Official Madden 13 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
If you're talking about the coach mode option in settings, it simply lets the QB make a throw after you snap the ball if you don't make one yourself. You still controlling the whole team. If you're talking about connected careers, coach mode = you control the whole team, and player mode = only one player.
 5 years ago '10        #42
justakidd 63 heat pts63
space
space
$1,206 | Props total: 149 149
Coach mode allows you to play off and def as well as make cuts, trades, signings and pretty much anything a general manager would do.

Player mode allows you to play as the career of one player only until you let them retire.

Pretty much Player mode is superstar and Coach mode is franchise mode.
 5 years ago '05        #43
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
 shortz said:
i dont no huddle i maybe do it two or 3 times out the whole game...and y.g i only hit u with hella screens cuz u kept picking da same plays..n motioning the same...thats why in da season moeaki be having like 200 receptions

it was just so fu*kin lame...i do a 2 man over the top hed run da same motion n den quick pass to the wr and n*gga would be open...id think hes gonna do the same thing so i do a cover 2 then he either does spectacular catch with moss over the middle...or run the ball or do play action n cancel it hella fast so it causes the linebackers to pause n then throw a 2 yard pass to vernon davis or walker...and no huddle the whole time in same formation n same motion.

i stopped him a few times but it was just so fu*kin lame not even fun but i didnt quit...i havnt quit one game yet no matter how much a dude plays like a f*g
Stop the shenanigans. You ran a million screens before I even touched the rock so you can't say it's because I ran the same plays. On top of that, I beat you using Ask Madden.

You just suck and dude mopped you. Get over it.
 5 years ago '05        #44
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 Y.G. said:
Yea, because I constantly no huddle, phaggot.
so you dont only run 5 plays all game?
 5 years ago '09        #45
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
 shortz said:
i played this fu-ktard giantheart or sum sh-t like that...

this n*gga nano blitzed the whole game...on offense he no huddled every time ran about 5 different plays n kept motioning da same n*gga n from there he would run 3 different plays...

he had moss in da slot n dude caught the ball over the middle 3 times in a row with the same fu-kin one handed animation...

then he would do play action n cancel it immedialy n alex smith would throw da ball sideways to vernon davis or the other te...n da linebackers would just let either one catch it...

i dont understand how people enjoy playing like that...and he squib kicked it everytime n one time no one ran to the ball to pick it up

i was even in shotgun and soon as qb got the ball i was sacked.....lame a.sss sh-t
"i keep getting my azz whipped on madden"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #46
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
 R4P said:
so you dont only run 5 plays all game?
No phaggot. I could list all the plays I run plus the ones I create on the fly through hot routes. You silly phaggots see one route and think it's the same play. It's why ya'll suck on the sticks.
 5 years ago '05        #47
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 Y.G. said:
No phaggot. I could list all the plays I run plus the ones I create on the fly through hot routes. You silly phaggots see one route and think it's the same play. It's why ya'll suck on the sticks.
blah blah blah.

the facts are:

1. You run the same formation and 5 plays/hot routes ALL game but claim to run a "sim" league. - Would you like me or one of the other main 15 members of the lg to list them?

2. You lost the last 2 times we played including the SB

3. You lost.

See ya later this season phaggot.

dont bother replying, if you really feeling froggy you know my GT.
 5 years ago '12        #48
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,184 | Props total: 1623 1623
Thats all on you lol.
 5 years ago '08        #49
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
you fu*ked up by not picking Brees.
 5 years ago '05        #50
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,229 | Props total: 13745 13745
pull the stick down unless there is a db underneath , if there is take the sack or throw it away.. you'll prolly get sacked tho lol i play with Tenn. and i cant even throw most routes with jake locker lol
 5 years ago '05        #51
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20858 20858
Play as the Niners. Alex doesn't throw picks
 5 years ago '12        #52
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,184 | Props total: 1623 1623
 OGCJM said:
Yeah some are, but some picks are more unrealistic than ever (not including those one handed, body twisting INTs from previous years )

I read that smoking section review and they said there were no more super linebackers...
BUT THERE ARE...
All I've seen was Ryan Kerrigan who is a like a DE defy gravity. I've been doing pretty well catching picks, I've thrown a couple but Josh Freeman is a bum.
 5 years ago '05        #53
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15713 15713
That's why I only play Unranked games now....I won't even bother with Ranked games.

Because nobody will play legit and it doesn't help that the servers or people lagging the game is a factor as well.
 5 years ago '04        #54
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1507 1507
 R4P said:
blah blah blah.

the facts are:

1. You run the same formation and 5 plays/hot routes ALL game but claim to run a "sim" league. - Would you like me or one of the other main 15 members of the lg to list them?

2. You lost the last 2 times we played including the SB

3. You lost.

See ya later this season phaggot.

dont bother replying, if you really feeling froggy you know my GT.

PREACH BROTHA even henryflo1 didnt want weaz in his league cuz he says he plays like a phaggot.

only one time has weaz played fair but when he got down by a td or two he went back to his bread and butter of running da same formation da same motion n hot routing da same....n counteracting wut u pick.

real sim sh*t is u pick all kinds of plays and formations...running the same motion is not sim..no one in the nfl does that.
 5 years ago '12        #55
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
You gotta be smart man.

If its man coverage don't be throwing no damn corner route cause unless you know what UR doing its gonna get jumped.

Play smart. I was throwing picks but I stopped pre determining who I thought was gonna be open based on the defense and actually took what that defense was giving me.

If you force it under pressure, your gonna pay.

Love the passing game now.
 5 years ago '05        #56
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
just sounds like you need to make better decisions and better timing
 5 years ago '10        #57
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15630 15630
I havent had a lot of problem. Althought I throw a lot of shorter routes rather than launching the ball deep. I threw my first Int last night actually which was completely my fault.

SN: does anyone else find the All Madden setting on franchise too easy?
 5 years ago '07        #58
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43386 43386
agree 100%

last night in saints vs redskins i threw 4 picks with rg3 and intercepted brees 2 times on D all in the FIRST HALF.

i have never thrown this many picks in any madden game before. seems way too easy to throw int's as well as intercepting the ball yourself on defense.
 5 years ago '04        #59
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1507 1507
ya sh*t is kina b00ty..n*ggas jump routes to easy...like i got

jacoby ford..running a in or a drag n hes fast a sh*t n n*ggas jump his routes so many times itl be man n dude willl be right behind me then all of a sudden jump infront of it...

or i got weak a.ss linebackers...going step for step with darren mcfadden
 5 years ago '04        #60
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
Are you using the control passing? I throw picks occasionally but it sounds as though you don't fully utilize the new passing. You can really put the ball wherever you want it. Let's say you are running a streak in man coverage and the defender is slightly guarding the receiver to the inside or outside. All you have to do is pick the side with more grass and throw it in that direction, giving your receiver somewhere to run to. The passing this year is awesome, and it's you, not a flaw in the game. Step your skills up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy