some ish like that. STEP YO GAME UP.
 5 years ago '05        #75
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13675 13675
 R4P said:
blah blah blah.

the facts are:

1. You run the same formation and 5 plays/hot routes ALL game but claim to run a "sim" league. - Would you like me or one of the other main 15 members of the lg to list them?

2. You lost the last 2 times we played including the SB

3. You lost.

See ya later this season phaggot.

dont bother replying, if you really feeling froggy you know my GT.
I run more than 5 running plays alone dumbass.

Never said I didn't run though same formation, phaggot. What's your point?

Then this lying n*gga said he beat me the last 2 times we played. B*tch, I never played you in the Super Bowl and we haven't played 2 in the last year. Not to mention, your record against me is somewhere in the ballpark of 101 - 3. Scrub.

You and shortz are garbage. Neither one of ya'll scrubs ever won a ring and both ya'll have ugly, losing records against me. n*gga complaining so much but signs up for my. Don't you look stupid?

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-31-2012 at 01:05 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #76
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 shortz said:
PREACH BROTHA even henryflo1 didnt want weaz in his league cuz he says he plays like a phaggot.
Yet I was in his league, lying phaggot.

Won't have to deal wit you much more so the second you quit, you're catching the boot. Deuce b*tch.

Edit: Lying n*gga talking bout "when I was down." I ain't lost a quarter to you. That's why yo sorry a.ss always quit at the half.

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-31-2012 at 01:04 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #77
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:

[pic - click to view]

wish i was in the league i signed up but my team was given to someone else so i didnt even bother checking it out (i did pick them first ) maybe next year or if yall do anothercone let me know
Raiders will be free soon.
 5 years ago '07        #78
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Yea I've been having the same problem on All-Madden. Online ranked matches are different because it's all-pro. But on all-madden it's crazy. Part of the problem for me is how they changed up the receiving system. I'm so used to Madden 11 where I'll throw a pass, switch to the receiver and move him to get in position to beat the corner. Now when I switch to the receiver I end up pulling him off the route which is the opposite intended effect of the new system. So I have to get used to that. I also noticed a lot more dropped passes. Just gotta adapt to the change I guess
 5 years ago '11        #79
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,791 | Props total: 2786 2786
it might just be you forcing the ball because it seems like the passing in this game was made stupid easy with the new passing feature
 5 years ago '05        #80
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 Y.G. said:
n*gga complaining so much but signs up for my. Don't you look stupid? :sheedhah:
So you sayin you wasnt hittin me up on XBL heavy talkin bout "the lg is back up plz join!"

and get it straight the ONLY reason me and half the other members even play in your league is......

ITS THE ONLY OPTION available to us LMAO

why you think everyone ends up dropppin out after the first month every YEAR dummy? cuz of your bi*ch a.ss ness

want proof? every year your lg has steadily been falling off....SINCE i won the SB and dipped out that bi*ch like 2 years back

no one else has the time to dedicate to running a lg like you do (tho ill give u props u try hard)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy