Official Madden 13 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #401
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
i hate how safetys who are suppose to be far back sumhow dissapear every once n a while..i play a cover 4 sometimes n one guy gets past the whole defense or sumtimes ill play a 2 man under...and the safety at the top is no where to be seen
 5 years ago '08        #402
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
I forgot to tell y'all that I Implemented the "commit" feature to my defense also. Didnt know that was still in the game.
 5 years ago '08        #403
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 536 536
 Kizzle504 said:
I forgot to tell y'all that I Implemented the "commit" feature to my defense also. Didnt know that was still in the game.
Lool nano and commits?? n*gga would get torched running in my jungle.
 5 years ago '08        #404
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Lool nano and commits?? n*gga would get torched running in my jungle.
drop your PSN and lets see who get torched.
 5 years ago '04        #405
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
anybody starting up a fantasy league on ps3
 5 years ago '08        #406
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
I just played against the fu*king Chiefs and all i could do is smh....Their Db's were catching picks like it was nothing.....Then when I got on Defense with Green Bay,my dudes were acting like they didn't have hands at all. and their QB was throwing it right to me. fu*k outta here Ea.

Madden needs to crumble just like Live.

Last edited by Keith504; 09-30-2012 at 01:50 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #407
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
this game is weird 2 random ranked games i just wanted to try it out i played 5 wide the whole game and no huddled the whole game n dudes could not stop it...

i had 650 yards passsing moss had 15 catches for over 300 yards dude was trying everything..putting all his lineman in coverage...ran slants with moss all day..

zone fu*kin sucks in da game as usual by the way
 5 years ago '06        #408
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10618 10618
 shortz said:
this game is weird 2 random ranked games i just wanted to try it out i played 5 wide the whole game and no huddled the whole game n dudes could not stop it...

i had 650 yards passsing moss had 15 catches for over 300 yards dude was trying everything..putting all his lineman in coverage...ran slants with moss all day..

zone fu*kin sucks in da game as usual by the way
Zone does suck but as usual is wrong...I lock down 99% of the people I play on madden mainly using zone on previous maddens going back as far as I can remember...Duno what the fu*k is up this year
 5 years ago '06        #409
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 972 972
Bouta move on to 2k ... I'm up 21 -0 against the redskins playing with the dolphins... I mean I'm k!ll in this dude then this happens

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #410
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
That's why I squib kick. Should of put a QB spy or two once you realized he likes to run.
 5 years ago '08        #411
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
 itzadirtyworld said:
Bouta move on to 2k ... I'm up 21 -0 against the redskins playing with the dolphins... I mean I'm k!ll in this dude then this happens

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Bruh I just played the Skins in my all user Franchise league tonite....beat them n*ggas 85-7

created 8 to's and 13 sacks...Cam had 9 total TD's fu*k a RGIII
 5 years ago '05        #412
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
I got this game for a steal of a price ($36). after playing against the cpu to get acclimated (since I ain't played madden since 05) I thought it was pretty nice.

When I finally decided I was ready to play online, I'm pretty much having the same problems I see in here.

Zone defense is COMPLETE sh*t. I can't stop anybody.

WAAAAY too many interceptions. I will admit to picking a receiver out before the play I think will be open and throwing to him(tunnel vision), so I probably deserve most of them, but there was one game I literally threw 7 picks through the 3rd quarter. There was one instance me and the dude I was playing against threw about 3 picks each in a quarter.

Seems like the "go up and get it"/vertical leap aspect is incorrect on here. I throw to Calvin Johnson while he's one on one in the endzone and a 5'9 DB knocks it down when I tapped the button to throw a high pass...wtf is that.

and What the fu*k is up with the random sh*t that goes on after the plays? n*ggas look dead, n*ggas flop over each other, homo/suspect gay moments happen while a n*gga is on the ground...physics is a.ss

and i know there is lag online, but i missed a 25yd fg because it didn't register my "flick" due to the lag while the meter was running. same thing happens when I try to switch players on D to make a tackle or attempt a INT, doesn't register

Is this the last year of EA exclusivity? Cause this some bullsh*t. Need that 2K back in my life.

Probably gonna sell it on Amazon, then going towards my purchase of 2K13
 5 years ago '08        #413
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
So it's been 3 months since I played madden and now i can't put the controls down...

crazy what a patch would do...
 5 years ago '11        #414
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,574 | Props total: 6478 6478
anybody still playing this lol?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago