Official Madden 13 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
187 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #361
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 philly337 said:
a lot of them were bullet passes though..i had some float ones too when he went deep but for the most part he was just trying to go over the middle and i'd step in front with willis and watch it sail by my face
Oh I don't know that doesn't happen with me but I usually don't user the mlb, I use the Seahawks online (I know I know I'm a Packers fan but it feels unfair using them online feels unfair) I usually user Earl Thomas.
 5 years ago '05        #362
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 JustTheFacts said:
That you doing them videos?
 09-23-2012, 11:14 AM         #363
JustTheFacts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

09-23-2012, 11:14 AM         #364
JustTheFacts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
That you doing them videos?
that's me playing and talking... if that's what your asking
 5 years ago '08        #365
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
i'm really tempted to sell this sh*t on amazon.

i experience wayyy too many dropped passes that should not be happening. and zone D is nowhere to be found.
 5 years ago '05        #366
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
 Kizzle504 said:
i'm really tempted to sell this sh*t on amazon.

i experience wayyy too many dropped passes that should not be happening. and zone D is nowhere to be found.
I run a simple 2 man down man coverage scheme..I use a safty to chase any potential open recivers,flat out the oppisite de and back up the corner on the same side I'm safety so he doesn't get jammed in press coverage..It's not the greatest defense in the world but i went from giving up 35 a game to 23
 5 years ago '11        #367
gnelsonq09 
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 230 230
Do any of you guys change the speed threshold? Also if someone could explain to me what it does that would be helpful as well.
 5 years ago '08        #368
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 s34ny said:
whenever i play my homey he can squib it everytime and get it back..no onsides, just squibbin. weird, he doesnt exploit it but he really can do it like 85% of the time
I gotta patna that abuses it lol. He'll come out in onside kick early in the game...he'll eat that drive if he doesn't get it but it sets him up later. So when he scores his oponent is thinking I better come out with the hands team---that's the mistake cuz now the homie is sqibbing it and he's getting it bout 90% of the time he did it to me again last night and I know its coming.
 5 years ago '06        #369
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10618 10618
 Rico23 said:
yea it's been happening to me a lot recently too...when i first got the game i had 0 issues, now its like very noticable...sh*t gets very frustrrating when you are beating a guy down in every stat but the game is tied or your losing because the guy is scoring when your defender is right in position to make the defensive stop (pick or swat) and the n*gga insead sits there and stares at the football like it's a ufo...

And another thing...i'm sooooo fu*kin tired of that auto switch bullsh*t...Think im going for the sack and a nano second before hitting the hit stick or tackle button to sack the QB, bam, the other guy passes the ball nd of course u get switched to the db and the db of course is the one doing the animation....and of course it lets the receiver get wide open and burn u...bullsh*t royally pisses me off
Yea i don't get it...haven't played since I posted that hut prob will today or tonorrow if i get some time to see if It's still fu*ked up
 5 years ago '07        #370
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
anybody know how do you use the updated roster in connected careers?
 5 years ago '08        #371
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space

[video - click to view]

i knew this sh*t felt scripted.
 5 years ago '06        #372
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
anyone got any tips for defense? i'm fu*kin terrible at D... can't stop anyone sh*t is so annoying. and everytime i get them in a long down they get some hail mary and the reciever for some reason is wide open
 5 years ago '08        #373
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
I seriously don't know how Ea released this POS. I'm 7-10 online because defense is nonexistent.

Time after time, opposing qb's throw the ball right by my defender and i press the INT button but my player just stands there like i didnt just give him a command. I shouldnt have to swat the ball down on every play.

And it's the same thing for offense. I throw the ball and my WR doesn't budge.

This sh*t need a patch asap.
 5 years ago '08        #374
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
 itzjmoney510 said:
I run a simple 2 man down man coverage scheme..I use a safty to chase any potential open recivers,flat out the oppisite de and back up the corner on the same side I'm safety so he doesn't get jammed in press coverage..It's not the greatest defense in the world but i went from giving up 35 a game to 23
I'll try that out because I'm giving up 30 a game.
 5 years ago '06        #375
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10618 10618
they really need to fix this sh*t...i am playing fu*king bums and they are hangin right with me because there is holes everywhere in the defense. SO damn frustrating not being unbeatable like past maddens but even more frustrating that these dudes are bums...like i can't explain it but i can tell i'd beat these same dudes on previous maddens like 52-3 and on this years it's 42-35 and even lose some (i'm 11-5..sh*t is embarrassing to be 11-5)

just played a game and im debating on even playing this sh*t anymore...and i won

i just beat dude 55-52 (and he had the sh*t lagging where i couldn't even move the meter on my game winning field goal..not sure how he did it but was almost impossible to kick). But anyway other then mike wallace he had like 20 total yards....how much with mike wallace you ask? 11 catches for 500+ yards

this dude was so a.ss.....his first 3 possessions i had him 3rd and 16, 3rd and 20, and 3rd and 15...and all 3 times was a bomb into a triple coverage that endding up going for 80 yards. I spotlighted wallace and tried every defense imaginable...he would just bomb it and either my safety would just stop running and cut in a different direction when ball was thrown to him or he would catch it right on my face. Luckily like i said dude was a.ss so i scored everytime i touched the rock but man what the fu*k? It's one thing if i just sucked or something but you should have seen this sh*t..it was un fu*king real
 5 years ago '05        #376
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Nah for real tho somoeone play a n*gga , k!llLAKAN on ps3
 5 years ago '05        #377
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13696 13696
Playing man D all game gets you roasted. Ask shortz, he know first hand.
 5 years ago '05        #378
BigBent06 
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
Any franchise available to join
 5 years ago '06        #379
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 BigBent06 said:
Any franchise available to join
if ur 360 join the bx league.

5 years ago '05        #380
BigBent06 
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
I got it on ps3 this yr cause everyone was talking sh*t about beating me... Needless to day... #fail
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy